Royal Gossip
August 15, 2018, 04:53:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 46241 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #380 on: January 19, 2018, 12:52:50 am »

^yes, but she's not really a royal bride. She's more of a showbiz one. Mehgan's concern is to continue to get headlines in the press, not learning about protocol, the royal family, Harry's role or the UK and the Commonwealth.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #381 on: January 19, 2018, 05:57:48 am »

^ Exactly, her MO is breaking protocol so that people talk about her hair, and the boots, and the outfit, and how she walks, the makeup she uses, the over the top facial expressions she's practiced, the copying of Diana, the one upping of Kate. It's all about the me-me-me. Good ol' distraction from digging into or exposing her past.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #382 on: January 19, 2018, 10:08:06 am »

I don't see how see is copying Diana. Kate also had some way over exaggerated facial expressions.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #383 on: January 19, 2018, 11:27:14 am »

THe trend seems to be for royals mugging on appearances, even the elder ones do it sometimes.  Is some PR adviser telling them it "humanizes" them when they make faces and so on. Sometimes it is just too much. It seems like Meghan will follow suit.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #384 on: January 19, 2018, 12:26:10 pm »

Don't think M will ever have a "lady-in-waiting", K doesn't either. They now have assistants, secretaries, staff. Tbh it's one of the things that are "modernized" where I think it's a good idea. Firstly I don't think that any (aristocratic) women are lining the streets for that job, secondly they'd have to do it for free, and thirdly a "lady-in-waiting" just has no place in today's world, what is said lady even "waiting" for? Is it "waiting to get married" or "waiting on the sponger royal"? Doesn't even matter, it's simply out-dated. And as K doesn't have one, it'd look very bad if M had one.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #385 on: January 19, 2018, 12:40:50 pm »

Unlikely style sisters! Rocker Courtney Love wears the same Stella McCartney coat as Meghan Markle - hours after the royal bride-to-be visited Cardiff
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5287875/Meghan-Markle-Courtney-Love-wear-coat-hours-apart.html
I wonder if she’ll continue to be linked and compared with people who’s considered unladylike like this woman.
Her getting an assistant frees Harry and his staff from begging to be invited to places, thereby wasting time that could be spent elsewhere. IMO, Meghan’s not going to get invited to places and most likely won’t be getting mail so she won’t be busy because Meghan will spend her days attacking the blogs and trying to stop the blind items coming out. I agree that there’s no joy around her and Harry as a couple like there was for other royal unions. There’s more dread than happiness with people wondering what’s really going on because Harry’s not acting like his usual self when he’s around her, IMO.

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #386 on: January 19, 2018, 01:26:32 pm »

Meghan & Harry: dresses and kids

"[...]

They weren’t together much last weekend. The reason: my sources tell me Meghan’s first wedding dress fitting was this past weekend! I’m told she’s not yet decided on a specific dress but the options were definitely narrowed down.

[...]"

http://www.laineygossip.com/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-visit-children-at-star-hub-community-centre-in-wales/48928

Why would they have been apart over the weekend if she had her 1st fitting? Did she have to fly to Rome for it? blink Doesn't make sense. A fitting doesn't take up that much time.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #387 on: January 19, 2018, 02:13:36 pm »

^Maybe she went to different designers. I might be wrong but don't you go on a fitting when you already chose the dress and they are custom tailoring it for you. If you're undecided you go shopping, not fitting.I feel sorry for the lainey chick. She's on the wrong side of the fence and is a good example why the Windsors don't like to be associated with snitches like MM. Calling Samantha opportunistic is rich coming from lainey who shares inside scoops given to her from the horse's mouth who is I'd say opportunistic on steroids. I's a bit annoying that people forget that Sam and MM share the same father and the same upbringing and are much more alike than not.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #388 on: January 19, 2018, 02:26:15 pm »

Samantha has issues IMO. Why the need to run to the media for example? Is it $$$?  I doubt she will "stop the wedding" in any case. Maybe she wants an invite but is going about it in the wrong way. IMO because they have the same father does not mean they are "alike." Even identical twins can have extremely different personalities and outlooks on life.  Samantha IMO is shooting herself in the foot and I think it is self destructive behavior. I think she's really hurting herself. At least this did not disintegrate into a Dr. Phil situation where the two go back and forth. Meghan has not spoken out publicly against her half sister.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #389 on: January 19, 2018, 04:26:38 pm »

^imo, she’s definitely a grifter con artist and the rest of her family seems money grabbers and unsavory, dishonest people with bankruptcies and possible criminal records.
Avoid the high street, ditch the black, and NEVER wear denim again: Etiquette expert William Hanson’s royal style advice for Meghan Markle following her debut engagements
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5287803/William-Hanson-says-Meghan-master-royal-fashion-rules.html

The article referring Harry being a feminist is quite funny because it’s so contrary to being a royal bride to be/future member of the royal family. IMO, he either doesn’t care what she does or she couldn’t care to listen. She’s the boss or as equal to him in all things in this relationship.  bored3 She really delusional and could care less about the UK or the royal family. The comments are brutal speaking of her profession in between acting jobs where she uses her body as trade.  eating cookies   
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 04:36:20 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #390 on: January 19, 2018, 04:51:19 pm »

I was waiting for the right time to make a comment on tge funeral attire. Maybe MM can be a feminist and wear black dress for the wedding and dress her puppet  in white.

IMO Sam is doing exactly what MM is doing - making a buck out of a royal ... association. And making a name fir herself in an attempt for a comback in the industry.

Let's face it - MM can't do yachting now because too many people know. Her acting skills don't make her bookable especially with her pushing 40. She's listed herself as a speaker but she's famous for the same thing that Monica Lewinski was and with Monica it was a scandal with MM it's a meh.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #391 on: January 19, 2018, 05:00:21 pm »

She and Monica are light years apart IMO. For a variety of reasons. But this is not a Monica thread (interestingly I heard reports about her on the radio this morning--it's the 20th anniversary of the Monica-Clinton saga).
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #392 on: January 19, 2018, 05:02:41 pm »

^^yes, so her “engagement” to Harry has shut down her yachting activities so that leaves her making a bit of change merchandising.
She can have this version of Harry. The Harry that the public likes is the one prior to getting mixed up with this minx. She wants the Harry that looks at her the way he did Chelsey. All she has is him acting like he likes and respects her.
I’m sure she’ll be back on the blogs ranting about the DM comments and the blogs bringing up articles about her love life prior to Harry that she’d rather have white washed. Harry can’t get her a job in Hollywood or any where else, so she’s toast even if by some remote chance that there is a marriage. The public doesn’t like this union and aren’t feeling this odd prince Harry either, hence the small crowds.
https://iamstillskippy.tumblr.com

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2137663/prince-harrys-girl-meghan-markle-split-from-hubby-after-getting-close-to-canadian-ice-hockey-star-michael-del-zotto/
Her ridiculous statement was a waste of time because these rumors are more truth than fiction. She can’t rube her dirt off of her no matter what happens with her and Harry.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 05:11:41 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #393 on: January 19, 2018, 05:30:23 pm »

^^ The stories are different but the prospects are similar. If Harry figures out that he's MM's claim to fame, she may not continue top be the boss of him, calling him feminist and all that
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #394 on: January 19, 2018, 05:46:45 pm »

Chatting to the crowds who had waited patiently in the cold outside Cardiff Castle, she was lauded by Jessica Phillips, 23, for her outspoken feminist views.

Miss Markle, 36, replied: 'He [Harry] is a feminist too, so there's that.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5286379/Harrys-feminist-like-Meghan-tells-Welsh-fans.html
 tehe dumb comment by her.

sadandtired, Pittsburgh, United States, 1 hour ago
Sigh. She gave up everything to tag along behind a rich man. He gives her money for her shopping needs, he tells her when and where to show up. Now, she can't even walk without clinging to his arm, she even has to walk behind him. Exactly WHAT indicates a feminist thought process there?
Comment from article above.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 05:49:08 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #395 on: January 19, 2018, 06:35:40 pm »

^Maybe she went to different designers. I might be wrong but don't you go on a fitting when you already chose the dress and they are custom tailoring it for you. If you're undecided you go shopping, not fitting. I feel sorry for the lainey chick. She's on the wrong side of the fence and is a good example why the Windsors don't like to be associated with snitches like MM. Calling Samantha opportunistic is rich coming from lainey who shares inside scoops given to her from the horse's mouth who is I'd say opportunistic on steroids. I's a bit annoying that people forget that Sam and MM share the same father and the same upbringing and are much more alike than not.

Exactly. Fittings also shouldn't take up "Most of the weekend". Shopping around on the other hand.. Which isn't a "fitting", but, well, shopping.
Maybe she tried on dresses to decide on a silhouette, but then again she's done this before, so there shouldn't be news/ surprises for her, plus the red carpet outfits, so she should know by now what kind of dress shape she likes and suits her.

The Lainey "scoop" just imo doesn't make too much sense, and considering that Lainey gets her news straight from the horse's mouth, I wonder what is up. dontknow

I also agree re: Samantha. Sam indeed does the same what Lainey does, and what Murkles has been doing since shacking up with H.
A case of the pot calling the kettle black, no?
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #396 on: January 19, 2018, 07:05:24 pm »

^ Maybe she's digging in deep to make it harder to unload her? Maybe PH is getting cold feet, having second thoughts or is just beginning to see the real Sparkle now they are spending more time together and he doesn't like what he sees?

Barnabe et Kitty...
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #397 on: January 19, 2018, 10:22:15 pm »

I don't think PH is going to unload her at this point. It would have to be now before major money is spent on this wedding and it doesn't look like he's unloading her in any way. It would have to be some act of God the closer the wedding approaches. So the world is stuck with her face in their faces at the markets at least and on the news here and there for awhile.  That is the thing with those two of Diana's. What they choose we live with whether we like it or not. This one of PH was a bad choice for a wife of his as opposed to other Americans he could have dated. His friend Pelly married a socialite or heiress from the South. The Southerners are more compatible with the lifestyle of the Royals from what I have seen when visiting the UK. I *despise* to say this, but the women from my hometown are not the best choices because of how we are brought up which is very free style.  That's MHO. But she got to him and hooked him in. This is what he was looking for in a mate. I still say they will get divorced.

The only constant is change.
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #398 on: January 20, 2018, 12:34:45 am »

hello  I'm late, but let's comment,   flower

Never has one outfit been designed to send so many messages!  laugh
From her mismatched earrings to her Sloaney boots, how every item Meghan wore was intended to make a statement
http://www.dailymail.co.u...ficial-visit-Cardiff.html
Meghan  shifty  she's really fascinating.   
with the right ear helps - the cause of the empowering women.
and with the left ear helps - the cause of the environment.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/18/22/48473EF600000578-5284771-image-a-37_1516314562384.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2018/01/18/22/48473EF600000578-5284771-image-m-36_1516314554222.jpg
A pair of trendy mismatched earrings: Meghan picked an arrow shaped stud by Zofia Day (£415) that she’s worn before in October’s Vanity Fair (left). The brand believes in ‘giving back to the community by empowering women to follow their own passion and journey to self-love’. The other earring is a Gabriela Artigas triple star climber (right), sold at Saks Fifth Avenue, now in the sale for £114.21. These are apparently made with a ‘conscious and respectful outlook toward the environment’.
How did no other woman,of royalty ,not thought of this before?  wopedo  I've never seen anything like it, I'm impressed .  laugh

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #399 on: January 20, 2018, 12:53:57 am »

^ Maybe she's digging in deep to make it harder to unload her? Maybe PH is getting cold feet, having second thoughts or is just beginning to see the real Sparkle now they are spending more time together and he doesn't like what he sees?
She can do that if she wants, but imo, she's played all of her cards. She can't claim victim of anything when she gets unloaded.
Now wouldn't it make sense to use the money that'll be wasted on this wedding, if by some remote chance it does happen, to spend it on the homeless and other causes that Mehgan claims to champion? It would make people like her a little bit if she decided to go to the registry office for the wedding/blessing and then have a small intimate reception soemwhere nearby. But since she's a narc, she causes nothing but stress and chaos in her wake. I'm just singling her out since Harry's her bit player in her drama an her preperations for a wedding.
Homeless ‘threatened with jail’ during Prince Harry, Meghan Markle’s Wales visit
https://www.rt.com/uk/416435-homeless-cardiff-jail-royal/

IMO, it's pretty bad as taste, but then it's Hollywood Meghan and her stylist Jessica, so no surprise there.
Meghan Markle Has Officially Picked Her Wedding Dress Designer
A royal insider confirmed to E! News that Meghan enlisted the help of her bestie and Canadian bridal stylist Jessica Mulroney to help her with the process of picking the right gown.

"This was Meghan's first fitting with the designer and a chance for her and Jessica to look through a number of different designs," the insider tells us, noting the fitting was top-secret and the designer is only known by about five people.
In fact, royal reporter Omid Scobie told Good Morning America, "Meghan expressed the desire to wear something simple and classy and very elegant. They've tried on a number of different designs and are currently whittling it down to pick the best design for the day."
http://www.eonline.com/news/907506/meghan-markle-has-officially-picked-her-wedding-dress-designer
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 01:02:18 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: