Royal Gossip
December 11, 2018, 07:11:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 51968 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #840 on: February 21, 2018, 07:48:50 pm »

Countdown to the Royal Wedding: Why Meghan Markle Could Become the Next Princess Diana
There's something a little bit different about the British royal family nowadays. Sure, 2018 is going to bring us some extra family members: Prince George and Princess Charlotte will be getting a new sibling and we have a wedding to look forward to. But with Meghan Markle in the mix, it feels like we may also be gaining a new People's Princess.

Meghan Markle's influence has jokingly been referred to as the "Markle Sparkle," a phrase that seems particularly fitting considering her glamourous past. But as we edge closer to her May wedding date, it's becoming clear she's having a much bigger impact on the House of Windsor than any of us could have possibly predicted.
It's been less than three months since Prince Harry got down on one knee and yet already his bride-to-be is winning over public hearts and evoking memories of another former Kensington Palace resident, Harry's mom, Princess Diana.
The comparisons became glaringly obvious last week when it emerged Meghan has been making a number of top-secret visits to comfort victims of the Grenfell Tower fire. Undercover charity operations such as this are highly unusual considering Royal schedules are planned weeks, if not months, in advance. "Meghan's visits mean so much to us. She has a special place in our hearts," said one community member who was lucky enough to meet her. Her actions are reminiscent of the days when Diana would sneak out of Kensington Palace to visit hospital patients and the homeless, unannounced. She even took a then 12-year-old Prince William on one of her trips to visit a shelter so he could understand how different life really was on the other side of the palace gates.
http://www.eonline.com/news/915159/countdown-to-the-royal-wedding-why-meghan-markle-could-become-the-next-princess-diana
First it was Kate the next Diana now its Meghan why cant the the press just stop with the next ,and let these women be

Because the press wants someone to make easy money off of. They want the old days of frenzy and drama and big checks for pictures; that kind of thing.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #841 on: February 21, 2018, 08:24:59 pm »

true

Meghan Markle’s heart is in the right place and she is completely authentic… so lay off
THIS being Britain, it comes as no surprise that people have wasted no time in criticising Meghan Markle.

Who does she think she is for trying to be Princess Diana with her secret visits to survivors of the Grenfell fire tragedy? And how dare she dress in casual attire?
I guess there will always be mean-spirited moaners.

But what I see is a young woman in love who wants to share her joy and good fortune, and to do good.

Her heart is in the right place and she is completely authentic. Meghan is just what the Royal Family needs.

When she was trying to break into Hollywood, she worked as a calligrapher and briefly wrote wedding invitations for a living.
So I wasn’t surprised when she told a volunteer in Edinburgh last week that she actually wanted to write her own.

She also revealed, of course, that she’d been advised not to because she is too busy doing royal duties.

But it’s a reminder that, like all women, Meghan wants her wedding to be a personal occasion.

I am sure everyone — from her future in-laws to their advisors — is being “helpful” with suggestions about what needs to happen and when. Just what every bride needs!
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5602631/karren-brady-meghan-markles-heart-is-in-the-right-place/
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 08:33:46 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #842 on: February 21, 2018, 08:45:06 pm »

^yeah, right.  tehe The only thing she’s authentic with is social climbing. She’s a fake who’ll do and say anything to get ahead. It’s so ridiculous as she’s a 36 year old woman who’s been married before but year the press wants to throw in the Diana angle. Funny how she said she’d like to write her own invites. She should be able to do that surely.  eating cookies

« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 08:52:13 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #843 on: February 21, 2018, 09:00:59 pm »

^ Indeed, she has more than enough time to write her own invites, I don't know what the bs part of "she’d been advised not to because she is too busy doing royal duties" is supposed to be, what royal duties? The odd appearance across the UK to "get to know" the UK and "royal duties"? They make her sound like she's busier than Vic of Sweden, ridiculous. This piece reads like it came hot off the keyboard from Meg's computer frankly. It's definitely her camp's work. thumbsdown
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #844 on: February 21, 2018, 09:26:12 pm »

No one is Diana, Princess of Wales as she had a unique circumstance. Her romance life did not work out and she diverted her energies and love into charities. And she had emotional problems too.  None of the new ones are her. So it is ridiculous to write that and it is true, people are just trying for an angle to sell magazines, etc. Any one of us in the position of being either Harry's or William's wife are going to do charity work. It is their job along with glitzy parties. Now MM is breaking in and the only way to get support is to do charity and show she is selfless. Whether she is or isn't on her own is irrelevant. Because now she has to be. Nothing special about that.  If she has kids, she will also be less available. Now is a good time and she needs good publicity. Many people just plain don't like her. So of course she is doing secret visits that are being published for some calculated reason.  She didn't do them when she was on Suits. She didn't need to. So enough of her selfless nonsense. It behooves her to do this. Now she may like it. I would as I like to help people. If it were my job, I'd do a lot more of it. Not a bad job to have especially with her benefits.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #845 on: February 22, 2018, 02:20:35 am »

Anybody would have had "emotional problems" being married to someone as dysfunctional as Prince Charles. I don't know how she stood being in his proximity let along married to him.  The "emotional problems" spin is to try to whitewash the nasty behavior of C and C. ANd I don't buy it.

That said. The young royals seem to sail along doing a lot of "fun" patronages like movies and sports.  I think Meghan and Kate should both do more serious duties and not just the fun things. And William and Harry too.

There's also no reason why having children would or should keep them from working. It's not like they are professionals who are married and raising children. Working women do manage. The royal women like Kate and perhaps Meghan are treated like glass because they give birth to and have children. It's not as if they work 35 hours a week like the rest of us.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #846 on: February 22, 2018, 12:23:22 pm »

BREAKING NEWS: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in anthrax terror scare as letter containing white powder is sent to royal couple at Kensington Palace
Miss Markle will become an official member of the Royal Family following her wedding but she has already been given round the clock protection.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5421781/Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-anthrax-terror-scare.html
Sad that people don’t care per some DM comments. This is the level of disgust people have towards them now. People are jokingly saying it’s het stas; drugs. 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 12:30:17 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #847 on: February 22, 2018, 02:31:19 pm »

I think people have every right to express their views but when a few "extremists" and "fanatics" go into the mix it gets downright scary. Threatening people that way is sick. People are free to be disgusted with them but when it gets to sending white powder that is totally and extremely unacceptable and criminal. Nobody should be threatened that way.  People's indifference does not make it any better. If people don't like them fine, but when it gets to the twisted level it's downright dangerous. What if one or both were injured or killed? Harry or Meghan should not have their lives threatened that way. I have seen a few comments where people wish Meghan dead or sterile. Fortunately they were removed.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 02:33:16 pm by sandy » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #848 on: February 22, 2018, 04:21:05 pm »

No longer the third wheel! Meghan will accompany Harry on a joint engagement with Kate and William for the first time - as the foursome launch the first Royal Foundation Forum
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5422457/Prince-William-Kate-Harry-Meghan-joint-engagement.html
This just goes on and on doesn’t it. This is unforgivable having this fake attend this event. The event seems like something that’s not been done before as they’re explaining why it was set up and the projects that they’re working on. They’re going to be onstage in front of people that support the foundation. It’s a forum hosted by a BBC presenter. She can talk of her fake humanitarian efforts.
Now there was a “racist” comment in the letter/package. I love it that people are saying it’s fake news and others are saying it’s her pr that sent it to garner sympathy.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 04:27:47 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #849 on: February 22, 2018, 04:37:03 pm »

One of the comments said: "Nothing regal about Smeghal."  laugh That's the best new nickname!

And some commenter keeps bringing up Meg's dog that broke its legs  laugh
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #850 on: February 22, 2018, 04:42:09 pm »

Yes, one can see that the ranters on the Fail always reach the height of wit and sophisticated comment. So noticeable!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #851 on: February 22, 2018, 04:42:39 pm »

I don't think these are nice comments. Name calling is not "sophisticated" it wounds like a pre teen trying to be "funny."They enable the ones (haters or fanatics) to send powder to the couple IMO anyway. I hope Meghan or Harry are not stalked or hurt by people who may take the comments all too seriously. Some are hoping the powder will help break them up. I find that very twisted thinking and really scary.

Hinting that Meghan helped break her dog's legs is just mean. the poster forgets how royals tortured animals at fox hunts and blast animals leaving them to die painful deaths. Why is Harry not called out for that? Some fairness here please.

Windsor if Meghan did not appear she'd be blasted. Damned if she does damned if she doesn't. I don't see her as "fake." If she does a decent amount of work it's a plus for the royals. At least she does not sit out work and have excuses galore made for her.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 04:46:35 pm by sandy » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #852 on: February 22, 2018, 05:02:59 pm »

PEOPLE sigh

sandy
Princess

« Reply #853 on: February 22, 2018, 05:06:53 pm »

The DM does not help matters with click bait article headlines. Very unsubtle
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #854 on: February 22, 2018, 05:12:05 pm »

No longer the third wheel! Meghan will accompany Harry on a joint engagement with Kate and William for the first time - as the foursome launch the first Royal Foundation Forum
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5422457/Prince-William-Kate-Harry-Meghan-joint-engagement.html
This just goes on and on doesn’t it. This is unforgivable having this fake attend this event. The event seems like something that’s not been done before as they’re explaining why it was set up and the projects that they’re working on. They’re going to be onstage in front of people that support the foundation. It’s a forum hosted by a BBC presenter. She can talk of her fake humanitarian efforts.
Now there was a “racist” comment in the letter/package. I love it that people are saying it’s fake news and others are saying it’s her pr that sent it to garner sympathy.

It takes four of them for one engagement?  This is ridiculous.  It will be wonderful, snark-making fun but ridiculous nonetheless. 

Are the Royals thinking that sending all four of the next generation is going to turn the tide of public opinion?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #855 on: February 22, 2018, 05:16:58 pm »

they going for the fantastic four

when it comes to clickbait articles the DM is no better or worse then any other news out there they will always go for the dramatic headlines to get what?..... clicks  

@RE_DailyMail
Breaking: The Metropolitan Police are now investigating the package of white powder and malicious letter sent to #PrinceHarry and #MeghanMarkle last week as a racist *despise* crime.
The matter is being investigated by officers from the Met's Counter Terrorism Command

People  sigh
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 05:25:38 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #856 on: February 22, 2018, 06:23:11 pm »

Apparently this incident happened 10 days ago, prior to their trip to Scotland. So why all the fuss now if it wasn’t a security issue then? No matter what, people are still not buying the bs. Look at how she was in Scotland hugging people and such, so what threat warning could she have received if this actually happened.
This foundation is a massive joke. The fact that the 3 of them would go on engagements was bad enough. It looked stupid because Waity and Wills could’ve done separate engagements from Harry that supported the foundation. Now with MM taking part in the foundation discussion, I don’t know what to say. I hope that she gets a grilling from the foundation supporters regarding her her bad track record regarding charaties, her merchandising when out with Harry when the visit should be about the organization that they’re visiting, her lies and deceit from day one of this farce. She has a bad image and a careless nature as well as the love of the press. I wonder if the former BBC producer’s still involved with the foundation because if so, the questions and topics should be very interesting.  eating cookies  The foundation can’t be taken seriously with MM being part of it.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #857 on: February 22, 2018, 06:33:21 pm »

At least she's doing something. And is not taking months to "research" what work she does.

I agree. the two couples should be split up when it comes to royal duties. More work would get done instead of having four people do the work of two.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #858 on: February 22, 2018, 06:37:58 pm »

here hoping kate go well-dressed in this engagement
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #859 on: February 22, 2018, 06:53:00 pm »

I can see Megs staring at Prince William like she did on Christmas Day. And Kate looking at Harry.  tehe Wife swap? Ew  ick
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: