Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 10:51:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 49415 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #320 on: January 16, 2018, 02:37:58 am »

^ Neither couple seems to be in love.  Not William and Kate nor Harry and Meggles.
In all fairness William and Kate they have known each other since they were 20. In the first couple of years of college they may have been very in love and all over each other we just don't have any photos of that because they were kept private. Wait till 10 years from now if these two are still married and you are not going to see a so in love couple either.
And yet in 2001, 2003, 2004 PW was still denying KM was his girlfriend,  etc, and he was seen, photographed, etc going after other women. KM has always ever been a booty call and nothing more. When did he ever say he was in love with her?

Not really ever; even in his engagement interview he was fairly lukewarm and not half as gushing as Harry. I've been in Kate's shoes, but unlike her, when I was dumped, I didn't go all over the place to try to get the guy back. Kate is also not some inexperienced ingenue; she clearly had plenty of experience as a yacht girl and the only female of an all male club. She was out all the time clubbing and boozing it up.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #321 on: January 16, 2018, 02:42:59 am »

^So far only Wills did the dumb thing and married his gold digger. There's too may odd things regarding Harry and Mehgan's relationship to fully write him off as being another dumb Windsor. It's a crying shame though that rich powerful men do end up marrying women that they know are just interested in them soley for their power and money. It'd be better if they remained single than to marry and be misserable with a WAG who'll spend your money and exploit your position and power.
^^KF, he still treats her like the crap she is but has no self ride she allows it and goes along with anything to keep her position. It seem a woman has to have n self pride and be very sexually experienced to deal with the Windosr men now as Charles, Wills and now Harry's married and is "engaged" towomen like that..  dontknow nervous

https://yougov.co.uk/news/categories/royal-family/
Mehgan's rating's 33 and Harry's 69 positivity.

Watching the NAACP awards. Jokes about Meg. Says she's part Jewish and Harry has jungle fever. All the flights from Compton to London are booked. -Wendy Watcher anon.
https://iamstillskippy.tumblr.com
If this isn't just gossip, that's another nail in Mehgans "coffin" regarding her playing the race card because this is black people making jokes about her because they see she's black when it suits her as well as a religion jumper; a fake mess.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/27/the-guardian-view-on-prince-harry-the-monarchys-best-insurance-policy
Are the royals that deperate to attract those Britons that are brown and black skinned, because why would this article say that people identify with Mehgan. In what way? She''s foe and lies about her past and family and background. She's a major turn off from the royals/Harry and people are making fun not sying how wonderful and inclusive the royals are.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 02:50:07 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #322 on: January 16, 2018, 05:39:55 am »

Those Lifetime movies about the royal family are so lame really. Don't waste your time watching it. I saw a little clip of mm addressing United Nations a few years back and she was so differently behaved. She was actually professional. This just goes to show this whole gutting thing is such an act. Regardless of whether she's in love with this guy or using him she shouldn't be gushing like some teenager it's ridiculous and it's not really who she is.

The only constant is change.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #323 on: January 16, 2018, 06:34:54 am »

I actually love those movies, SO smarmy.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #324 on: January 16, 2018, 12:03:02 pm »

^ Camila we are here to discuss Meghan not to discuss what other think or why. If you feel a post is against the rules then please communicate this to a mod.

I wasnt offended by anyone or any comment.Still i would keep an eye on peoples posting about racism since its a very sensitive issue and some people tend to get offended quite easilly.One thing is to deslike MM another is to treat this women suffering racism with disdain and disrespect coz when people does this theyre not only being disrespectfull to her but to millions of people suffering the same.Its like saying i *despise* all people from Japan!Ure not offending one or two but all japanese people.Same goes for all people who suffered/suffers racism when u say it dont exist or people who claim it does are liers, shady, opportunists and whiners ure invalidating this issue and disrespecting millions of people who suffered this.So yes it may need some attention to such things as they are quite heavy and may end up in ugly discussions.

Also noticed that in almost all discussions and topics about MM theres the mention of this "RACE CARD".By saying this u can also be saying that all people who say something about racism who are black or have some link to black person is using this race card for theyre convenience.In another words being a shady, lier person using racism to make others feel sorry for u.Not cool at all.Again racism exist and people whould talk about it if they want without being acused of using if simply for convenience.

MM is a black women who had suffered explicit racist atacks if she wants she can wear the so called race card whenever she wants and im still to see this women talk about racism.Its actually the people who are acusing her of using this "race card" that are bringing such issue on every topic constantlly.People who say they dont even believe in racism and that her color dont matter at all but all they do is talk about it!

Also lets be logical here Britain as a multicultural nation it seems and she  as a royal to be will meet and deal with lots of people from lots of places and colors and is nonsense to say that whenever shes close to a black person or attend some event with black people or related to racism shes is using the race card.Especially coming from people who say they dont even believe in racism!Thats just absurd!

It seems the posters are the ones using the race card whenever they want to atack the women.The thing is they dont realise how serious the issue is and that it should not be used in vain just coz they deslike this women as it affects a LOT of other people not only her.Racism is a very serious issue  and it affects too many people in this wolrd to be distorced and used in vain by people who dont even know what it is, never suffered it and clearlly dont cares about it or who suffers from it and decided to use it  as a tool to criticize and trash prince harrys half black fiancée.

My attitude towards MM has nothing to do with her color. To claim otherwise is odd.

I understood all ure posts Ariel and i know ure opinions on her are not based on her color and i respect ure opinions and reasons to like/deslike her.But one thing is to deslike her and another is to say u dont believe in racism and the next second acuses this women of using racism to benefit herself when shes the one suffering public and explicit racist atacks.

Or u believe in racism or u dont.U cant say the women is using racism for her benefit and convenience and then when shes atacked for racism say it dont even exist or worst say that racism dont exist and everyone who complains about it only does it for attention, benefits or simply for whinning!!!!Thats wrong and i think u should be more carefull about ure opinions on racism as i know it may not be ure intention but some people are quite serious and sensitive about it and not everyone will take such opinions nicelly especially those who deal with such issues every day of theyre lifes.

If there is something negative, not right, shady about this woman no ill-suited KP statement, no race card and no personal attacks on posters should stop it from coming to light.

If shes lying about anything it will eventually come to light.People will get it and she will suffer the consequences.Im not sugesting anyone to change opinions on her coz she suffered an racist atack.U can keep desliking her for whathever reasons u have but still admitt that she suffered racism and thats horrible thats all im saying.But instead u prefer to ignore it or worst try to invent some excuse to invalidate what just happened and twist things in a way that in the end shes the one to blame.Again i dont think is right at all.One thing is to deslike her another tis to ivalidate such a serious thing happenning.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 12:14:41 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #325 on: January 16, 2018, 01:03:54 pm »

Meghan and Harry due to upstage Wills in royal diary clash: Couple will visit Wales on same day Duke of Cambridge carries out engagements elsewhere
Meghan’s trip to Cardiff will be only her third public visit with Harry since they announced their engagement last November.
On her previous two visits, to Brixton and Nottingham, she attracted crowds of hundreds and media coverage around the world.
William is usually met just by a few polite onlookers.
‘Mark my words, William will be furious,’ a source tells me.
‘He is carrying out these visits because he really believes in the projects.
‘Inevitably, Meghan will attract all the media attention. William understands that, so he will be very frustrated that the engagements were arranged for the same day.’
The clash seems unnecessary, as Harry has no other official engagements this week.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5273111/Harry-Meghans-Wales-trip-clashes-Prince-William.html
Celebrity vs royalty. Meghan goes out to
get her pictures taken and to great her very few fans  :whilst Wills goes out to use his position to highlight the cause. Ouch.
IMO, it’s a game to highlight that the royals aren’t celebrities and don’t necessarily need to be modernized to attract the click bait culture that Meghan lives in with her mindless social media accounts and her faux speeches and writings about gender equality and the rest of her nonsense.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5274539/Pregnant-Duchess-Cambridge-Coventry-William.html
Wills and Waity drawing a crowd today.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 01:11:53 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #326 on: January 16, 2018, 02:33:20 pm »

^^I'll continue to stick to my opinion about MM using her mom's skin color to instill sympathy or to get out of being questioned about her dubious past and obvious lies. She only has white friends, dated only white dudes. Anyone who points out the obvious about the lies in her poor me, I'm a victim, I struggled so much (... now give me that Tiara that I want) plot is dubbed as racist. Sorry but in my most humble opinion, if there's a racist in the room that is MM, not the people who point out that she uses the race card as a bargaining chip (bargaining chip that got her the Christmas walk, the MO being: post on blind gossip what she wants, send anon asks to the sugar blogs, they blow out of proportion the excitement for how modernizing to the brf she is, the mainstream media picks up that chatter and prints an article, the people who don't like MM start commenting and to avoid allegations of discrimination, brf invites her)

Another thing I don't have to do is feel sorry for, make excuse of, sympathize or deliver apologies for Meghan's 'suffering'. That's exactly what a narc wants - people to feel sorry for them so that they can play them like a violin. Sorry but I am not sorry for not feeling sorry for a narc like Meghan. IMO Meghan lacks in the talent department and tries to compensate with "pitty me" stories. Guess what - everyone, including the 1%ters have had certain hardships in life. This is not a cause for sympathy trophy. How you deal with what has happened to you is what matters, imo.

I admire and support people who don't stay stuck in the victim mentality (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epi7USIi-po ), I admire people who make it because of their hard work and talent, beauty and principles. I don't have sympathy or tolerance for people who
- turn their back on their race
Imo Meghan does that with her african-american heritage like at least 90% of the time.

- turn their back on their their religion
Meghan was raised catholic, then became jewish so that she can get into the movie industry and marry the wealthy producer, turning now CoE for even more convenience and benefits.

- or they turn their back on their nationality
People are thinking about how Meghan would represent UK and the Commonwealth, I'm dreading that in 3 years we can choose another president but if Meghan marries in, we are stuck in that type of person representing US all over the world and all over the news, regardless if she stays married for a long time or they divorce or annul the marriage right away.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 02:38:24 pm by Ariel » Logged
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #327 on: January 16, 2018, 03:00:20 pm »

^ I have to agree.  I have been astounded to read things attributed to Meggles such as that her mother Doria was mistaken for her nanny when she was growing up and how that hurt her because it was racist.  That is incredible.  Here is a photo of Meggles as a child:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-z32ptlvy4Gw/WjA3fgVbrXI/AAAAAAAAGAI/Vi5qtWF3uVcpwiqS0p-3ZTxOM01rVADsQCLcBGAs/s1600/nintchdbpict000370441939.jpg

Meggles is on the left, and she looks very much like a child of Doria, i.e., a girl of color.   Why would she say such things about her mother, and thereby make race an issue in her life.  She grew up in Hollywood for Pete's sake.  Liberal, diverse Hollywood.

These are issues in Meggles' own mind -- no one else's.  And, yes, racism exists and it is deplorable.  But so is sexual abuse, spousal abuse, age discrimination, etc., etc.  Racism is bad, but not the only and most bad, ever, especially in the 21st century.   And if Meggles should be aware that members of the royal family -- into which she so desperately wants to marry -- are called vile names daily and disrespected.   That is part of the package that she is taking on -- voluntarily.

And I agree ^ that Meggles is not a normal, average American.  Again, she grew up in Hollywood with a father in the television industry.  She went to a private school.  She began working in the television industry.  There is nothing normal or average about her.   And she's a whack-a-doo, to boot. 

She's a mess. She brings nothing of substance to the BRF.   Too bad.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #328 on: January 16, 2018, 03:24:56 pm »

^^^^Camilapitanga - your post is under Mod review.  You have been asked to not presume to know what others on this forum think nor is it your job to judge how people feel or think or what they believe.  Please be considerate and post only on the thread subject in the interim.  I will make a decision as to whether a cooling off period is required soon.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #329 on: January 16, 2018, 03:46:35 pm »

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with people who are stating that meghan markles is a black woman...the truth is, she is no more black than pippa middleton, without the orange. meghan markle is only black when it suits her to be so. when she needs to play the victim, the race card comes out and suddenly she's a long suffering black woman.
this mess just keeps getting more and more nauseating.

Beware the Gypsy Curse
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #330 on: January 16, 2018, 04:31:56 pm »

Someone tell me again, when and how Meghan has used the race card? Thanks  thumbsup
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #331 on: January 16, 2018, 05:47:29 pm »

Meghan Markle news: Is Prince William ‘furious’ with Prince Harry’s fiancee over this?
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/905283/Meghan-markle-prince-harry-news-prince-william
The comments are interesting referring this fiasco to get the thoughts of those who voted to remain in the EU because of the places they’ve visited voted remain, her being part black and very unsuitable. One person sounds like Meghan with the bs of her being rich and successful prior to Harry and using the race card to go after those who don’t think Meghan’s great.
^imo, how she used the race card was explained in a few post right here.  flower 

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #332 on: January 16, 2018, 06:12:39 pm »

If she’s so filthy rich, she can pony up for her own wedding.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #333 on: January 16, 2018, 06:28:31 pm »

^ The security cost alone would bankrupt her. Roughly about $4mill, no? (And that's for police overtime, etc) The real question is whether she will contribute anything towards the wedding. Yeah, I find it hard to believe she is worth as much as is said by some... but, maybe... then again, maybe not...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 06:31:43 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #334 on: January 16, 2018, 07:54:16 pm »

Traditionally, the bride and/or family contributes something to the wedding. I think what Meghan contributes will be reported.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #335 on: January 16, 2018, 08:12:13 pm »

And the rumblings continue to rumble . . . .

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-9_16.html

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #336 on: January 16, 2018, 08:22:39 pm »

Prince Harry planning a ‘stag do’ in the elite ski resort town of Verbier, apparently
http://www.celebitchy.com/562873/prince_harry_planning_a_stag_do_in_the_elite_ski_resort_town_of_verbier_apparently/

Is Harry planning a stag do on the slopes? Royal protection officers are 'spotted scoping out locations' in exclusive Swiss ski resort - and they could stay in Prince Andrew's £13m chalet
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5267433/Prince-Harrys-Verbier-stag-Royal-Wedding.html#ixzz54NgfWyeb

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #337 on: January 16, 2018, 08:40:17 pm »

So true about her wanting all of the attention. He’ll look stupid going through with it.
People seem too embroidered in their own lives to really concern themselves with this crap as they feel that the royals will do as they please anyway. This slipper needs her visa to be able to stay in the Uk. Some people are resigned to the fact that she might be fast tracked to get that or bypass that all together simply because the feeling that what the royals want, they get. IMO, that attitude’s why they’re having a hard time getting people to care about them after the queen. Wills and Waity wasted years doing nothing after marriage, so people got fed up with them. Harry had his ups and downs but people liked him because he seemed caring and down to earth and cared about the people. Now with this, it’s not the same because he’s acting like a celebrity with his z list Hollywood starlet who loves the camera and her “fans” and very little about the causes or the people in general. Unless this is a plan and it’ll end soon, how could he explain being engaged to someone who’s very opposite his views and what he’s been saying about helping the younger generation? Cardiff should be a disaster like all of their other engagements so what’s the point of dragging this out any longer? She has no star power as her public image’s a joke and Harry’s going that same way. Time to unleash the dirt if the gossip’s true. IMO, it should be now and not after the Cambridge’s tour ends.

Keep Calm and Carry On
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #338 on: January 16, 2018, 08:41:04 pm »

lefthandscissors said...

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-item-9_16.html

A neighbour's brother works at KP and always has good gossip when he comes to visit every other weekend or so. The vetting done on anyone that will be in the public eye is insane.. we're talking MI-5/6 level stuff. If something "narsty" would have cropped up I doubt she'd be where she is now. However there were long deliberations (from what I've been told) over the fact that she's a divorcee. But since Harry really isn't "in-line" as much as he was before (and nearly everyone in the family is divorced at this point..) the decision was made that if it keeps "them" (royal "them".. LOL) from going through another public divorce, all the better. The bonus is that she's an American and could bring even more tourists in solely due to being "the American princess".

What hasn't been said is what hasn't been printed about Harry's "pre-Meghan" shenanigans that were wiped and paid off before they could become even the tiniest bit of news. If I go by what my neighbour's brother has to say... he'd not be the least bit surprised if there were a few ginger babies out there whose father isn't really their father.
    11:53 AM

I wouldn't be surprised.  eating cookies
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #339 on: January 16, 2018, 08:49:55 pm »

I am just addressing the comment that Marbles made about her mother being mistaken for a nanny, which some feel was made so she would get people to sympathize about her having had a black looking mother and the struggles that brought in Los Angeles. (Her mother is a lighter tone so she is mixed blood I imagine) This is nonsense if it happened in L.A. and I am explaining why. I have lived here for all of my 60 years. When I was little, we had a black cleaning lady in the early early 60s. Civil Rights Movement was strong and affirmative action programs were put in place, and as a result black persons were entering the middle and upper classes. I never saw nannys or housekeepers that were black after I was 10 years old. Illegal hispanics were entering here right and left for those jobs if they were women. And from then on for myself when I was young and for my kid(cos I worked) I had hispanic nannies. In addition, by the time my son was born, (in MMs generation) all the nannies in my neighborhood and schools,(regardless of the race or ethnics of the child) were hispanic, legal or illegal. In fact hispanics are the majority of people here now. I had one friend who had aux pairs instead of immigrating hispanics, and she had a woman from Nigeria for one year, but after all were from European countries. Now she has resident hispanics for her special needs child.  If MM's mother was mistaken for a nanny, she was not in L.A., or she was dressed very slovenly (as I've seen her from time to time and it is comfortable dressing and I do it for errands) and maybe running after MM who I imagine was a handful and outspoken and perhaps someone thought she was a nanny. But not merely for the color of her skin. Now if she was in the Deep South visiting relatives, that may have happened. I have never been there myself so I couldn't say. But if it were here, then Marbels is making up or exaggerating the race card experience and trying to get sympathy so people will like her, hire her and feel sorry for her struggles as a privileged kid in private schools or on the liberal sets of Los Angeles. I don't know where that was said to her mother. So again if it were somehwere else, I am sorry she went through that. If it were here, she is so fake.

The only constant is change.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: