Royal Gossip
August 14, 2018, 03:18:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 46197 times)
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #740 on: February 15, 2018, 08:10:29 pm »

^I say the other RFs in Europe said hell no to their daughters, female cousins, and nieces marrying into the BRF after what happened with Diana. Maybe the RFs in Europe think that the BRF "bumped off" Diana.  nervous My mom refuses to believe that it was just a "car crash."

The grey men can't tell a grown man what he can and cannot do, only thing they can do is handle the card that they have been dealt with whomever Harry decided to marry. The grey men know Megs is sketchy, but what can they do, really? They can only pretend to defend her honor to not make Harry look like he made a bad choice, even though we know he is.  laugh
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #741 on: February 15, 2018, 10:02:21 pm »

IMO, it makes sense that the “grey men” would use her to tamper the feeling of the royal family being elitist who brings up negative feelings about colonialism. Since she’s been on the scene, the issue of her being bi-racial is brought up. An article also said that the people have more in common with her than with Harry and the royal family; they can relate to her. It makes sense to the casual viewer as she’s seen as she’s a commoner too. In reality, she’s too messed up with too much skankiness attached to her to be taken seriously as a contender for a member of the royal family and that’s why she should be gone. Harry didn’t change overnight from discarding women that use him for fame and money to being engaged to a big user like MM who’s being using him since day one. The royal family would be finished if she’s allowed to marry in.
I think the aristocratic family’s daughters are too busy swanning around the world being brand ambassadors and attending fancy fashion shows and parties to be bothered with marrying into the BRF. Seeing what Wills married doesn’t help either as whoever Harry married will be 2nd fiddle to Waity. Not a bright prospect but not so bad that the only taker would be a failed supporting actress with a narc personality from America.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #742 on: February 15, 2018, 10:52:10 pm »

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Lifetime Movie Begins Filming (Photos)
http://www.justjared.com/2018/02/14/prince-harry-meghan-markle-lifetime-movie-begins-filming-photos/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #743 on: February 15, 2018, 11:10:07 pm »

Meghan's day off! Miss Markle's doppelgänger Parisa Fitz-Henley takes a pause from filming on the set of the movie based on her romance with Harry
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5397205/Actor-playing-role-Prince-Harry-without-Meghan.html
Pure fantasy as we have Harry in black tuck/bow tie at a red carpet affair. This will be more Disney princess crap with no resemblance to reality.
The fact is that MM is outwardly being made fun of in Hollywood via that IG account with Prince George, shunned by the fashion world and her faux bestie Victoria Beckham and the general public.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 11:19:50 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #744 on: February 15, 2018, 11:43:51 pm »

Does the documentary include her Soho House girl days? She wasn't so famous that she could afford to pay for the membership.

IMO, it makes sense that the “grey men” would use her to tamper the feeling of the royal family being elitist who brings up negative feelings about colonialism. Since she’s been on the scene, the issue of her being bi-racial is brought up. An article also said that the people have more in common with her than with Harry and the royal family; they can relate to her. It makes sense to the casual viewer as she’s seen as she’s a commoner too. In reality, she’s too messed up with too much skankiness attached to her to be taken seriously as a contender for a member of the royal family and that’s why she should be gone. Harry didn’t change overnight from discarding women that use him for fame and money to being engaged to a big user like MM who’s being using him since day one. The royal family would be finished if she’s allowed to marry in.
I think the aristocratic family’s daughters are too busy swanning around the world being brand ambassadors and attending fancy fashion shows and parties to be bothered with marrying into the BRF. Seeing what Wills married doesn’t help either as whoever Harry married will be 2nd fiddle to Waity. Not a bright prospect but not so bad that the only taker would be a failed supporting actress with a narc personality from America.

No one wanted William or HArry and since neither prince wanted to make an effort, well, no one bothered with them.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #745 on: February 16, 2018, 12:19:03 am »

what this LMN will have

It will start with her as a lil girl in school watching that soap dish ad
Then you might have a lil clip of her getting bullied
It will gloss over her 1st marriage
Then we will have harry acting wild then we will have the Orlando IG (hero harry)
Harry and Meghan will meet their glamping trip in Africa
The reason why he made that statement  ( so they will have Meghan being chased by paps someone breaking into her house racist remarks her crying )
Harry doing his layover in Toronto after his tour
of course we will have a fade to black which means they about to have sex
Toronto IG
Them cooking roast chicken in NC
Its LMN so its going be OTT cheesy disney

will,kate and HM will be in the movie also
we might also get some jealous ugly BBB trash talking Meghan cause they want harry
IMO
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 12:26:41 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #746 on: February 16, 2018, 02:54:02 am »

^It is LMN, it will be worse than that

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #747 on: February 16, 2018, 03:15:33 am »

JAN MOIR: Why does Meghan Markle need to be so huggy wuggy?
If only she could dial down the full beam of worried sympathy that strobes from her lovely eyes at every opportunity and give it a rest with the endless Lady Bountiful arm-pats, I think people would like her more.
Let us discover for ourselves how caring and kind she is, instead of her spreading it on so thickly that we can hardly see past the sugary glaze. Too many layers of the custard of compassion on this particular royal trifle is going to make us all feel a little bit sick.
Meghan's biggest gesture to date has been giving up her acting career so that she and her prince can save the planet together — or whatever it is that they want to do.
And having said previously that Meghan can't wear £56,000 dresses and expect people to love her as she doles out broth in a soup kitchen, I now wonder if she and Harry shouldn't smarten up, just a bit. In her urban-girl uniform of black trousers and coats, straggly-haired Meghan turns up on official royal business as if she were on her way to get coffees for the office. Joined by a tieless Harry, they crash around, high-fiving, cuddling, rapping to order and generally getting down with the kidz. One wonders who is advising this headstrong young couple and where their unconventional approach will lead.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5398179/Why-does-Meghan-Markle-need-huggy-wuggy.html#ixzz57EjqU8MK
She's a grifter who's tries to morth into whatever she thinks will garner her attention and money. Hugging the charity organizer was likely a move to keep the press on her and not Harry who was chatting to someone a few steps away from her. Unfortunately for her, the more people see of her the more they see her fakeness andknow that she's bad for the royal family and the UK. Whilst she's out and about playing the good humanitarian, she's using the press attention to merchandise her attire and accessories to make money for herself.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Val
Princess

« Reply #748 on: February 16, 2018, 09:06:31 am »

^

Typical DM comment too.

Blue Plantagenet, London, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago
'I find it incredulous that a two bit nobody from the wrong side of the tracks, with a rather appalling track record herself, can suddenly be elevated to such a position, not by merit in my opinion but purely because she has expertly seduced a lonely and dim witted prince. She should NOT be foisted on us all.'
ReplyNew811Rated

Many also saying that she should be caring for her family, not ignoring them and doing her 'good works' wih them?
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #749 on: February 16, 2018, 09:44:10 am »

It's embarrassing. $6K for rings to meet up with charity about feeding the homeless but not meeting any of them, getting rid of the homeless who live on the streets around Windsor, cause she'll be getting married there, not helping her mom but being so proud to be rich in her own right.

I mean, only the blind can't see at this point that M is the kind of person who is undeserving to be made an honest woman.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #750 on: February 16, 2018, 12:23:05 pm »

EXCLUSIVE - 'We'll have front row seats for Harry and Meghan's wedding!' Homeless say they won't be budged for the big day as they pitch TENTS next to Windsor Castle
Tory councillor Simon Dudley moaned that rough sleepers living around the castle should be moved on in time for the royal wedding in May.
But the street dwellers say they won't budge and have started putting up tents near the royal residence as they boast that they will have 'front row seats' for the big day.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5394709/Homeless-pitch-TENTS-Windsor-Castle.html

No taxpayer funding for the Royal Wedding
https://www.republic.org.uk/petition/royal-wedding

^excellent post Ariel. She’s tacky, tawdry and could care less about anything but herself.
Harry has said that instead of using a # on social media about things like MM does, he’s going to do something about it. So far, since he’s been “engaged” to her, he’s been highlighting the plight of the youth and homeless people.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 12:33:50 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #751 on: February 16, 2018, 12:28:38 pm »

^ Good for the homeless. They should not allow for some snobby self-entitled socialites to treat them like garbage that can be tossed away.  sauer

They should bring their dogs too. Lets put to the test if QE's dogs loved Meghan so much that they sat on her lap while she's genuinely afraid of kids and horses and they can smell from a mile away if you have love in your heart or not.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #752 on: February 16, 2018, 12:36:46 pm »

Since she’s playing humanitarian, she should cancel the church wedding and the carriage ride so the homeless people aren’t disturbed, but we all know that’s not going to happen. The comments should be scathing especially towards her.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #753 on: February 16, 2018, 02:28:14 pm »

Naw, don't cancel the wedding!!! After the wedding, Meggles should rush out in her gown and messy hair do and clasp the peasants to her breast and stare sympathetically into their eyes in the manner that Jan Moir so accurately described!!    easter-lol

Oh, my.  This is going to be so fun.  And after all the mouthing off that Charles and Harry are doing about politics, they so deserve to have Meggles brought into their midst to bring them down.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #754 on: February 16, 2018, 02:37:17 pm »

Since she’s playing humanitarian, she should cancel the church wedding and the carriage ride so the homeless people aren’t disturbed, but we all know that’s not going to happen. The comments should be scathing especially towards her.

It would be a drop in the bucket if one couple did it. So if it applies to H and M maybe Eugenie should do the same thing with their wedding and help out the poor by saving wedding expenses and helping the homeless. IMO the rules of sacrificing should apply to all royals.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #755 on: February 16, 2018, 02:42:47 pm »

^ Good for the homeless. They should not allow for some snobby self-entitled socialites to treat them like garbage that can be tossed away.  sauer
They should bring their dogs too. Lets put to the test if QE's dogs loved Meghan so much that they sat on her lap while she's genuinely afraid of kids and horses and they can smell from a mile away if you have love in your heart or not.

Just for the cost of the wedding, a dozen shelters could be created for the homeless. Or even small inexpensive homes.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #756 on: February 16, 2018, 02:44:39 pm »

My point: why would Harry and Meghan be the only ones who needed to do this. Why not both couples who are marrying this year? Eugenie is not exactly a pauper. A lot more could be done if all royals had scaled down weddings.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #757 on: February 16, 2018, 03:39:33 pm »

Okay, for all the movie star humanitarians, none of them are giving up their riches for the poor. No one does that. So none of these royals are giving up a big wedding whether they will help the poor or not. There should be a simple wedding for Harry because he is marrying an older divorced woman. I don't care what Spain did, this is the UK with tradition and is watched by the world. This is completely tacky of them. But tradition is going slowly away and MM will help that along. Look at her older interviews before Harry. She is a bubble gum personality which is typical for my home town girls whether we become professionals or not. And she is somewhat intelligent, but not overly so as evident by some of her stupid answers or inability to answer intelligent spontaneous questions. Anything she gets now is scripted so it doesn't count. She is cutesy with some guts and Harry likes that Californian thing. I just think looking at who she was in her previous adult years, she will not adjust down the line. I would not either nor would any of my friends or my nieces friends. We are too different. So they need to break from tradition more and more or they will end. It is still amazing that MM claimed to be a feminist while milking the sex thing. Maybe that is okay and should be part of feminism. I listen to her tell a young girl at some conference or panel that just because you look pretty and dress cute that you can still be a feminist. I cannot believe that conversation as it belonged back in the 70's. Many professional women for decades have looked beautiful, sexy and everything. I know. You should see some of the Los Angeles County District Attorney women. And the funny thing is we dress more for women than men. But MM is not quite that bright to get everything with her views. But to her credit she majored in theater and international relations and she has gotten both careers in her life. So she has great goal achieving abilities . And her calligraphy is gorgeous. I saw an example on Larry King Live where he didn't let her say a word so she drew. So she has some good qualities, but she is wrong for the BRF.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #758 on: February 16, 2018, 03:56:33 pm »

Movie stars are not paid to represent the nation and the interests of the nation.

My point: why would Harry and Meghan be the only ones who needed to do this. Why not both couples who are marrying this year? Eugenie is not exactly a pauper. A lot more could be done if all royals had scaled down weddings.

Exactly; there is no need for such obscene pomp since it's not like the marriages are bringing anything.

lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #759 on: February 16, 2018, 04:14:15 pm »

^ I understand the difference between movie stars and the BRF. My point is no matter who, people with lots of money usually live well with it and have posh weddings, etc. They may donate some to the poor, but by far they spend it on themselves whether they promote charity or not. They are not going to by pass a big wedding to give it to the poor. It would be great if rich people did that.  But they don't as a rule.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: