Royal Gossip
October 17, 2018, 07:51:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 49161 times)
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #280 on: January 14, 2018, 03:30:06 pm »

I don't think her Race Matters when it comes to Meghan Markle. La is a pretty liberal place. I am a district attorney for Los Angeles County and our elected District Attorney is a wonderful beautiful black woman. We have a beautiful Black Asian mixed woman as one of our US senators. And I think I have not seen racism for a long long time. Megan certainly had opportunities and was brought up in schools where she was not treated in a discriminatory manner I'm sure. The issue isn't Megan's race. The issue is whether she's using that to manipulate people or get special privileges or to avoid valid criticism because people are scared to say it because she's part black. That is what is unsavory. But I don't know if she's really playing that card or not. She is somebody that does not appear to be genuine in her statements or her actions. That is somebody that concerns me her race means nothing.

The only constant is change.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #281 on: January 14, 2018, 03:39:43 pm »

Oh racism in the world is still there .you might not see it personally ,but it's there

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #282 on: January 14, 2018, 03:52:50 pm »

Thanks Rosella for relentlessly pointing out when something is not an ironclad fact.
I personally get evil vibe from her and maybe tend to get carried away with the tumblr scoops.

Sticking to the fact - there are the obvious lies about her not knowing anything about BRF or Prince Harry.
There is instagram photo of her with the royal carriage in the background. There's the picture with her and her old friend in front of BP. Clearly she did know who and what Harry is.

If we compare her and her Suits colleagues' imdb - Meghan had not been booking many roles in between unlike the rest of the crew and that is for the past 6 years.

If we look at Tom Markle's imdb - since 1991 he did not book any work. How did he afford the upbringing of his 3 kids, one of which went to private schools and Europe trips.

Multiple people say that Meghan was and is obsessed with Diana. One is the high school friend, the other one is a woman who just met her at a gala or something. Two independent sources say the same thing. Maybe it's not just a coincidence.

Maybe she's a dog lover but dog lovers treat their dogs like children and will not abandon a child on a different continent with a different family, accidentally the abandoned dog is the one who was not potty trained when she took him and is not so docile as the other one (I've watched Suits from pilot on).
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #283 on: January 14, 2018, 04:29:14 pm »

And the other dog she took is in the hospital with  broken legs that I still want to know how he got. If she's out and about she's obviously not staying home to help him get well which is what I do when my animals get sick. Oh by the way to fly on the wall I am lucky that I don't see a lot of racism I really don't where I work and where I live and who my friends are. I have raised my son that way. So I guess I'm really lucky because it infuriates me if I see people discriminate against others.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #284 on: January 14, 2018, 07:14:30 pm »

Is Harry planning a stag do on the slopes? Royal protection officers are 'spotted scoping out locations' in exclusive Swiss ski resort - and they could stay in Prince Andrew's £13m chalet
It is also thought that Harry and Meghan, 36, will throw a second more civilised 'stag-hen' party together at a polo match.
A source told the Daily Star that Harry's royal protection officers had been spotted in Verbier.
Kensington Palace has declined to comment.
Comment:
Harriet, Toronto, Canada, 8 minutes ago
Brobri :I don't blame you...it's not often the bride can use her professional skills AND save a bob by str1pping at her fiance's stag party. I'll tell Harry to put you on the guest list, H. x

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5267433/Prince-Harrys-Verbier-stag-Royal-Wedding.html#ixzz54BgyHABm
 tehe

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #285 on: January 14, 2018, 09:00:44 pm »

Meghan never ever said in her engagement interview that she never knew who Harry was before they met. The interview is on YouTube and it can be checked. What she said was (and paraphrasing here because it's not in front of me) that unlike people in the UK she didn't grow up with a lot of knowledge of the Royal family. She would have known, as a US citizen, the outlines of Diana's life and that of her sons.

However, and she's quite right, Americans often don't get the relentless spread of news about William and Harry and the rest of them day after day. Therefore, it would be quite natural that she would ask the person who introduced them, who knew Harry personally, what he was like. The 'she lied in the interview and of course she knew who Harry was' is straight from Tumblr/Twitter and isn't what Meghan said at all.

Tom Markle's entire CV throughout his working life has never, as far as is known, been put up on the Internet. We know he worked on the set of Married with Children in the 1990s (as well as General Hospital) because he won an Emmy for both shows. One of his family stated that he won a large sum of money on a lottery when Meghan was a child. Don't know if that was true, but he may have, or may have won it gambling on something else.

Meghan had the Tig and later the contract with Reitman's clothing store in her breaks from Suits. Both earned her money. She also did some advertisements/promotions. There were bit parts in films.

Again, we do not know what happened per Meghan's dogs. Bogart may have an underlying health condition preventing him from flying. His health may have deteriorated in the past year. Cory may have wanted the dog with him. We don't know what the situation is or was. Nor do we know what happened to Guy. He could have been mishandled on the transport across the Atlantic. Again we don't know. To accuse Meghan, as has happened with some Tumblr/Twitter followers, of deliberately breaking her dog's legs herself is just beyond the pale.

If we are talking evil, misinformation and an irrational twisting of facts then there are three main Conduits on the Internet that are following party lines, iamstillskippy, Felix and Jerseydeanne. In some cases, when pronouncing on what the Royal family do and their churches and procedures etc., they are so wrong it's completely laughable. They've also been wrong all along about what's happened with this romance, predicting breakups all the way for months, and they will probably be predicting a breakup as Meghan goes down the aisle on May 19th!
annecros
courtier

What I am is what I am are what you are or what?

« Reply #286 on: January 14, 2018, 09:40:35 pm »

Right on Rosella! It is downright over the top, in my opinion. They will probably be predicting the break up when they are expecting their third child! Weddings and pregnancies are always silly season in the royal gossip world!
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #287 on: January 14, 2018, 09:45:56 pm »

I'd say that it's pretty much predictable what has happened to her dog's paws. I have a small dog and I kniw exactly how one or both legs can be broken and I predict and stop accidents before they happen. Meghan should have known better.

When a small dog breaks their leg it's because they are in new place and have not learned where they can safely jump from and where it's not safe and more importantly - small dogs will do dangerous jumps so that the owner comes and saves them in order to get their attention. If they break their legs and have their owner's attention for thenselves they will suffer but they will fill an emotional void and that's what matters for them.

Speaking from experience - the dog owner, the Alfa for the dog has to ensure the dog's safety and the dog's physical and emotional needs to be met. That's why I point a finger at Meghan for the dog and I'm pointing it not because it happened but because she was upset about it. To me that shows that someone else was taking care of her dog hwncw her dog was neglected by the Alfa and did something stupid to attract attention like dogs do. The normal reaction is worried not upset.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 09:50:54 pm by Ariel » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #288 on: January 14, 2018, 10:24:43 pm »

The thing is what happened with the dog is known only by people involved IMO. The rest is speculation. I don't think Meghan was deliberately cruel to that dog and I think there are facts about this not known. She seems to be have tried and convicted in some circles without the full story coming out. Maybe she holds some responsibility, maybe she doesn't.  Maybe it all will come out maybe it won't but I am willing to give Meghan the benefit of the doubt. It is not something that would be very apparent like her locking the dog in a car in too cold or too hot weather. I saw a dog today being walked by her owner, and limping wearing a cast. I can't say the owner was responsible unless I know all the facts.  I do hope the dogs are OK and recover and heal and get over the trauma too.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 10:30:19 pm by sandy » Logged
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #289 on: January 14, 2018, 10:41:42 pm »

Right, we don't know what happened to the dog. The point was she abandons one and the other goes to England and gets seriously injured. I understand if the one dog couldn't travel because of age or health.  However the other dog got injured, two broken legs takes time to heal and re-train. She is not around that much now with her traveling. So the dog is left healing with a stranger. I do think that they can pay a good sitter, but her animals have been placed aside. In all fairness, anyone with animals in a foreign country would have this trouble. It is just one more thing about her that is unsavory for someone like me to hear. But this is PH choice and I don't have to like it and it won't matter to him one bit. That is the bottom line.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #290 on: January 15, 2018, 12:35:13 am »

I heard that pre-nups don't matter in the UK, the judge usually ignores it even if there is one (I don't think royals would have one anyway).

Yes, racism is horrible and the offending parties should be dealt with accordingly (being fired, arrested, banned/posts removed, etc. depending on the situation), but constantly posting news items about it just seems to make things worse. Lots of attention-seeking racists are getting the attention they crave. I feel like things have gotten worse since 2009 when they were supposed to get better because we had a half-black president. Not only stuff against black people, I've seen a huge increase in anti-white sentiments, making people feel bad because they're white, etc. Why not just help each other out and stop harassing people because of the color of their skin?  thumbsdown
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #291 on: January 15, 2018, 01:26:18 am »

I work in a very multi-cultural school with over 50 different nationalities represented and every skin colour imaginable. One of our teachers had a very large sign put up in her classroom which said 'there is only ONE race - the human race'. I think if we were all able to adhere to that idea the world would be a much better and friendlier place.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #292 on: January 15, 2018, 01:37:56 am »

@damianholbrook
.@lifetimetv has a movie in the works about the upcoming Royal wedding of Harry and Meghan. #TCA18 #LifetimeTV

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #293 on: January 15, 2018, 04:17:35 am »

Harry bans Charles's trusted aide Michael Fawcett from organising his wedding reception after suggestion by the Prince of Wales 'creates tensions'
Although Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s nuptials are four months away, tensions are already surfacing.

I hear that Prince Charles has suggested his controversial former valet, Michael Fawcett, should organise the wedding reception at Windsor Castle.
The idea has, however, gone down like a lead balloon with Harry and Meghan, who are said to want nothing to do with Fawcett, the aide so indispensable to Charles that he reportedly squeezed the royal toothpaste on to HRH’s toothbrush.

‘The Prince of Wales thinks Michael is a wonderful events organiser,’ a royal source tells me. ‘But the suggestion has created tensions.’

The disagreement comes as Charles has handed major new powers to Fawcett, 55, who earlier resigned not once but twice from the Royal Household.

Fawcett is paid £85,000 a year as executive director of Dumfries House, the Scottish stately home Charles ‘saved for the nation’ in 2007.
Now, I can reveal, Fawcett is also to gain control of the Prince’s Foundation, Charles’s architectural charity, which boasts an income of £2.46 million, according to the latest accounts. The foundation’s annual report states that it is to be merged with the charity which runs Dumfries House, with the stately home’s management team initially taking control.

‘The finance function has already been transferred to Dumfries House Trust,’ confirms the report.

Earlier this month, I disclosed that Fawcett’s company, Premier Mode Ltd, received just over £276,000 from the Prince’s charities last year.

A spokesman for Dumfries House Trust said a ‘significant portion’ of the payments went to ‘third-party suppliers of services’.

When a number of the Prince’s staff complained to Charles about Fawcett’s bullying attitude in 1998, he duly resigned. Within a week, however, he was not only reinstated but promoted.

Then, in 2003, he was forced out as a senior valet when an inquiry found he had sold off gifts on Charles’s orders.

However, he was retained as a highly paid ‘consultant’.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5269363/Harry-bans-Charles-aide-organising-reception.html
This wedding’s causing nothing but tension, anger and disagreements.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 04:24:19 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #294 on: January 15, 2018, 05:58:15 am »

This entire engagement has generated hatred and comments I have NEVER thought to see on the DM comments section.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #295 on: January 15, 2018, 09:28:56 am »

Let me try to clarify. I don't care about Meghan.

The point is not about MM or what u think about her the point here is what people think about a HUMAN BEING who could be black white asian whathever famous or anynomious rich or poor it doesnt mattter a HUMAN BEING suffering racism!Its not about liking or desliking this women but about acting correctlly and with decency about someone who just suffered a severe and cruel atack of racism isntead  of turning a blind eye for RACISM simply coz they deslike her.Coz thats very serious and just awfull if u ask me.

Im not here to defend her or try to change peoples opinions on her all im saying is that when it comes to racism it doesnt matter if she looks more black or white if there is this or that percentage on her blood..Fact is she was just atacked AGAIN for her skin color and thats RACISM and instead of defending someone suffering it or condemn whoever did it ure all turning a blind eye for this simply coz the one who suffered it was MM. Worst creating excuses to minimize or even invalidate this women suffering racism simply coz u have bad feelings or deslike for her and thats just absurd and cruel coz millions of people suffers this everyday all the time and by turning a blind eyey for this issue simply for ure deslike for her people are disrespecting millions of others who passed through the same.Its just wrong and very sad!

If people think this way,that racism only apllys to people they like or have simpathy for, then they definatelly should reavaliate theyre ideas about the issue coz seriouslly racism is bad in any case for anyone black, white,asian,indian whathever.It can happen to her to me or to anyone and its nothing to be treated with disdain or disrespect or made less important than other issues. If people think that in her case is ok to happen or dont make sense coz they deslike her in a certain way people are also using it for "convenience" as they tack her of doing too and worst just reinforcing this mentality that racism is ok as long as its not with someone i like or care or even it doesnt exist coz it never happened to me or someone close to so its a joke a lie and people who claim this are liers and whiners.Thats just not right sorry  bignono

Again noone is obliged to like this women but when u have such judgements about racism depending on the person suffering it i think ure also using it for ure convenience and thats not only wrong is also a huge hipocrisy especially when ure all so judgemental about all this women does wrong but when she does something good u pretend it never happened or invent something to criticize her anyway.It seems some rather agree with racism acts than say something nice or pósitive about this women and thats just ridiculous in my view.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 09:36:57 am by camilapitanga » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #296 on: January 15, 2018, 10:33:11 am »

^ Camila we are here to discuss Meghan not to discuss what other think or why. If you feel a post is against the rules then please communicate this to a mod.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #297 on: January 15, 2018, 11:54:19 am »

Prince Seeiso of Lesotho has been invited to the wedding. He talks about Harry, Meghan and the engagement/wedding in the latter part of this video. These two princes are close, and have been since Harry's teens.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZM1SaqQ34M
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #298 on: January 15, 2018, 12:11:46 pm »

^^^ Maybe I was misunderstood. I'll try  to clarify again easter-egg-basket I do not have any personal involvement or feelings towards Meghan. That said, I do notice her behavior and due to the fact that:
- she's gunning for the Spencer tiara through a blind instead of being above the toddlers with tiaras dreams and go without a tiara to the alter (she is a commoner and does not have any heirloom to put on her head and if she was marrying for love it wouldn't matter what or if any diamonds are on her head while saying I do),
- had a fortune spent on her tacky engagement dress
- is still making money off of what she wears for personal gain
I do not like her for that role. I do not think she's entering this matrimony with love in her heart and her behavior speaks volumes about what she is after.
My attitude towards MM has nothing to do with her color. To claim otherwise is odd.

As for percentages, they do matter in my opinion and I hope that they start mattering even more but maybe not for the reasons you supposed, camila. As long as someone thinks that a certain race or faith for that matter is superior, there will be fights in the world. In reality, it is the right thing to do to honor your heritage but the wrong thing to do to point out your heritage as a don't-you-dare-say-anything-negative-about-me card. If there is something negative, not right, shady about this woman no ill-suited KP statement, no race card and no personal attacks on posters should stop it from coming to light.

Rosella, I do get what you say. However, to me if you are not that interested in the royal family you wouldn't pick of the royal carriage on your instagram.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #299 on: January 15, 2018, 12:18:58 pm »

This entire engagement has generated hatred and comments I have NEVER thought to see on the DM comments section.

My thoughts: it's the commentators that have the issues here. Not Meghan. Some are so horrendous they are scary and are removed.  Sometimes the DM has "click bait" headlines which attracts the comments.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: