Royal Gossip
December 13, 2018, 01:44:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 52132 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #720 on: February 14, 2018, 06:43:54 am »

^ I hope that this doesn't go to the altar. Meghan is already making $$$$$ with Meghan's Mirror. There were rumors in tumblr that she has read all the predictions for FD and she tries to usurp a place that is not hers. The latest DM article shows her goals for joining the royal family. I'd say if she joins - Will and Kate should be very worried about accidents. I wouldn't be surprised if she stages something to help her advancement to the crown. Just look at the comments she's making:

https://iamstillskippy.tumblr.com/post/170859657251/will-prince-harry-ever-be-king-meghan-markle

and the article:
PRINCE HARRY and Meghan Markle are set to marry in May. This will make the LA-actress a member of the Royal Family, but will she be in-line to the throne?
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/913739/prince-harry-meghan-markle-news-king-queen
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #721 on: February 14, 2018, 01:04:22 pm »

^it shouldn’t because she’s definitely using the royal family to make money and if this is indeed proved that she’s the owner with no doubt and it’s made to be known in the media, she’s toast. I’d like something like this instead of her dirt to be her downfall because it’s something she’s currently doing whilst still attached to Harry that’s a definite deal breaker for the royal family and the people.
'She's not as outwardly dark as some African Americans': Journalist claims British people are more 'comfortable' with Meghan Markle joining the royal family because of her light skin
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5389685/Meghan-Markle-pulled-colourism-debate.html
I brought this up a while ago as to why I don’t like MM because she’s used this to cry racism when she wasn’t to play victim. She uses what’s happened to women darker than her, women who can’t play the ambiguous card, to make it seem that she’s struggled and been such a victim of racism. She uses her own mum to play the race card. In the UK though, that kind of crap’s not tolerated in the way it is in the US. It’s the character more so than colour as that’s been proved a few times throughout this so called romance.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 01:11:49 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #722 on: February 14, 2018, 01:57:57 pm »

^It's across borders. In ANTM right now there is a woman - Christina who is braggy, arrogant and plays the victim all the time and no one likes her in the house - she's so much like MM. But that's besides the point. Right now the ruin of M is best to come through the media that she loves so much.

What we need now is just a single journalist who can prove that M is making money off of her appearances with H, regardless of where the money go to - JM's PR company in Canada, M's star co Frim Fram which is, I think, registered in US (and owns Meghan's Mirror, per rumors), any "charity" registered in UK, or any IBC (international business company) registered in an offshore locations for tax dogging purposes (you know, the kind of locations that if IRS is after you you can safely hide in Mexico as a retirement option)

What will happen is - if she is on a family visa, she cannot work. She can pass on the events with PH as "free work" but if she receives money on it - she's violating her visa status and if the UK immigration officers do their work properly she should be banned from entering the country for ever... maybe sent on a red carpet to the airport for deportation while PH cries 1 tear for the cameras  laugh

I am not sure if there is such thing in UK or it is just a US thing.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 02:02:33 pm by Ariel » Logged
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #723 on: February 14, 2018, 03:40:06 pm »

The only way this wedding isn't happening is if a comet drops on London, one of them drops dead, Harry strays and falls in love with another and leaves her at the alter or some other catastrophe. So it will happen in May. If she is making money against UK laws, she may have to face consequences but the BRF will get some law passed so I doubt it.  She is going to be on best behavior until she settles in. Then you will see if she keeps in line or becomes a Fergie.  I have always thought she would do her own thing and eventually leave with a good settlement, but I could be wrong. She may be just fine. So time will tell. I cannot imagine for the life of me that she will fit in well with that family given her background. However, I realize that this family may be accepting and warm now. Harry is a bad boy and likes that. He is marrying a bad girl and likes that. And if they are mature enough, (she certainly is) they may settle into boredom. They have done good things for society, whatever MM motivations are, so they may fade into duties. Then again, they may keep the gossip columns rolling. I don't know what QE really thinks, but she is old and may not care anymore as long as people seem happy in her family. PC is an idiot so who cares what he thinks. PW will support his brother and Waity doesn't care one way or the other about MM. She cares about her own family.  And the rest, they don't matter. We are the ones that care. And sometimes I wonder why I do. It is not my country although I am very fond of the UK.

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #724 on: February 14, 2018, 06:09:13 pm »

This isn’t a royal engagement and will not be a royal wedding. She’s using Harry and the royal family to make money. She’s conducting herself like the stupid Hollywood fake humanitarian she is and is such a narc that she’s caught up in her own bs narrative. Harry has now taken her to a charity that deals with AIDS and others that deals with underprivileged youths and now the homeless. All she seems concerned with is how she comes off on camera with her over-the-top facial expressions to act like she’s concerned st what’s being said to her. She had on expensive Birks jewelry and other attire to visit Scotland that mainly centered around the homeless issues. All she does and continues to do is show that she could care less about what Harry’s bringing her to as long as she gets to merch and great her adoring fans.
Harry’s not the one in need of a mother type figure because Chelsea never did that crap to him and neither did Cressida. IMO, MM’s doing things that would tic him off like rubbing his back and grabbing his hand and being so bloody clingy all the time.
A strong sense of duty with a love of opulence: How Meghan's new jewellery arrangement suggests ‘high expectations’ (and what those stacked rings REALLY mean)
For her first official visit to Scotland, Meghan wore two thin gold bands, with the addition of two diamond-studded rings from Birks worth an eye-watering £5,800 alone.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5390267/Johnny-Fincham-decodes-Meghans-new-ring-arrangement.html
Money’s her true love. The main point of the article for me is the cost of the rings that she’s merchandising for Birks.  There has to be tax and visa implications here as she doesn’t have a working visa to make money legally in the UK and US. Harry setting her up would be in line with the Harry that’d toss women off when she’s using him.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 06:16:55 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #725 on: February 14, 2018, 07:23:52 pm »

^An article as to where and why she has placed the rings on her fingers?  Embarrassed "Palmistry expert"?! Does that require a college degree  huh What in the world?  blink

As always its a thrill to read the comments  laugh
Little light
Countess

« Reply #726 on: February 14, 2018, 08:31:30 pm »

^Ariel

What I said ANTM mean please?

If I were any sharper, I'd be a blunt pencil. Sorry for being so dim.

Thank you.   thankyou
sandy
Princess

« Reply #727 on: February 15, 2018, 01:21:00 am »

This isn’t a royal engagement and will not be a royal wedding. She’s using Harry and the royal family to make money. She’s conducting herself like the stupid Hollywood fake humanitarian she is and is such a narc that she’s caught up in her own bs narrative. Harry has now taken her to a charity that deals with AIDS and others that deals with underprivileged youths and now the homeless. All she seems concerned with is how she comes off on camera with her over-the-top facial expressions to act like she’s concerned st what’s being said to her. She had on expensive Birks jewelry and other attire to visit Scotland that mainly centered around the homeless issues. All she does and continues to do is show that she could care less about what Harry’s bringing her to as long as she gets to merch and great her adoring fans.
Harry’s not the one in need of a mother type figure because Chelsea never did that crap to him and neither did Cressida. IMO, MM’s doing things that would tic him off like rubbing his back and grabbing his hand and being so bloody clingy all the time.
A strong sense of duty with a love of opulence: How Meghan's new jewellery arrangement suggests ‘high expectations’ (and what those stacked rings REALLY mean)
For her first official visit to Scotland, Meghan wore two thin gold bands, with the addition of two diamond-studded rings from Birks worth an eye-watering £5,800 alone.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5390267/Johnny-Fincham-decodes-Meghans-new-ring-arrangement.html
Money’s her true love. The main point of the article for me is the cost of the rings that she’s merchandising for Birks.  There has to be tax and visa implications here as she doesn’t have a working visa to make money legally in the UK and US. Harry setting her up would be in line with the Harry that’d toss women off when she’s using him.

The ironic part was that Chelsy was accused of being "clingy." She had some people who called her that. Sad really.
Harry though is probably providing wall to wall lawyers and tax professionals for Meghan.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #728 on: February 15, 2018, 02:19:52 am »

MM is not on the covers as much as Waity even now. But on the new OK at the check stands, MM is with PH and caption is she saved PH life by stopping him from drinking, partying, smoking and by keeping him home with home made dinners. I don't know if this is sort of true. But if it is, she is his mother. And I bet that will not last long and H will go back to his old ways.

The only constant is change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #729 on: February 15, 2018, 05:38:11 am »

^^ Complete waste of money imo

ANTM means America's next top model. I keep promising myself to stop watching it but just like the brf - the drama is too intense. easter-lol
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #730 on: February 15, 2018, 03:50:44 pm »

The ironic part was that Chelsy was accused of being "clingy." She had some people who called her that. Sad really.
Harry though is probably providing wall to wall lawyers and tax professionals for Meghan.

Just think, people thought Cressida was bad news; now she comes along and go figure, this is what happens. I am impressed with her ridiculously good luck.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #731 on: February 15, 2018, 06:04:24 pm »

I don’t think it’s anything to do with luck. IMO, it looks like this has to do with the “lesser” commonwealth countries and who’s going to be the head of state when the queen dies. MM’s ethnicity would appeal to the Caribbean and African countries as she’s part black. What won’t appeal to the people is her blatant using Harry and the royal family for her merchandising and making everything about her. It’s an out for Harry and the royal family to discard her without anyone being upset and thinking it’s a race thing. The royal family shouldn’t be used for financial gain. There’s talk that Meghan Mirror blog that has now very expertly covered her fashion that can of course be purchased via the blog, Meghan either owns it or has a stake in it and is making a profit off of it. You’ll also notice that the press covers her fashion as if it’s a sponsored advertisement like the article about her expensive Birks rings. IMO, she serves a purpose but has to be booted out of the U.K. for being a blatant greedy uncaring liberal Hollywood flake only interested in herself and what she can get out of her association with Harry.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:11:31 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #732 on: February 15, 2018, 06:17:45 pm »

Despite her past that is coming out, Harry remains besotted and the Palace is protecting her; she hasn't been broomed out and she has remained firmly in the palace's periphery. So far a lot of people are silenced and I do think she is lucky. Harry is clearly not seeing reason and he's the one who is choosing this for his life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #733 on: February 15, 2018, 06:22:14 pm »

As I said, IMO what is "coming out" seems to be from Tumblr. The men in grey certainly would have gone over her past with a fine tooth comb. If there were anything "coming out" she'd be history. IMO. And her half sister seems to be on the spiteful side. She does have to get used to scrutiny and at times her every move criticized by those who don't like her. Maybe she's not seeing reason, since Harry is no prize IMO and is not perfect. It takes two as I said.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #734 on: February 15, 2018, 06:31:50 pm »

It’s not beyond reason to believe that the “grey men” know what skeletons she has in her closet and are using her to play the race card right back; royal family being inclusive and abhor any racism, the talk of race relations going more mainstream in the media, the commonwealth issue of the all white, elitist out of touch royal family being head of state (#notmyprince issue prior to Harry’s tour of the Caribbean), now her dirt can come out without issue because it won’t be vowed as people being racist, sexist, etc towards her given that over this time, all of her victimization excuses have been debunked by herself.
The tumblr blogs aren’t the only one talking about her dirty self. The DM and Express as well as other press and her former co-star have been hinting that she’s not a nice clean person. The DM basically called her a Soho House girl and a cheater. At the end of the day, she’s a fall girl used and discarded and was chosen because she’s a narc with no real career or importance who’s easily forgotten after she’s booted back to the States.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 06:37:16 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #735 on: February 15, 2018, 06:37:16 pm »

As I said, IMO what is "coming out" seems to be from Tumblr. The men in grey certainly would have gone over her past with a fine tooth comb. If there were anything "coming out" she'd be history. IMO. And her half sister seems to be on the spiteful side. She does have to get used to scrutiny and at times her every move criticized by those who don't like her. Maybe she's not seeing reason, since Harry is no prize IMO and is not perfect. It takes two as I said.

Harry is protecting her and now as a result, the RF have to protect Meg for Harry's sake; that is why she's securely in. Harry is her protection until she gets that ring on her finger.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #736 on: February 15, 2018, 06:39:43 pm »

Neither of them are perfect. Neither Will nor Harry found an aristo woman to marry. Harry's choice is more or less par for the course. Meghan needs to pull her weight and follow the rules to the letter.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #737 on: February 15, 2018, 06:45:12 pm »

Waity’s rubbish as a choice of Wills wife bit MM is on another low level along with her tax, visa and religion issues that the royal family will be embroiled with as she’s an American citizen.
KF, Harry can’t protect himself so there’s no way he’s protecting this mess.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #738 on: February 15, 2018, 06:50:51 pm »

Meghan's marrying a royal so does not have the same tax and visa and religious issues of the average citizen. Doors will be kicked upon for her so to speak. In olden times, royal princes would marry princesses from other countries. There were issues with that also (e.g. how loyal the princess would be to England if her country of origin became involved in a war with England).
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #739 on: February 15, 2018, 07:12:11 pm »

In old days the foreign princesses were princesses, not an unsuccessful actress with shady family, shady business ventures and dishonest and manipulating character that brings the meaning of phony to the next level.

At this point I question the grey men - what were they doing. I mean, forget all the baggage, she's not a decent person.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: