Royal Gossip
September 18, 2018, 07:09:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2018  (Read 14707 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2018, 04:52:40 pm »

And didn't she love to hug African children in Rwanda. Didn't they bond over their love for Africa ... Cool
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2018, 04:57:46 pm »

^ Yes indeed!   laugh
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2018, 06:04:08 pm »

^^&^^^ Yes, which is exactly why its so odd that she didn't go with him.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2018, 10:30:00 pm »

Prince Harry joins friend and wedding guest Dean Stott for charity ball celebrating the cyclist's record-breaking achievement
Prince Harry has joined his friend and royal wedding guest Dean Stott to celebrate his record breaking cycling achievement.
Both he and Harry took part in a round table discussion before an audience they discussed their charity work in partnership with St James's Place Charitable Foundation.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5915079/Prince-Harry-joins-Dean-Stott-charity-ball-celebrating-cyclists-record-breaking-achievement.html
I love it. The press is back to using Prince Harry and he’s alone at this event!

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2018, 12:04:12 am »

^She missed yet another ball? I don't care what anyone says. This is just weird.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
sandy
Princess

« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2018, 12:15:45 am »

Maybe an announcement is coming...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2018, 12:23:43 am »

^I hope it’s that he’s shaving that godawful beard off.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2018, 12:30:57 am »

I hope so. I remember he grew one and looked like Santa Claus then I think the Queen ordered him to shave it off. Time for him to lose this beard.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2018, 12:38:49 am »

Noooo don't shave the bread that's the only thing that's keeping his face from being 100% ugly

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2018, 02:13:55 am »

^You have a point, Fly.   tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2018, 04:23:47 pm »

^^  laugh

I too thought it was weird she wasn't at an engagement with him.. again. A ball at that. Best opportunity to max out that credit card, get some new bling and another (foreign) designer monstrosity and act coy. At this point she's "worked" more pre- than post-wedding.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2018, 05:51:14 pm »

Harry himself just appeared for the charity segment of the ball, so wasn't there the whole evening. If he had been he would have been in a tux like the rest of the male guests and the host, instead of his usual blue suit.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2018, 11:18:34 pm »

Maybe an announcement is coming...
she looks (feeling) very well in polo matches... no excuse to her not attend to engagements with harry
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2018, 02:57:16 am »

This is the Harry that people miss, so I'm glad that she didn't attend this event with him.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/b7bcd99c2801617c36e39235dd7fb828/tumblr_inline_pbbv1iGiBB1uvtid8_540.png

Keep Calm and Carry On
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #114 on: July 05, 2018, 03:02:08 am »

The relaxed and happy Harry. Something he hasn't been since he hooked up with MEggles
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #115 on: July 05, 2018, 04:20:17 pm »

'He'll make an amazing dad!' Royal fans gush over a snap of Prince Harry with his friend's young daughter at a charity ball - after hailing Meghan's 'maternal instincts'
Royal fans have been gushing over a photograph of Prince Harry with a little girl - declaring that he'll make an 'amazing' dad'.
The picture shows Harry, 33, posing with friend Dean Stott's young daughter Mollie at the Wheels Down Ball in London on Tuesday night.
The sweet snap emerged after it was shared on Instagram by Dean's wife Alana, who wrote: 'What an amazing night and one little princess in particular was delighted to final meet her prince.'
Other social media users were quick to praise the snap after it was re-posted online, commenting that they 'can't wait' for Harry and new wife Meghan, 36, to have children.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5920737/Royal-fans-gush-snap-Prince-Harry-friends-young-daughter-charity-ball.html
The comments aren't complementry that's for sure because of his odd choice of wife who's not interested good with kids.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #116 on: July 05, 2018, 04:45:55 pm »

She'll have the children and maybe she and Harry just might be good parents. Of course the future children will have nannies. Maybe they'll have twins like George and Amal did. Or like Prince Albert and Charlene did.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #117 on: July 05, 2018, 06:32:40 pm »

Is this the new look of murky, didn´t quite get it right   easter-lol  easter-bunny

https://78.media.tumblr.com/42f4c498c515bc65bc4716ebafeba38c/tumblr_inline_pbdbkgXtbr1vh0s4w_540.jpg
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2018, 06:51:05 am »

Prince Harry will continue Diana's AIDS crusade by attending a symposium in Amsterdam hosted by Sir Elton John
Prince Harry will travel to the Netherlands later this month to meet those involved in a future Invictus Games, his Paralympic-style sporting event for wounded military veterans, due to be held at the Hague in 2020.
The Duke of Sussex is also expected to visit Amsterdam, where he will continue the work of his late mother, the Princess of Wales, by attending this year’s International Aids Conference.
Sir Elton John, who performed at Harry’s wedding reception in May and at Princess Diana’s funeral, will be holding a symposium at the conference aimed at reducing the stigma of the disease.
The singer will argue that the global HIV epidemic is fuelled by ignorance, fear and homophobia. Harry and Sir Elton appeared together at the Aids conference in Durban in 2016.
At the time, Prince Harry, whose charity Sentebale campaigns for greater awareness of the disease, said: ‘When my mother held the hand of a man dying of Aids in an East London hospital, no one would have imagined that over a quarter of a century later treatment would exist that could see HIV-positive people live full, healthy lives.’
Kensington Palace said any plans would be revealed in due course.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5929771/Prince-Harry-continue-Dianas-AIDS-crusade-Elton-John.html
Solo engagements.  thumbsup

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2018, 03:43:50 pm »

Nothing like dragging out Mummy to try to boost Sparkle's reputation.  thumbsdown

My Mummy was the most kind, giving and loving person who has ever walked planet Earth, and lookee! You can copy Markle's look for only $900 yourself!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: