Royal Gossip
December 11, 2018, 07:13:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 51971 times)
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2018, 11:17:57 pm »

Thanks for all the posts. I guess we'll never know what they really think. And like many families they probably don't tell each other what they really think. But whatever the reason Megan is being accepted at this point.

The only constant is change.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2018, 11:21:22 pm »

I believe like all you in the previous post that they like her, at least Charles, William, and Kate... and this is the ones that matter to Meghan!!!

I don't believe that Kate was fake during that walk on Christmas I believe that she was honest and happy.. she might take the show about clothes but she will take bad press and pressure from her

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2018, 11:41:59 pm »

SEAL OF APPROVAL Meghan Markle’s dad hailed Prince Harry as ‘a gentleman’ as he dismissed rumours of family rift ahead of Royal Wedding
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5288925/meghan-markles-dad-hailed-prince-harry-as-a-gentleman-as-he-dismissed-rumours-of-family-rift-ahead-of-royal-wedding/

WOMAN WANTED TO MEG HER SAFE Royals seeking bodyguard to protect Meghan Markle would ‘prefer female’ like Kate Middleton’s
ROYAL officials are seeking a highly-skilled female bodyguard to shadow Meghan Markle.
The recruit would join a team employed to protect Prince Harry and his fiancée.
Harry, 33, is thought to be among royals who would prefer Meghan, 36, to have a female guard — like her future sister-in-law Kate.
A source revealed: “Those in charge of security are hunting for an appropriate person.”
The Duchess of Cambridge, 35, was assigned a female police bodyguard, Sergeant Emma Probert, after she became engaged to Prince William in 2010.
Emma, 45 — a member of Scotland Yard’s Protection Squad — is trained in martial arts. She carries a 9mm Glock pistol and a Taser stun gun at all times.
The arrangement was said to have been suggested by Prince Charles.
It is thought Meghan’s bodyguard will start work with Sgt Prober.
The source continued: “Kate has grown very close to Emma over the years.
“They hit it off from the start and have gone on to build up a great relationship.
“So it is expected that a new female bodyguard would learn the necessary ropes with Emma first.
“It would be a trial period to make sure she is the right woman for the job.
“And if so, she would then be transferred to Meghan and Harry’s team.
“The difficulty the team face is there are far fewer female bodyguards available with the necessary skill-set than male bodyguards.
“But they are confident they can find someone to fit the bill.”
It is believed the new recruit would be the fourth female protection officer to be hired to guard the royal family.
The first was said to have been employed to protect Princess Diana and the second guarded Prince Edward.
A spokesman for Kensington Palace declined to comment last night.
Scotland Yard said: “We never comment on personal security.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5284747/meghan-markle-female-bodyguard-kate-middleton/
I've posted the entire article because I've read s few times that this article was posted before in the Express newspaper and disappeared. So she doesn't have a RPO. Just like Waity prior, she can't be trusted with a male RPO should the time comes.  tehe
Sickening thought, but Wills is the future and would be protected readily than Harry, so as mad as it'll be for the monarchy on a whole, harry could end up marrying this strumpet to keep his image at a rotten level as it is now as Wills and his Waity are seen as the regal royal couple that the monarchy should be about. Harry's always seemed to outshine Wills even when he has his mistakes and scandals but not with this lying woman at his side.
M
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 11:50:19 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2018, 01:17:58 am »

She looks so much better in the suits photos then she doe in these other ones since she's left suits. Maybe she should hire those makeup people. In any event are they having female body guards because they don't trust the women to not sleep with them? I mean come on it can't be that hard to resist a bodyguard. But anyways I imagine there are many bodyguards at all times. My cousin was it a horsing event with Princess Anne and she was laughing about how before Princess Anne arrived the bodyguards were there. So there's more than one unless we're talking about one that lives with her and does everything with her except maybe toilet privileges. I have to admit I'm a bit uneducated on this aspect. By the way Princess Anne talked about sausages the whole time with my cousin. I know that's off-topic but I had to throw it in as I will never go on her thread even though she's my favorite.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #164 on: January 08, 2018, 04:35:16 pm »

'Incredibly touched’: Harry and Meghan send fans into a frenzy with thank you cards (which are almost the SAME as Kate's birthday message)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5245957/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-send-thank-notes.html#ixzz53bzH3Piy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #165 on: January 08, 2018, 04:54:50 pm »

they really use the same words over and over Keen ,thrilled ,exciting ,touched  missing any?

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #166 on: January 08, 2018, 05:01:01 pm »

"It really was most thoughtful of you" or whatever it is - sounds dreadfully poncy.
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #167 on: January 08, 2018, 05:12:15 pm »

I would like someone to answer my question either Pro or anti Meghan as to why the royal family is accepting her given all the junk and baggage she has compared to other people. The fact that she found the Royal Christmas exhausting is telling. I think she was on her good behavior obviously and that took a lot of effort to try and please that many people. Actresses are not used to having to please people they're used to being pleased unless it's a director or producer and depending on the weight of the actor they may not listen to them either. This is going to be a big lesson to Megan because when she goes out on Royal assignments she has to be humble to the public whether she likes it or not and that goes for any state functions excetera. This is something she's not used to now having been on Suits. And she is not going to like being dictated to. But that doesn't mean she won't  get used to it And tow the line.  Anything is Possible. Just explain to me why the royal family doesn't seem to see all of this or maybe they do and just don't care but why don't they care is my question. Is it because they're scared Harry's going to bolt. Thank you for listening.

What choice does the Royal Family have?  Unfortunately, they have to let Harry make this huge mistake and put a good face on it.  

Inviting Meghan for Christmas was a really smart move, and I give the Royal Family a lot of credit for inviting her. The Royal Family knows that Meghan is an inappropriate pick on a number of levels that have nothing to do with her race and that this marriage is not going to last.  But, by inviting her for Christmas, they covered themselves, so that when this marriage ends in a year or two Meghan won't be able to pull out the race card and say that she was never accepted.  In addition, the purpose of the Christmas invite was to give Meghan a glimpse into her future as to what her life is going to be like as a royal.  That glimpse was a wake up call in order to give her five months to decide if she really wants to go through with this marriage.  Because once she goes through with it, she will never be able to claim that she did not know or understand what she was in for, which once again takes the blame off of the Royal Family should this marriage end and end badly.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 05:18:29 pm by Grey Mare » Logged
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #168 on: January 08, 2018, 05:33:22 pm »

I believe like all you in the previous post that they like her, at least Charles, William, and Kate... and this is the ones that matter to Meghan!!!

I don't believe that Kate was fake during that walk on Christmas I believe that she was honest and happy.. she might take the show about clothes but she will take bad press and pressure from her

Does anyone like Meghan?  Does she have friends?  Real friends, not celebrity collector items.  The BRF is working an agenda.   I don't know what Harry is working, but he is the most miserable "groom in love" that I've ever seen.   Time will tell. 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #169 on: January 08, 2018, 06:29:26 pm »

If Harry did not love her or was miserable IMO he would have dumped her ages ago IMO. I think Harry wears his heart on his sleeve. I do think he loves her though. And I don't t hink he's the type to go into a marriage where he can't stand his bride to be.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #170 on: January 08, 2018, 06:34:06 pm »

Meghan's estranged sister says only a DISASTER would prevent their father walking the royal bride-to-be down the aisle in May
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5247145/Meghan-Markles-estranged-sister-confirms-wedding-details.html
^^ita with your entire post. Comments on the fan mail article keeps saying that this will be her 3rd marriage and for people to check out the Men's Health video where she's acting sleepy when cooking the burger.
There's so much negativity around this couple and wedding that will only get worse as time goes on.
It's gotten political and serious weather this is true or not. There's nothing wrong with having this train wreck postponed until after a Brexit or trade deal's struck thus avoiding all of this turmoil because this now effects people of the U.K., Harry's fellow citizens.
Donald Trump could demand an invitation to the royal wedding in return for a trade deal with the UK
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-could-demand-invitation-11813617
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 06:40:11 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #171 on: January 08, 2018, 07:18:42 pm »

That video of them walking out of the church, I can't stop watching it. I don't know what it is: Meghan's lack of eye contact with Harry, she kept looking at William instead and Harry looked awkward trying to get her attention, and I didn't like Harry pointing towards the crowd  laugh
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #172 on: January 08, 2018, 07:28:33 pm »

If Harry did not love her or was miserable IMO he would have dumped her ages ago IMO. I think Harry wears his heart on his sleeve. I do think he loves her though. And I don't t hink he's the type to go into a marriage where he can't stand his bride to be.

He doesn't look like a happy groom to be, imo. He looks increasingly sad and worried which is why I do hope Meggles loves him and not just the title, money and free publicity she will be getting. She's a hard one to like, because she has a hard nasty look about her.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #173 on: January 08, 2018, 07:53:51 pm »

^^^ I dunno, but I have a hard time believing that Trump really cares about Harry's wedding.   I don't know why this story has legs other than just the left's continuous anti-Trump push.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #174 on: January 08, 2018, 07:55:15 pm »

I think the wedding story re: Trump will be put on the back burner until the feeding frenzy over the new book lessens.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2018, 11:16:53 pm »

Her family is a menace but will the UK take even pay attention to them.

ohmy
gossip insider

« Reply #176 on: January 09, 2018, 06:37:45 am »

In all honesty, every person who opts to marry into this lifestyle is a narcissist. There's no way around it. Regardless of how much charity "work" is performed the rewards are greater for all of all them. Right?

about DJT and that wedding, if he's not invited he will care and it will not be good. believe me. nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous

My dear husband  just started reading this blog ( he's been deployed for a year & trying to wind down) and he has one  question; Did Meghan step on Harry's neck and put a gun to his head  to make him propose? and Who would be your choice for Harry now that everyone knows his type?(He's been asking everyone)

“If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #177 on: January 09, 2018, 12:25:35 pm »

A lot of it is superficial like what is she wearing, what about her hair, how does she photograph and so on. This happens to people who marry a royal especially a high profile one like Prince Harry. And even though she was on television, Meghan will have obviously more visibility and name recognition once she marries Harry (and being engaged to Harry gives her more name recognition).
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #178 on: January 09, 2018, 02:14:09 pm »

That video of them walking out of the church, I can't stop watching it. I don't know what it is: Meghan's lack of eye contact with Harry, she kept looking at William instead and Harry looked awkward trying to get her attention, and I didn't like Harry pointing towards the crowd  laugh

I noticed her doing that as well, even at Christmas.  I wasn't surprised by it.  Meghan has been married possibly twice and lived with at least two men that we know of and in all cases they were a means to an end to give her a step up.  It would not surprise me if she put herself in Harry's way in order to ultimately get to William.  William is the bigger prize and looking for the bigger better deal seems to be in her nature.  Even if she truly believes that she is in love with Harry at the moment and has no interest in William, she can not help what is second nature to her.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #179 on: January 09, 2018, 02:57:07 pm »

It is very difficult to cover up an "extra marriage." It is the age of the Internet and records do exist.  Certainly the royals staff went over her background with a fine tooth comb. If there was an extra husband they would have found him. She is recorded as living with only one man and married to another.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: