Royal Gossip
August 19, 2018, 03:59:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 46646 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #940 on: February 28, 2018, 03:41:09 am »

I look forward to reading the ongoing commentary. Kate won't like sharing the spotlight; Meg will be the main focus, of that I am sure.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #941 on: February 28, 2018, 04:11:10 am »

'There is only one Diana and sadly, she has passed': Andrew Morton claims Meghan Markle will never become the 'People's Princess' despite her charm and popularity
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5443007/Andrew-Morton-compares-Princess-Diana-Meghhan-Markle.html#ixzz58N9bzV1u
Finally talking sense. Diana was a unique one-off.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #942 on: February 28, 2018, 04:23:35 am »

Yes the press really need to get over looking  for a Diana 2.0 they can get headlines and sell mags with Kate and Meghan if the press puts in the work .let these women be

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #943 on: February 28, 2018, 08:09:28 pm »

'She met Prince Harry and cut me off!' Baffled Piers Morgan reveals his 'former friend' Meghan Markle GHOSTED him after falling in love
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5445915/Piers-Morgan-reveals-Meghan-Markle-GHOSTED-him.html
No surprise there. Hopefully now that she’s shown the world what she is and black history month has come to an end in America, (February celebrates black Americans’ contribution to the country) the gloves can come off. Piers Morgan doesn’t pull punches in his articles so I expect more articles about this hypercritical user who’s bs at the forum was all about herself and showing little understanding about the foundation or the royal of the monarchy.
EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle will have to tell U.S. tax authorities the cash secrets of her romance with Prince Harry - including whether she has a royal allowance and the cost of her ring
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5442861/Meghan-Markle-tell-tax-authorities-cash-secrets.html
She better tell the truth because the IRS is one government agency you don’t want to mess with.  eating cookies  This will be a very interesting read indeed as she’ll have to present receipts and detailed documentation about everything.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 08:16:46 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #944 on: February 28, 2018, 11:01:36 pm »

This is an Australian news report in which several Royal reporters state that they have been shocked at the amount of abuse, racial and otherwise, levelled at Meghan. They themselves have come under attack from these loonies, both on their Twitter Pages and when they file stories, and they have been threatened. One poster threatened to throw acid on a female reporter's  work. This is pretty revolting stuff.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-01/royal-reporters-lift-lid-on-abuse-levelled-at-meghan-markle/9496132
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #945 on: February 28, 2018, 11:24:25 pm »

I think the internet loonies are easily ignored and they should not pay attention to it and as for the rest, yes, the police should be involved. I think this is just an excuse to dredge up some 'fairytale' narrative drama since really, no real nutcase will get to them. Security will deal with it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #946 on: March 01, 2018, 12:04:22 am »

RME at those people who are oh so shocked at the racism what world they living in Aus or Europe don't have racism why would they think it will be some Utopia?
At that Acid attack tweet was towards  Rebecca E  that person thought Rebecca was talking bad about Meghan so they went on the attack
Rebecca cant  tweet or retweet anything about Meghan her "stans" will go on the attack calling her racist cause RE works for the DM.
Both sides have trash people her "stans" can be trash and the people who don't like her can be trash.

@ Piers Morgan thats good for him  tehe

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #947 on: March 01, 2018, 12:41:03 am »

Calling them the fab four is an insult to the Beatles. What were they before MM...the terrific trio? Besides that obnoxious and undeserved naming by the press, I surprised by the racial hatred. I wonder where the majority of it is coming from? I have had issues with MM. I don't think she is that pretty, I think she is somewhat fake and social climbing and totally inappropriate for PH. But her race is just fine. And I am even a little surprised he didn't date a full African heritage women considering his calling and fondness for Africa. Whenever I see him with the African children in videos, he is always hugging and kissing them when playing with and holding them. I think he would have liked to have had half-African(black) children. Well the racial haters only push him to cling to her more. So they are futile in their pursuits. Since the forum has been mentioned here,  u MM's advice to just use one's voice before finding the purpose behind what one wants to say and accomplish I think  is unwise. There are many angry/frustrated people who will accomplish nothing by just venting or using their voice. They need to find it to really make a difference by using it.  

The only constant is change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #948 on: March 01, 2018, 01:04:57 am »

^^^^^ The ring is cheap and not worth going after for taxes but her engagement photoshoot outfits on the other hand - I'm sure they've noticed that the press was very evasive on thw topic of who paid for it.

^^ I don't want to invalidate the pain people go through due to their race but I wouldn't be surprises if M bought two trill farms - one to become stans and to keep blogging how great she is and one to send threads to anyone who says that she's not the beat and most wonderdul thing that ever hapoened to PH. She alreasy has a history of crying wolf and I'm not believing any of this to be true.

If PH wants to beliwve that M's in danger and her needs to protect her as seems to be her plot from the beginning, he needs to remember that his 'himanitarian' fiance disowned her own family, slept aith him while still in a very committed relationship with chef Cory and "saves" african lives with a picture and spends 75K for R&R while they starve. And he needs to seriously ask himself - what ia he saving?

And if the 'threads' are real - maybe they shouldn't marry. Let them live together for a month, two, five and then lets see where the threads are really coming from
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 01:13:45 am by Ariel » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #949 on: March 01, 2018, 01:23:34 am »

THe couples need to be separated instead of the fabulous four nonsense. They need to do different causes.

The nature of Meghan's and Cory's relationship at the time she met Harry is not known. Cory and Meghan did not get engaged. COuples do live together and can do so without commitment to marry. It happens all the time.

I think Samantha disowned Meghan by running to the media to bash her.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #950 on: March 01, 2018, 01:37:23 am »

I was talking about her brother who got dumped just like M's black side of the family got dumped when she got the Suits role ... cause they inconvenience her new image.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #951 on: March 01, 2018, 02:07:09 am »

RME at those people who are oh so shocked at the racism what world they living in Aus or Europe don't have racism why would they think it will be some Utopia?
At that Acid attack tweet was towards  Rebecca E  that person thought Rebecca was talking bad about Meghan so they went on the attack
Rebecca cant  tweet or retweet anything about Meghan her "stans" will go on the attack calling her racist cause RE works for the DM.
Both sides have trash people her "stans" can be trash and the people who don't like her can be trash.

@ Piers Morgan thats good for him  tehe

They’re not actually surprised. They just never cared about racism until it was towards Meghan who could care less about her AA side because for XYZ stupid reason they like her and anyway to victimize her is alright by them. So, now they pretend to be faux-shocked and faux-outraged on her behalf.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #952 on: March 01, 2018, 03:02:01 am »

Perhaps the Royal links are making this up to get sympathy for her. She is not that liked really. I am surprised at how little she gets press here now. At her wedding time she will, but no one seems to care here and I imagine a lot do not like her there in UK or Commonwealth. But who knows. The press is bought by certain persons and they know why.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #953 on: March 01, 2018, 01:04:28 pm »

The story behind Meghan Markle's engagement ring
It was to Cleave & Co that Prince Harry entrusted to make the ring. I can imagine the Prince, with characteristic determination, heading to 1 Buckingham Place - better known for making medals and decorative silver horse heads - to share his design ideas. Stephen Connelly, Director at Cleave & Co, tells us in its Britain is Great video: “Cleave are predominantly suppliers of orders, decorations and medals and all types of insignia.”
http://www.thejewelleryeditor.com/jewellery/article/meghan-markle-engagement-ring-story-get-the-look/
I was going to say something rude but.......
 eating cookies
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 01:06:57 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #954 on: March 02, 2018, 02:20:44 am »

You aren't the only one, Windsor2.  Cool
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #955 on: March 02, 2018, 02:51:32 am »

Has anyone heard the rumours of Meghan and Matt Lauer having an affair? It has even made the tabs. I didn't read it so I can't give info on the articles. Perhaps someone else will scan. If this has already been posted  sorry.

PS I just caught a glimpse of the MOB andd it seems a discussion is being had on this very subject! Good grief!  flower
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 02:53:41 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #956 on: March 02, 2018, 03:19:48 am »

Meghan Markle copies this royal habit from Kate Middleton, the Queen and Princess Diana
Meghan is sitting in the “duchess slant”. This is a seating position named after Kate Middleton, but it has been in the Royal Family for much longer and has been used by the Queen and Princess Diana.
Comment:
All Ladies sit in this way when wearing anything but trousers.
IlashSpocksBeard1h
Depends whether you'd consider Murky M to be a lady.  She's an actress (3rd rate), playing a role, not because she's necessarily in love with the RF, but mainly because she knows what side of the bread is buttered.  She'll do whatever she has to, to make sure she becomes a duchess, or whatever, and never will have to put in a day of REAL work again, in her life.  Providing her marriage lasts, that is.
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/925974/meghan-markle-news-latest-kate-middleton-princess-diana-the-queen

https://iamstillskippy.tumblr.com
Other high profile people being linked to Soho House and MM. Of course without proof, this should be taken with a grain of salt but, as I've said before, whatever's going on, it involves people with more to lose than Harry. Harry's already painted as a playboy prince who's has being linked to actresses, so why would him dating MM be any different that would cause all of this fuss and bs for almost 2 years; a high profile married and such would. Hopefully were're seeing the exit plan because Wills didn't look too happy having to deal with her at the foundation event and Harry looked less professional than he usually does when dealing with foundation business. Having MM linked to Harry protects the men/women (who knows wih her  tehe) from public scandal and when this sham comes to an end, she shouldn't be able to profit from what this is with Harry or prior to him. Hopefully, she'll be in trouble with the IRS and violating her visa as she stews in her misery in LA. As long as she's attached to Harry, the royal family's still looked at as a joke for allowing this strumpet to be around dictating terms and emasculaing Harry, although I beieve he's allowing her to do so to make her own actions and words be her downfall.  eating cookies
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 03:24:05 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #957 on: March 02, 2018, 03:08:27 pm »

Will and Kate did not look happy at that event. And they admitted to having arguments with the other two and each other I guess. I do think it is weird that they are allowing a non married person to engage in these political forums. They should wait until after the marriage. I don't believe Kate did any talking before her marriage, just showing up at some events with Wills. But whatever.. the rules are disappearing. So we will see how the IRS does things with her. They brought down the Italian mafia. But is she were smart and well advised, just pay them off  like everyone else she does. They will go away.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #958 on: March 02, 2018, 05:19:13 pm »

Omid Scobie
Can't get enough royal news? Join @byEmilyAndrews and I for a brand new weekly podcast taking you behind the scenes of the biggest stories (and dishing all the #RoyalWedding latest). The first episode of #OnHeir is available NOW:https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/on-heir-royal-news-interviews/id1354474880

sandy
Princess

« Reply #959 on: March 02, 2018, 05:27:55 pm »

Will and Kate did not look happy at that event. And they admitted to having arguments with the other two and each other I guess. I do think it is weird that they are allowing a non married person to engage in these political forums. They should wait until after the marriage. I don't believe Kate did any talking before her marriage, just showing up at some events with Wills. But whatever.. the rules are disappearing. So we will see how the IRS does things with her. They brought down the Italian mafia. But is she were smart and well advised, just pay them off  like everyone else she does. They will go away.

Maybe they just don't like working. Kate and Will should be happy that an extra person is there to take on the work.

Meghan is not Al Capone who was brought down by the IRS. She probably has wall to wall accountants at her disposal.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: