Royal Gossip
August 16, 2018, 08:50:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 46367 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #260 on: January 12, 2018, 07:50:52 pm »

I'm not sure I believe that she'll get to wear the Spencer tiara. If it were an option, you would think that Kate would have lobbied to wear it.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #261 on: January 12, 2018, 10:26:54 pm »

^very true.
IMO, Wills is going to stop this mess. As we see, he’s being built up as a sensible leader and family man since Catherine Quinn came onto the scene. He came off actually nice and caring during his talk with the guys where he said that Harry hasn’t asked him to be best man yet. IMO, I believe that part of this mess has been to elevate Wills/Waity as young leader of the monarchy and to some extent it’s working. Both have been doing more engagements and actually looking like they’re enjoying them and connecting with the public. These are words I didn’t think i’d say about them. I’m sure that there ratings have gone up too. If my theory’s correct, then either she drops this and goes back to the States or something shocking will come out in the press about her that will squash all talk about marriage just like Koo Stark years ago. There’s plenty of things that she could hide from Harry and lie about, so people would believe when Harry’s viewed as the innocent party to her lies and machinations. I hope that things come to a smashing halt this weekend/next week the latest so there’s a clean slate for the tour that Wills/Waity have to go on at the end of the month. No sense in building them up only to still have Meghan around cheapening and stressing out Harry and his staff.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #262 on: January 12, 2018, 10:43:54 pm »

Will was just being Will  IMO he always makes those jokey comments about Harry and I think the best man question was already settled with Will being chosen.. Kate is still workshy and her numbers have always been low. . I hope Meghan does well and Harry does not have to be the third wheel anymore which is a good thing.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2018, 01:02:46 am »

Prince Harry and 'hands-on' Meghan Markle are planning a fairy-tale wedding with a 'white and classic' theme
But Harry and Meghan are also bringing in a team of their own wedding planners, as well as the society caterers Table Talk.

One source told how Miss Markle was taking a ‘very hands-on role with the organising process’, adding: ‘In fact, Harry insisted on it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5264655/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markles-quirky-wedding-plans.html
Well she has been married once before, or 2 times if gossip is to be believed, so she’s a pro at wedding preparations.
Nice of her to tip the press about her wedding wishes especially when this union’s not popular and the British people have vast more important things to deal with. It must be nice to have big, expensive plans when you’re not paying for it.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:10:43 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2018, 01:11:55 am »

I just hope they don't decide to write their own vows. Please no!!!!!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2018, 03:34:21 am »

Oh, Lord, I might have to stop posting here because of all these bs articles that are coming out.  bored3
Emotional fan pictured embracing Meghan Markle in Brixton reveals her 'special relationship' with the Royal Family that goes back over 100 years
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5264587/Meghan-Markle-fans-special-relationship-Royals.html#ixzz541zAh2in
IMO, the "fans" were rent a crod with the over the top fawning over her. I loved how Harry ignored the question of what his first dance will be.  tehe This must be the 3rd article about this woman. Why would people have the same white roses to give to her if hey were just random people waiting to meet her and Harry?

What do Meghan and Prince Harry get up to all day? After attending their second public engagement in two months in Brixton, we reveal the couple's daytime routine
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5264533/Meghan-Prince-Harrys-daytime-routine.html#ixzz5420eX1f2
Basically bs. It's a compilation of her pr articles of the beauty services she's used and restaurants she's eaten at and how she's basically a home body with Harry at notts Cottage. Funny how the article has this tidbit though:
Having spent much of the past 18 months apart, she and Harry love nights in, cooking together
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5264533/Meghan-Prince-Harrys-daytime-routine.html#ixzz5422Idd10
Quite vapid and boring.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 03:38:48 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2018, 07:56:13 am »

I'm not sure I believe that she'll get to wear the Spencer tiara. If it were an option, you would think that Kate would have lobbied to wear it.

She's doing the same thing she did that got her the Christmas invitation: posting her own blinds. Pretty pathetic. Her fascination with Diana and the ambition to one up Kate in everything is unhealthy.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2018, 03:19:43 am »

https://anonymoushouseplantfan.tumblr.com/post/169670341796/hope-you-can-read-this-the-author-is-amanda
Well said.  thumbsup
I wonder who she'll be at the next engagement in Wales. With any luck, they'll be no crowds or better yet, only harry goes. There's no need to have her continue to make a fool of herself and Harry to continue to look uncomfortable around this energy drainer. hy drag this touture out?

https://iamstillskippy.tumblr.com/post/169674153536/felix2001a-thanks-the-60s
Someone archived Meghan's IG account so all of her vapid post can still be found.  tehe

The Female Narcissist - leads men to their demise
http://acrackletsthelightin.info/2017/02/10/The-Female-Narcissist/
Meghan's defenately a narc.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 03:29:06 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2018, 03:27:12 am »

^It really does come across as disingenuous.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2018, 04:10:08 am »

Now Trump will miss out on the Royal Wedding: US President faces embarrassment of not being invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's big day
Royal Household sources made clear that Prince Harry’s nuptials were not a state occasion and would be, by royal standards at least, a more low-key, family affair than the wedding of his parents or brother. ‘Although the wedding is being attended by the Queen, it isn’t an official, state occasion. It is a family event,’ the source said.
Downing Street said it was a matter for the Royal Household. Previous royal weddings of those low down the succession list have not been attended by US presidents.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5264657/Donald-Trump-faces-Royal-Wedding-snub.html#ixzz5480bIsp0
All smoke and mirrors and game playing. All of these leaks to the press is celebrity pr and nothing to do with an actual royal wedding. The queen attending is laughable when she didn't attend Charles' second wedding. All this is to make Mehgan seem more important than she is since she's the one doing all of the wedding preparations. She's wasting her time but I guess she has to fill her day with something whilst she stays at Soho House or in LA where she hides out until she's ready for the next public debacle. This maddness can't come to an end soon enough. bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2018, 05:07:54 am »

The Queen will attend Harry's wedding as he is getting married in a full Church of England service in an official Church of England Chapel which the Queen herself controls - like the Abbey, St Georges is a 'royal peculiar' meaning the Queen herself has to give permission for various things to happen there and decides who will fill the various positions such as Dean of St George's. The Queen didn't attend Charles and Camilla's civil ceremony but was there for the religious blessing which was conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury and was virtually a wedding ceremony except that they were already married. Of course she will be at her grandson's wedding.

She didn't attend the civil service because as Supreme Governor of the Church of England she was advised that she shouldn't be seen at a civil wedding service but should only be seen at the religious service and so she was and so she will be when Harry marries Meghan at St George's - where her parents, grandparents and great-grandparents are buried and where she herself will eventually be buried.

Charles and Camilla had to have a Civil Ceremony because people believed that Camilla played a part in the failure of Charles' first marriage. As Camilla's first marriage had taken place in a Roman Catholic church it had nothing to do with the breakdown of her marriage. Harry played no part in the breakdown of Meghan's first marriage and she wasn't originally married in a CoE service so in the eyes of the CoE she will be marrying for the first time (and no this isn't making up new rules for her - this has been CoE practice for decades - I have had a couple of friends who married in RC services in the 70s, divorced in the 80s and remarried in the CoE in the later 80s or 90s.) The CoE changed its rules, in 2002, for couples who had previously married in the CoE and allows remarriage in the CoE for these people so long as they weren't involved in the breakdown of the previous marriage. As Harry had no part in the breakdown of Meghan's marriage that isn't an issue. As Meghan didn't marry in the CoE that isn't an issue so they are entitled to a full CoE service and the Supreme Governor of the CoE will be in attendance.

Trump - along with most of the rest of the world's Heads of State - was never going to get an invite to this wedding as it isn't a State or even semi-State occasion. Charles and Diana had a full State Wedding with many Heads of State attending. Mrs Reagan was there to represent her husband if memory serves correctly as the President was still recovering from the assassination attempt. William and Kate had a semi-state occasions with the Heads of Government from the Commonwealth all invited but Harry's is a private affair so no need for any foreign politicians, although I would be surprised if the GG and/or Heads of Government and/or High Commissioners of the other realms weren't invited.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 05:13:31 am by meememe » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2018, 06:38:53 am »

^^^Indeed. What happened with the feminist,with the glass ceiling shuttering "role model". Why is she getting in a blind what tiara she wants to wear so that her sugars start talking about it, it makes it to a DM article and it becomes uncomfortable for the Spencers to say no, the tradition says no, you are a go, you've got to let it go. I'm glad that H'wood shut down her aspirations for a bond girl the same day  she started campaigning.

If MM was marrying for love, not money, she would have wanted to modernize the monarchy by not wearing any tiara, instead of pining for another family's heirloom.

^ The Bible doesn't say that. The Bible says that if you have another wife after the first one, you're an adulterer. I'll continue to go by that rule regarding of how inclusive or modern CoE wants to be.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2018, 06:53:32 am »

It chocks me how in denial some people still are about this whole wedding thing i mean still there
I understand people not liking this women but being in such denial state of not accepting this wedding will happen is just silly seriouslly.

Anyway just readed this and im just sad and in chock seriouslly.Not surprised any forum had posted it yet as its been on front page for over 24 hours at least but as it puts her as a victim obviouslly many are refusing to discuss it.Others dont want to talk about racism as its a poleic thing and leads to serious discussions.Still i though it was important to post.
Anyway just sad that things got to this point honestlly but whathever.

"Meghan's seed will taint our Royal Family": UKIP chief's glamour model lover, 25, is suspended from the party over racist texts about Prince Harry's wife-to-be

Ukip leader Henry Bolton's girlfriend made racist remarks about Meghan Markle
Mr Bolton is already mired in scandal after he left his wife for the glamour model  
Jo Marney, 25, said ‘black American’ Meghan will ‘taint’ the British Royal Family
She also says that she wouldn't have sex with ‘a negro’ because they are ‘ugly’
Marney was immediately suspended from Ukip when the messages emerged

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5266657/Ukip-leaders-girlfriends-racist-Meghan-Markle-messages.html#ixzz542loN17d

I dont know if im chocked more by what happened and what this women has done or with people disdain about the issue coz of theyre *despise* against MM.Ive been a forum poster for years and i never saw such *despise* and disdain against someone in my life.And i dont think it has anything to deal with deslike especially after seeing how people react to this issue its purelly racism.

I mean if this was an article about her outfit costing a lot or vacation somewhere, something  nasty about her or her familly as usual, u know the usual negative crap, people would be salivating on this.There would be the usual 5.000 to 10.000 comments from the same ones hating on her now shes being atacked with racist offenses and there are like 100 posts. Thats just ridiculous  and only serves to show how people are hipocrites and treat the issue of racism as it means nothing.Seriouslly just sad to see the stated of the world and how people can be dispicable honestlly Lips Sealed stop
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 06:59:29 am by camilapitanga » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2018, 08:14:49 am »

I dont know if im chocked more by what happened and what this women has done or with people disdain about the issue coz of theyre *despise* against MM.Ive been a forum poster for years and i never saw such *despise* and disdain against someone in my life.And i dont think it has anything to deal with deslike especially after seeing how people react to this issue its purelly racism.

Please don't be quick to jump on the racism against poor saint Meghan train. Read the comments, really read them and see all the millions of things that are wrong with this Diana stan and then try to see the point of literally everyone on the forum about her ingenuity and social climbing.

The article you posted is from less than an hour ago. HOW do you expect 5000 comments in 1 hour on a Sunday morning. This texting exchange seems like a setup or paid gig that is to "show" that there's a lot of racism against saint Meghan while all the comments on social climbing, lying, cheating, dog neglecting and lack of morals are swept under the rug cause you know, there's the race card.

I calculated it - she's 12.5% african american at best. Exactly what is she representing beside her ambitions with 12.5%?

camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2018, 11:23:15 am »

Thats exactlly what im saying.Instead of focusing on whats going on - the fact that "a person" is suffering racism - u prefer to calculate how much african american she has on her dna to try to prove that shea catually white and she never suffered racism  there

As this is an excuse for racism or invalidate what has just happened.Do u realize what just happened and how serious it is or ure still thinking racism dont exist and this women is playing a part in a play as a poor thing that people need to feel sorry for? I mean what diference does it makes??She can have german blood mixed with danish on her veins she still looks half black and shes being a victim of racism,EXPLICTLLY, OPENLLY but u guys prefer to close ure eyes to it simply coz well u dont like her so lets pretend racism dont exist, or anyone from now on who complains about racism is just whining and were not even giving u attention.In the end shes not even black she only have 1% of black blood.Are u serious?

Maybe the timing is diferent for each country coz when i posted the article it had been there on front page for over 12 hours or more.I only posted anyway coz i saw noone did and as i was revolted with this i decided to post.And no im not jumping on anything.This is not the first time the topic is avoided and people refuse to talk about it.I see it everyday people refusing to comment certain issues.The post now has almost a thousand views and theyre quite divided if u want to know also the positive comments have a lot of red arrows wich shows clearlly that theres a real issue regarding racism and this women is suffering from it.In fact i dont know what can be said to people about racism after such article.If this is not racism i dont know what it is.And seriouslly trying to make MM become white wont make it disapear.

Whenever theres some article criticizing someone or saying that a non white person or imigrant has done something there are thousands of comments when its a local person there are only a few.With MM is the same.If this is an article about how much her clothes costs, how her past is awfull, etc something negative thousands of comments.If its something positive or that puts her in a victim position then only a few.Ive said this on first post actually.Thats why in my view people are being unfair to this women.Believe me i know shes not a saint and has many flaws but there are serious things envolved in here that are being neglected simply coz of personal deslike or pure prejudice, racism itself.Not cool.Not nice.Revolting if u ask me.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 11:31:58 am by camilapitanga » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2018, 12:02:13 pm »

Let me try to clarify. I don't care about Meghan. I don't like the public position she tries to go into. I don't like her for that position because of the scheming and the lying and the social climbing that she's been doing all her life, including, if tumblr rumors are true, sleeping with one of Harry's friends so that she can get close to him. I dislike people like her in public positions because of who they are as a person and what they do to get ahead in life.

I don't want to be in a position to one day have a daughter and try to explain her how it's not a good thing to sleep your way up until you find a big fish that's dumb enough to marry you without a prenup. I want to see, for the sake of my own children, people in public places who are good examples, good role models.

There is a right way to succeed in life - through hard work and entrepreneurship, and there's a wrong way - with sleeping your way up. I do not approve of Meghan and women like Meghan's way of succeeding in life.

MM was using and discarding people on her way up. She's a fake humanitarian, dog neglector, adulterer to her husband and live-in boyfriend. That's on Her, not her race. IMO it's not worth it to defend MM for her race. It is was Oprah, then yes- that IS a woman with real accomplishments, morale and real impact into the world. But so far MM's claim to fame is that she slept her way up and that's really not worth defending. IMO.

It's insulting to my intelligence and upbringing that when I don't like princess Sophia for the same reasons that I don't like MM it's ok, but when I say these exact things about Meghan all of a sudden it's about her race. No, it is not. Meghan is a bad egg because of herself, not because of her race. As for the percentages - MM is not black, she's not even half black. Anyone who claims otherwise is incorrect, including Meghan. She has black heritage and it's ok to be proud of your heritage but not flaunt it as an excuse for your bad deeds in life. She also has Irish heritage. Why is she not proud of that part of her heritage? Isn't that reverse racism on her part?

Also, camila, I'm sorry to hear that you were treated like that in Russia or on all kinds of borders. If I was in your shoes I'll just let it go as these were pretty ignorant people. Many parts of Europe are not globalized yet. These things take time.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 12:09:30 pm by Ariel » Logged
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2018, 12:39:22 pm »

Prince Harry and 'hands-on' Meghan Markle are planning a fairy-tale wedding with a 'white and classic' theme
But Harry and Meghan are also bringing in a team of their own wedding planners, as well as the society caterers Table Talk.

One source told how Miss Markle was taking a ‘very hands-on role with the organising process’, adding: ‘In fact, Harry insisted on it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5264655/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markles-quirky-wedding-plans.html
Well she has been married once before, or 2 times if gossip is to be believed, so she’s a pro at wedding preparations.
Nice of her to tip the press about her wedding wishes especially when this union’s not popular and the British people have vast more important things to deal with. It must be nice to have big, expensive plans when you’re not paying for it.

Of *course* they're having a big white wedding. For goodness sake, she's a 30 something year old American divorcee. The whole affair will be a dreadful mess.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #277 on: January 14, 2018, 02:04:28 pm »

We don't know that Meghan 'schemed and lied her way to the top'.
We don't know that she slept with one of Harry's friends.
We don't know that she and Harry won't have some sort of pre-nup.
We don't know that Meghan committed adultery on her ex husband or her ex boyfriend.
We don't know that she neglected her dogs, or that she is a fake humanitarian.
Meghan has been an actress. She's worked on a series on TV and in small parts in films. Princess Sofia was a porn star, a regular in men's magazines, and was given the title Miss Slitz for her 'work'. World of difference.

It's good that people teach their children to revere good role models. However, IMO it might be also valuable to teach them that everything on Twitter isn't always the truth about a person in public life. Nor are rumours peddled on Tumblr, I'm afraid.

I'm a fan of Harry's and I am going to withhold my verdict on Meghan until her second year of her marriage. If she performs well as a member of the BRF, works hard, does plenty of worthwhile charity work and is authentic in that work then that will be for the good of the British Royal Family and Britain in general.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #278 on: January 14, 2018, 02:25:54 pm »

I read a few times about prenups and supposedly the royals don't "do" prenups. I was told that on several royal boards as well. If there had been one, it would not have been made public. Royals have dealt with divorces (several) so there is some plan in place.

I too, Rosella, want to wait and see with Meghan. What I am looking for is how she takes to royal life, if she has a good work ethic and does not need excuses for not working, and she learns the ropes and follows protocol and fits in with the new life.

Meghan did work and she got a role on a TV show, not top notch, but it was steady and the show had fans.

And it could have led to better roles had she not chosen the royal life. This is known to happen with some stars of TV and film.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #279 on: January 14, 2018, 03:18:05 pm »

General message:  It is inevitable, I realize, that race will be an issue in our discussions with MM.  All I ask is that we please be considerate of other people's points of view and that, believe it or not, RGF will not be the place where these subjects will be decided universally.  We're a gossip site, not a government sanctioned think tank on solving the world's problems. 

So:  Cool off, take a breath before posting, be considerate, or this or any other thread gets locked down.  Thank you. YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: