Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:39:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2018  (Read 16144 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #180 on: August 20, 2018, 06:25:50 pm »

^I'm so glad that people are starting to wake up to the BS.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #181 on: August 21, 2018, 02:58:00 pm »

The counter PR to up their image has been quite obvious, all those positive fluff pieces in the press since about yesterday. Monday - new work week, new angle. bored3
sandy
Princess

« Reply #182 on: August 21, 2018, 03:45:35 pm »

'It's like talking to a normal person': Royal insiders reveal how Harry loves banter and can laugh at himself - while  William is charming but has a 'faint awkwardness'
Two-part documentary The Story of the Royals is set to air on ABC this week
Former soldier David Wiseman says Harry can only be himself around veterans
Royal author Penny Junor said Prince William always knows right thing to say
But says that he and Charles have air of being 'different' while Harry is 'normal'

Speaking as part of a new documentary The Story of the Royals, which airs this week on ABC, commentators reveal how Harry can make people laugh 'in seconds', and isn't afraid to joke at his own expense.
'I mean, he does have a cheeky side. He likes a joke, he likes his banter,' he explained. 'But there are only very few situations where he can let that shine, and one of those is when he's around the lads,' he explained.
'He understands he comes from a position of privilege, and he's not ashamed of that. He understands it's his duty to use that to have a positive impact.'
Wiseman added that Meghan is 'incredibly passionate' and says he believes the pair have huge power to affect change.  huh In what way? She’s talked a bunch of pr bs crap that sounds good to liberals but in actuality, she’s just selling an image that was laid out for her by her pr company. However, since her arrival, she’s managed to drag Harry’s popularity and believability down into the gutter along with the rest of the royal family.
The only positive is that people are now more savy to how pr works to manipulate people, so the royal family can’t play their games anymore and have to be more transparent.
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6078897/Royal-insiders-reveal-real-William-Harry.html
Comments:
Mary, Scarborough, less than a minute ago
Harry thought his in-laws would be like the Middletons; he's not laughing these days. The world is laughing at him.
Happyp, West Kirby, United Kingdom, about a minute ago
Sorry KP you are trying way too hard to big up Harry's profile. You need to get your heads round that we are not stupid and this is not going to work, no matter how hard you try.
Dame Gertie Gussett, Dorking, United Kingdom, 3 minutes ago
Harry can laugh at himself. That's good because there are a lot of people laughing at him as well.
Yo Reggie, Füssen, United Kingdom, 4 minutes ago
PR written article after the Marlow debacle, we aren't stupid.

Junor contributes to the tripe in this fallout. Big phony and sycophant of C and C. She is so "sympathetic" she bashes Harry and WIll's dead mother whenever she can.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #183 on: August 21, 2018, 03:47:01 pm »

Their whole MO/PR push (damage control) can be followed while sleep walking.  It's honestly very insulting to anyone paying attention and taxes.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #184 on: August 21, 2018, 09:50:34 pm »

Why Prince Harry? Why? - MGTOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3oFTrCnfDE
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #185 on: August 28, 2018, 10:44:23 pm »

Inside Harry's Eton bedroom: England flag, Lynx deodorant, photos of bikini-clad women and a portrait of Princess Diana, a look-back pictures show the Duke of Sussex's boarding school digs
-Newly resurfaced photos show 18-year-old Prince Harry's dorm room at Eton
-Photos of Diana, the Queen and Charles were in his 2003 boarding school room
-In a picture of Harry at his desk, photos of two bikini-clad women are seen pinned to the wall
By BRIDIE PEARSON-JONES FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 20:35 BST, 28 August 2018 | UPDATED: 22:05 BST, 28 August 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6107611/Inside-Harrys-Eton-bedroom-England-flag-Lynx-photos-women-portrait-mother.html

MeiguoSn, Palmdale, United States, 14 minutes ago

So maybe by going back to see Harry as a kid and remind everyone how much he loved his mother will improve the image of the wealthy royals?

ReplyNew Comment
722Click to rate

FKA_KvntyKarl, New York, United States, 12 minutes ago

Yeah, but it won't work.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #186 on: August 29, 2018, 12:21:24 am »

The press just can't let go of the image of Harry as a cheeky little boy, can they?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #187 on: August 29, 2018, 02:28:43 am »

Harry has received the Founders Award for 2018 from the Royal Canadian Legion (Canada's large returned service personnel organisation consisting of several hundred thousand members.) The award was given for founding and promoting the Invictus Games.

https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/18/08/r12274127/the-royal-canadian-legion-names-prince-harry-recipient-of-the-2018-fou
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #188 on: August 29, 2018, 04:30:58 pm »

How much time will they need to open their eyes that in the age of social media it is no longer possible to refurbish Harry's image. Both Harry and Megan's. People are no longer uneducated peasants.

People are still just a little sorry for Harry - maybe he made a mistake with M, maybe he was lead by the nose or manipulated / blackmailed / coerced to marry her. Soon this pity will be gone too and he'll be of the class of Megan..
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #189 on: August 29, 2018, 05:21:12 pm »

You know, I dislike how Harry is allowed to be honored, with an award that should go to people who actually have served and volunteered long term. I am certain that at some point, people will lose all their illusions and the mainstream press will be forced to turn on Harry and Meg or continue to look like idiots. I don't think that it'll happen until the BRF loses all the protection from people behind closed doors and I am certain that the press will get tired of being cut out and subject to endless lawsuits.

As for being in Meg's class, he already was a long time ago. PR won't erase his spoiledness and it won't erase his bad choices and it won't erase the way he's surely mistreated people. It won't change the fact that he's spent his life giving people who want to help him the middle finger and certainly, he won't be able to erase the fact that he's made one bad choice after another. Even if he drops Meg, it won't erase the fact that he did marry her; he won't be an eligible bachelor ever again.

Anything he had going for him he wasted as each year passed in a drunken haze and loaded up with drugs was another year he threw away at making something of himself. He had EVERY chance to get his feet on the ground and get running, but he threw that away as well.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #190 on: August 30, 2018, 01:32:40 am »

'OK Prince Harry I see you!' Halle Berry cheekily calls out the royal for having a sexy picture of her hanging up in his school dorm, after old images taken inside the bedroom resurface online
Halle Berry not only has an Oscar to her name - she can also claim to have won the royal seal of approval, and she wants everyone to know about it.
The 52-year-old shared a cheeky tweet on Wednesday in which she called out Prince Harry for having a sexy picture of her pinned to the wall of his school dorm room at Eton College when he was just 18, after images of the space resurfaced this week, prompting another round of scrutiny over the prince's choice of decor.
Sharing an image of Prince Harry from the 15-year-old shoot on her Twitter account, along with a zoomed-in crop of her picture up on the wall behind his head, Halle jokingly wrote: 'OK Prince Harry, I see you!' along with a crying laugh face for good measure.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6112029/Halle-Berry-calls-Prince-Harry-having-picture-school-dorm.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #191 on: August 30, 2018, 11:14:37 am »

Seems to be a lot coming out about dorks haza, bill and their strumpets.  Hope the media keeps coming with it, it will reveal what some of us know is the truth but nobody ever printed.  About time too.  Let the floodgates open.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #192 on: September 03, 2018, 06:45:42 pm »

Inside the Cold War Between Prince Charles and William and Harry
However the Daily Beast has been told by a source, speaking on condition of anonymity, that it is well known in the intimate circles of the higher echelons of the royal family that the two boys’ relationship with their father is “strained.”
“They are very different people and they just don’t get on. It’s as simple as that. They rarely see each other outside of official business,” the source said.
The source also added that Charles "hates" William and Harry’s public "emoting" which has seen them discuss, in heartbreaking detail, the psychological troubles they endured following the loss of their mother, as part of their efforts to reduce the stigma around discussing mental health issues.  eating cookies So does the queen according to reports.
The closest Harry came to expressing what many believe to be his deep-seated anger towards his father was in a an interview to mark her death when he said: “My mother had just died, and I had to walk a long way behind her coffin, surrounded by thousands of people watching me while millions more did on television. I don’t think any child should be asked to do that, under any circumstances. I don’t think it would happen today.”    Shocked. I think it was Philip or Charles Spencer, but not Charles that requested that.
Although Charles was not mentioned by name it’s hard to see how Harry could have had anyone in mind but his father.
Richard Kay, a veteran Daily Mail journalist told the BBC documentary that William's anger at being manipulated by his father's staff "explained a lot about what happened in subsequent years when he decided to break away from his father’s people.”
The Daily Beast understands that, generally, the very different, more informal way of doing things beloved by the younger royals is another cause of irritation to Charles, who considers it inappropriate for the royals.
These fresh suggestions of strained relationships—unexpectedly, perhaps, Harry is said to be more willing to compromise with Charles than William in the cause of keeping the peace—fit with other stories that have been doing the rounds, some of them for many years.
Andersen makes a similar point: “People don't fully realize the extent to which Charles is jealous of anyone who gets more attention than he does. Charles was incredibly jealous of Diana for swallowing up all the attention, and the fact that polls routinely show that two-thirds of Britons would rather have William and Kate as their king and queen than Charles and Camilla has always been a source of tension between the two camps.”
The palace almost never comments on the personal lives and relations of its principal characters, and the palace declined to comment on a detailed email request for this story sent by the Daily Beast.   bored3
https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-cold-war-between-prince-charles-and-william-and-harry?ref=scroll
Assuming that Harry was talking about Charles and Wills basically being a lazy entitled chap is Charles fault because he wants him and Waity to pull more of their weight. : dontknow
Harry seems to go along with what Wills wants such as setting up his offices away from Charles at KP. Harry has no leverage and no credibility now as he’s married to his strumpet, so Charles concern should be to end the monarchy because his dream of a slimmed down working royals is over with the so called Fab Four. Very dumb actually of his sons to really “go to war” with Charles.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 06:53:08 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #193 on: September 03, 2018, 07:03:23 pm »

You know,  I don't care about how Diana suffered anymore.

I do think Harry and William are ingrates and should stop thumbing their noses at the man who pays their bills. Charles is also their future King and they should act it. Neither have any real business in judging their father and neither have done half of what Charles has done for the BRF.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2018, 09:03:23 pm »

I think the article exaggerates the distance between Charles and WIll and Harry although I don't think they exactly see eye to eye. Probably Charles does not see that much of the boys in any case. I think the boys can judge their father--their father is not above reproach yet he could have been. Harry and William never publicly badmouth their father although I doubt they like the way their mother was treated for obvious reasons. Charles DID try to get William and Harry involved in his causes and perhaps take them over. Harry and William have yet to be bothering to get involved and perhaps take over some of Charles' sponsorships and William and Harry don't seem to care about the DUchy and the Princes Trust. Unless they take it on who will?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #195 on: September 03, 2018, 11:40:38 pm »

I think this was Valentines Day 2018, when Harry spent time listening to Charles speech on the environment. They look very close to me. Also, during his radio interview at Christmas time, Charles praised Harry for listening to him. I agree that any rift is exaggerated.
https://jerseydeanne.tumblr.com/image/177701438421

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #196 on: September 09, 2018, 06:16:02 pm »

Prince Harry sheds tears for brother in arms, 33, who took his own life after PTSD battle after Helmand tours
Prince Harry shed a tear when he embraced the mother of a soldier who helped protect him in Afghanistan but later took his own life after developing Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The 33-year-old Royal, who completed two tours of duty fighting the Taliban in Helmand province, threw his arms around the mother of Warrant Officer Nathan Hunt when they met last week at a charity concert in London.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were visibly moved as they listened to Maria and Derek Hunt describe how they had struggled to come to terms with Nathan’s death in January.
‘Harry gave me a bear hug as soon as he saw me, just like Nathan used to do,’ said Maria, from Lincoln. ‘I’d spent a week practising a little bow for when I met Harry, but he didn’t give me the chance. He just pulled me into his arms.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6147295/Prince-Harry-sheds-tears-fellow-soldier-took-life-PTSD-battle.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #197 on: September 09, 2018, 09:52:27 pm »

^ Is it a slow news day or the press is writing stories they should have printed about a decade ago.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #198 on: September 09, 2018, 10:34:32 pm »

Prince Harry sheds tears for brother in arms, 33, who took his own life after PTSD battle after Helmand tours
Prince Harry shed a tear when he embraced the mother of a soldier who helped protect him in Afghanistan but later took his own life after developing Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
The 33-year-old Royal, who completed two tours of duty fighting the Taliban in Helmand province, threw his arms around the mother of Warrant Officer Nathan Hunt when they met last week at a charity concert in London.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were visibly moved as they listened to Maria and Derek Hunt describe how they had struggled to come to terms with Nathan’s death in January.
‘Harry gave me a bear hug as soon as he saw me, just like Nathan used to do,’ said Maria, from Lincoln. ‘I’d spent a week practising a little bow for when I met Harry, but he didn’t give me the chance. He just pulled me into his arms.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6147295/Prince-Harry-sheds-tears-fellow-soldier-took-life-PTSD-battle.html

I do believe that no one believes that Harry cares about anyone other than himself. I do believe that this is just cheap PR and shouldn't Harry be strong for their sake, not the other way around.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #199 on: September 10, 2018, 12:27:49 am »

^I can’t snark on this.  Fake or not, if it brings this mother a moment of kindness, that’s ok by me.  Tragic, simply tragic.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: