Royal Gossip
December 17, 2018, 07:44:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 52343 times)
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #300 on: January 15, 2018, 01:59:43 pm »

Here is an article that captures what I think the majority of Meggles' critics have seen all along:   the body language for an "in love" couple is way, way off . . . . .

http://www.amyspagnola.com/2018/01/hes-just-not-that-into-you-part-2.html

http://www.amyspagnola.com/2017/11/meghan-markle-and-prince-harrys-awkward.html

« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 02:04:58 pm by Miss Hathaway » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #301 on: January 15, 2018, 02:19:26 pm »

I'd say it's fairly plain that Amy Spagnola isn't a fan of Harry and Meghan's. Why does she suggest he proposed to her, plans to marry her, then? As for praising Kate and William's playfulness and fondness for and with each other, by contrast! Lol! She's obviously both a fan of the Cambridges and needs Specsavers!
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #302 on: January 15, 2018, 02:28:51 pm »

^ That's what many of us have been asking all along, Rosella.   Why is Harry -- who looks so miserable in Meggles' company -- marrying her?  They do not give off the vibe of the average engaged couple.

As to Will and Kate -- at least on their engagement day Kate seemed deliriously happy and William looked at least happy if not overjoyed.  And they appeared that way for at least the first year of marriage.   Not any longer, of course, but at least in the beginning.  Harry is the most somber in love man I've ever seen.   There is definitely something not right with this situation.

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #303 on: January 15, 2018, 02:40:17 pm »

I don't think that Harry looks that miserable in all the pictures. In some of the pictures he looks irritated but I don't know if that's just the instant. Being engaged and being married is going to be very different than having an overseas relationship and I don't know how mature Harry really is. Again I don't think Harry's that smart so I don't think he sees all this junk that Meghan does nor does it compute in his brain.  If he's not in love he's in lust and that is a very strong hold. But in lust and in love can fade. I stand by this is a limited relationship just based on the way these two people are and I don't see them growing together. But mainly what I do see in Meghan Markle is a person that abandons things with seemingly ease. When she gets what she wants out of this Royal marriage she will dump him take the money and start her own Mega world. The royal family is not the end goal of all people because look at Fergie and Diana. I don't think Kate Middleton or Sophie have the imagination or hootspa to want to be separate from it. But Marble's does mark my words. This will take the royal family down a notch but maybe something needs to.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #304 on: January 15, 2018, 02:43:14 pm »

They both have to work on the marriage. The difficult part comes after the wedding.  Harry is not flawless himself and the onus IMO is not only on Meghan but both should be prepared to have a give and take relationship and work together so the marriage works. She also has to be prepared to say goodbye to her old life and Harry needs to work to be a successful married man, the bachelor days are over.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #305 on: January 15, 2018, 02:55:59 pm »

That's true Sandy marriage is a very difficult Institution.

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #306 on: January 15, 2018, 02:56:16 pm »

One shouldn't have to work at looking happy and in love when announcing the engagement.   Work and compromise during the life of the marriage, yes.  But the radiance and happiness at the beginning of the engagement should not be such hard work.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #307 on: January 15, 2018, 03:23:35 pm »

Regardless of anti-Meghan and Harry blogs there are many photos and bits of videos in which Harry is smiling at Meghan and looking fondly at her, and that includes the engagement interview. The fact that some are determined to believe that there is no love there or that somehow Meghan has got her claws into him for some nefarious reason doesn't alter that.
annecros
courtier

What I am is what I am are what you are or what?

« Reply #308 on: January 15, 2018, 03:25:55 pm »

It is refreshing to see Harry be a little more respectful of his partner. Some of the "hands on" in public demonstrations Harry pulled with Chelsea and even the young actress, looked a little hormone driven to me. He seems more serious now, somehow. Just my opinion though, and they do seem much more "in love" than Kate and Wills ever did.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #309 on: January 15, 2018, 03:47:51 pm »

In all fairness William and Kate they have known each other since they were 20. In the first couple of years of college they may have been very in love and all over each other we just don't have any photos of that because they were kept private. Wait till 10 years from now if these two are still married and you are not going to see a so in love couple either.

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #310 on: January 15, 2018, 03:49:33 pm »

^ Neither couple seems to be in love.  Not William and Kate nor Harry and Meggles.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #311 on: January 15, 2018, 04:00:31 pm »

I don't think Kate Middleton or Sophie have the imagination or hootspa to want to be separate from it. But Marble's does mark my words. This will take the royal family down a notch but maybe something needs to.

Maybe not just a notch. She already has interviews in VF, merching deals like the Kardashians, Trevor is said to have a comedy about her life together and her dating PH. There's also the book and the lifetime movie made for them. She's already creating serious cash with her dating a prince.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #312 on: January 15, 2018, 04:02:37 pm »

Game show network will be doing a cover story The Prince and the Game show model Meghan Markle  Sunday 21 Jan

« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 04:05:44 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #313 on: January 15, 2018, 04:21:14 pm »

^ Neither couple seems to be in love.  Not William and Kate nor Harry and Meggles.
In all fairness William and Kate they have known each other since they were 20. In the first couple of years of college they may have been very in love and all over each other we just don't have any photos of that because they were kept private. Wait till 10 years from now if these two are still married and you are not going to see a so in love couple either.
And yet in 2001, 2003, 2004 PW was still denying KM was his girlfriend,  etc, and he was seen, photographed, etc going after other women. KM has always ever been a booty call and nothing more. When did he ever say he was in love with her?

Barnabe et Kitty...
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #314 on: January 15, 2018, 04:23:24 pm »

Books and films would be inevitable on whoever Prince Harry married. Now The Game Show Network to do a cover story is very strange. I suppose Immaculate Heart can do a cover story when she was in high school or her sorority can too if everybody's going to jump on the bandwagon in the United States. People will get tired of this pretty fast I think because she's not that interesting except for the fact she managed to grab Harry with all her faults. Although they never got tired of Kate but at least she dresses well and her hair is combed whether you like the style or not.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #315 on: January 15, 2018, 05:53:13 pm »

The issue isn't Megan's race. The issue is whether she's using that to manipulate people or get special privileges or to avoid valid criticism because people are scared to say it because she's part black.

Thank you for summing up the bulk of my issue with her. Considering I grew up in the deep, deep south and was often the only black person in situations thanks to where I was educated, I know what racism is and don't take kindly to people who play the melanin card in order to avoid valid criticism. There are some out there giving her crap and it's legit racist but the bulk of the criticism is due to her behavior. As a WoC, I rooted for her when it was first rumored they were involved. I thought she'd be a breath of fresh air to what's seen as the stiff RF. As time has gone on and I've witnessed how she operates, my opinion has changed completely. The merching, the playing shy ingenue with the crowds at engagements, etc open my eyes more and more every day.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #316 on: January 15, 2018, 09:03:09 pm »

^ thumbsup
It’s Harry and Meghan… the movie! Lifetime is turning their royal romance into a film – and it could air in time for their wedding in May
Now the real-life love story of Prince Harry, 35, and Meghan Markle, 36, will be given the full movie star treatment when it is reimagined as a Lifetime TV film.

Comments:
Shshshshsh, Dallas, United States, 10 minutes ago
It's a trick to get people to think there's not such an age gap, she's a very mature 'worldly' older woman he's a silly boy who needs to grow up....too right this comment! She¿s at least 40-and the palace knows that looks bad so yeah she shaved off a few years!
ReplyNew
18Rated

Hawk and Handsaw, Dark City, United States, 7 minutes ago
Yes. The DM also did that for awhile with her nationality. "Mistakenly" identifying her as Canadian and from the Commonwealth instead of America. No one bought that either.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5272049/Harry-Meghan-Royal-Love-Story-Movie-made.html#ixzz54HzesQVw

https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2017120244462/meghan-markle-righthand-woman-nottingham/
Though Heather was front and centre with Meghan, it is said that Harry’s right-hand woman is working for both of them until Meghan gets her very own team.
Heather doesn't work for her, only Harry, yest there's gossip that she has her own staff. I think people are gatting mixed up because of Heather looking like she's assisting/woring for Mehgan.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 09:11:14 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #317 on: January 15, 2018, 09:56:36 pm »

The Hallmark Channel will probably follow suit.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #318 on: January 15, 2018, 10:23:02 pm »

wopedo There's already mentions of the two of them in the shows that I'm watching. If they ruin Hallmark movies for me too I'll have to give up watching shows.  bored3
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #319 on: January 16, 2018, 01:28:05 am »

Nope. Both women saw a needy *fool* and a chance at the golden arches of life.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: