Royal Gossip
August 19, 2018, 03:58:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 46641 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #860 on: February 22, 2018, 08:02:53 pm »

sounds fun  tehe^

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #861 on: February 22, 2018, 11:42:59 pm »

I can see Megs staring at Prince William like she did on Christmas Day. And Kate looking at Harry.  tehe Wife swap? Ew  ick

Oh dear, the drama; Kate isn't going to like losing the attention of Harry and I am certain Kate isn't going to like how the attention will be on Meg primarily since Meg is the newest on the scene. Meg will dislike being second all the time, but really, I am certain that Kate will be giving Meg dirty looks.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #862 on: February 23, 2018, 12:34:30 am »

Kate limits the death stares to those she perceives as threats to her marriage. She is well practiced in death stares. I don't think Meghan is a threat to her.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #863 on: February 23, 2018, 12:46:59 am »

Kate will not give Harry up easily; I wager she will determinedly end up doing what she can to maintain being the center of attention. Remember the death stares she gave to Roger Federer's girlfriend/wife and she has been all over Ben Ainslie. If Meg gains more attention and coverage, she will dislike it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #864 on: February 23, 2018, 01:35:39 am »

This "Fab Four' thing is stupid. Four people on one engagement is a waste.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #865 on: February 23, 2018, 06:54:34 pm »

Royal appointment! Lifetime reveals its Prince William and Kate Middleton for the Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance movie

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5424479/Lifetime-reveals-Prince-William-Kate-Middleton.html#ixzz57xVzyyv0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This movie is going to be so bad, just like the other one about WK; I'm going to watch this, I just know it.

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #866 on: February 23, 2018, 09:07:10 pm »

^ Please do tell all about it when you watch it cause I do not intend to waste two hours of my precious life on garbage.

By the way does anyone else think that M could have sent serself this suspicious letter, just like she did, allegedly, claom the photographers broke into her home so that the infamous statement can be issued.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #867 on: February 24, 2018, 02:02:46 am »

I don't think she did it herself.

William, Kate and family look far more attractive as played by those actors.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #868 on: February 24, 2018, 02:31:21 am »

I dont think Meghan will do something like that.

just goes to show you have some racist sick people out there

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #869 on: February 24, 2018, 02:49:57 am »

I don't think Meghan would do that. Suppose the news encouraged some nutter in the crowd when she went out on engagements with Harry?

I probably won't watch this film. Most of these sort of movies are really trashy and the people in them usually don't resemble those they are portraying. I did see one that I enjoyed back in the day, 'Whatever Love Means' I think it was, and it was about Charles and Camilla and young Diana.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #870 on: February 24, 2018, 03:07:31 am »

'Come and read about the girl with the magical boobs': Meghan Markle's secret diary revealed as she is exposed as the anonymous author of a soul-baring blog in which she described herself as a struggling actress 'hustling' to reach stardom
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5428533/Meghan-Markles-secret-diary-soul-baring-blog.html
 blink

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #871 on: February 24, 2018, 03:08:56 am »

IS it her diary? Really? Any definitive proof. The DM seems to like to stir up the comments section.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #872 on: February 24, 2018, 03:12:53 am »

I don't think Meghan would do that. Suppose the news encouraged some nutter in the crowd when she went out on engagements with Harry?

I probably won't watch this film. Most of these sort of movies are really trashy and the people in them usually don't resemble those they are portraying. I did see one that I enjoyed back in the day, 'Whatever Love Means' I think it was, and it was about Charles and Camilla and young Diana.

These trashy movies are a guilty pleasure of mine; I liked "Whatever Love Means" and I do like the way they portray a fairly straightforward relationship between WK as some big martyrdom.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #873 on: February 24, 2018, 05:54:45 am »

This is a British journalist's fake diary. (Meghan curling up crying with 'biscuits'. Really, no Orio's, then?) It was mocked up from this article which appeared in Darling Magazine in early 2016, before Meghan met Harry. So much for the vaunted credibility of The Daily Fail, the newspaper even Wikki rejects!

http://darlingmagazine.org/meghan-markle-career/
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #874 on: February 24, 2018, 04:08:36 pm »

^then she should sue/fil a complaint against the press then. There are more blogs that were written by her after she got the Suits job. She's about to be come a men=mber of the BRF and part of a charitable foundation, so if she's hidding something, then the people and the foundation supporters need to know. IMO, she's nothing but a grifter and a hustler who's dirty laundry is now being exposed. She was in the UK trying to hook up with football players; trying to be a cheap WAG, so it's not out of the realm if she used a few British terms in the blog. The article in the DM has nearly 5,600 comments and growing.  eating cookies
Comments:
Ilokid, Stanhope, Canada, moments ago
In North America, many websites are posting a series of 'glamour photos' of Miss Markle. Pride of place goes to one with her tottering along in downtown Toronto, wear a pair of old jeans, with a hand-made patch on the back pocket proclaiming 'Touch my butt, and buy me a pizza'. The lady is certainly in a class all of her own.
Bear2, Every City, Bermuda, 5 minutes ago
At this point MM in charge. She is very powerful. Any complaints from the Brits/royals she will pull the R card. You are officially screwed.
-that's what she has been doing since day one. Umm, backfired on her big time. She's not powerful and most likely wished she's never started on this course.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5428533/Meghan-Markles-secret-diary-soul-baring-blog.html#ixzz582iinZ8G

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5428533/Meghan-Markles-secret-diary-soul-baring-blog.html#ixzz582iBkBM7
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 04:15:57 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #875 on: February 24, 2018, 05:53:00 pm »

The blog may well have been hers, does seem like it reading the article, and actually the bits cited and posted are quite good, as in enlightening and interesting to read, esp about an industry that is in many people's minds so very glamorized, being unaware of the daily shyte grind these people go through. Fame-hunger aside.

If I read correctly, the original blog wrote crying with wine and "cookies", and the attention grabbing headline/ byline british-ized it to "biscuits". Besides, it's not unheard of that an American says "biscuit/s", it just in that case doesn't mean "cookie" like in Britain, but basically "scone". So the use of "biscuit" (and I think it's kind of "mis-cited" and was really "cookie" in the original blogpost) doesn't immediately negate the possibility that an (US) American wrote this, or even Meg herself.

If this blog really existed and was as popular as this article says, then this blog would have made a hell of a book!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #876 on: February 24, 2018, 09:35:12 pm »

yeah the OG post said wine and cookies and  talking about the perfect roast chicken.

Yup she would have made a killing if she turned that blog into a book .

the site still up but it has a nasty virus if you click the links

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #877 on: February 24, 2018, 10:17:11 pm »

^ Yikes, rather not! I read that a blog with that name is online, but someone different is behind it and it's not at all the same blog.. I didn't go look for it though. The original blog was supposedly deleted, the only thing is, that once sth is online, it'll never ever be truly offline and deleted. Who knows how to, can find the original blog fully intact on the interwebs. I think it's even fairly easy to do, and with the computers and things at the dm's and other papers' disposal, they should be able to dig the whole thing up. The article makes for a good and convincing case that this was M.
I wonder what else is out there and whether M is worried..
Their short engagement certainly does M some good, as the press has much less time to dig up dirt. Though, the worst kind of dirt could be dug up, when someone's blind with love/ lust/ infatuation, the truth could hit them in the face and yell and it would do nothing. Now, if this were the Japanese Imperial Household Agency, wow wow wow, Kate and Meg and Camilla wouldn't have even made it to tea at a local pub with a Windsor in sight, they would have been booted off!!!

I also find it interesting that a "forum" was mentioned in the article, in the article it says that since the engagement members of a forum have been rifely speculating that this blog - the working actress - was M's, and they even mention two or so members' names, anyone know which forum it might be? Have I majorly missed sth?

In any case, the press (dm?) has basically admitted to reading at least one forum!!

Going by that article though, there was nothing particularly inflammatory though and as I said, a very well write up on the truths of being a actor in H'weird.

Well, another talk about the perfect roast chicken... Hmmmmm.... easter-think eating cookies easter-akasha

I wonder whether the writer was ever approached about a book deal, as it's said the writer was approached for interviews etc....
sandy
Princess

« Reply #878 on: February 24, 2018, 11:06:18 pm »

I don't think it is the real deal. Ironically I remember how Chelsy's Facebook account was broken into and people started slamming her. Now she is considered someone Harry should have married.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #879 on: February 24, 2018, 11:13:08 pm »

^ That's seriously in a way the worst of it imo, people having been so awful to Chels and also Cressida and now suddenly they're like "he should have married Chels or Cress!" Wtf! Besides, neither of these women seem to have shed a single tear over their ex's upcoming wedding (rightly so and good on them), so why do people dream pair them with a man neither of them wanted? It's "arranged marriage on drugs".
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: