Royal Gossip
December 12, 2018, 03:57:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 52035 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #980 on: March 04, 2018, 06:31:55 am »

^ in truth I think ER's already lost a lot of resoect

Mods please could you delete this. Thank you
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 06:37:16 am by marion » Logged
marion
Duchess

« Reply #981 on: March 04, 2018, 06:35:44 am »

I think she's already lost a lot if resoect. The older generation. were mainly monarchists but not so much the younger ones who see monarchy as outdated and anachronistic. Add to which the UK has had a huge influence of immigrants, both legal and illegal, who don't give a not for the RF.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #982 on: March 04, 2018, 06:59:09 am »

There might be monarchists among the young if Harry and William would stop trying to be like the celebs and actually accomplished something other than racking up a bar bill. For example, actually setting themselves apart by getting something on their resume that would be a turning point for the nation. It's not like they don't have the resources. They don't want their princes to be their friend, they want William and Harry to be leaders, or leaders in training.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #983 on: March 04, 2018, 07:41:59 am »

^Exactly!! Well said
Val
Princess

« Reply #984 on: March 04, 2018, 07:45:10 am »

^^

That's definitely contributing to killing the Monarchy ie lack of respect.  People don't want them to be just like them, what's the point of them then.  PC had a phase of acting like the village idiot which everyone really disliked.  The so called 'fab four' are causing its popularity to slide faster than ever.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #985 on: March 04, 2018, 12:12:59 pm »

^The outspoken misappropriating H'wood causes Meggie does that faster.

Her speech did feel off from the beginning and Amanda Patel explains it very well why it's off. The only 2 comments in 24 hours just shows how right on the point this article is.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #986 on: March 04, 2018, 02:35:18 pm »

There's even more coming  to light about murky Megan's background.
DM article by Amanda Platell only had 2 comments in 24 hours so someone's protecting murky big time as comments on other sites generally scathing. ....check out this site for more on Harry's little tart...
https://blindgossip.com/?p=89137

ER has tarnished her legacy forever  if she allows this wedding to go ahead..

The Queen welcomed the woman who broke up her son's first marriage, a divorcee to marry her divorced son.  And "letting Harry and Meg get married" will ruin tarnish her legacy. To be honest, with letting Charles marry Camilla, she did have some tarnish on her legacy. What is Meghan to be protected from? Unsubstantiated gossip. There are no real facts to back up the innuendos. Like her breaking her dog's legs. The same people literally wished her dead. To be honest, some of the vitriol is scary.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #987 on: March 04, 2018, 02:49:44 pm »

^ The Queen did not "let" Charles marry Camilla.  Charles forced her hand.  It was a non-negotiable.   And in order to prevent an even bigger scandal, the Queen was forced to go along.   Her body language at the Chapel gave away her disapproval, and I remember she jumped in a car and left pronto, leaving Charles and his honey on the steps of the Chapel.    tehe

It seems that both William and Harry have followed their father's footsteps in this regard.   And the racist card would be pulled out if the Queen's Men tried to keep Meggles out.   So here it is. 
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #988 on: March 04, 2018, 03:31:36 pm »

Retired Social Workers can be paid to comment. Not saying that anyone is being paid, but sometimes the constant rah rah even in the face of opposite facts is suspicious. But true it doesn't necessarily mean someone is a plant. There is a plant on another website that is from Australia coincidentally. But that doesn't necessarily mean anyone here.  Per the above remarks about MM mouthing off about politics, she needs to understand what she is saying before saying it. I am surprised that she isn't more careful about what she says given she likes to speak out to make herself appear intellectually important. Her advice to "Don't try and find your voice, just use your voice" is faulty advice. For example, many people get angry and go riot, using their voice, without thinking first (finding it) and that cause more destruction. Had I been the interviewer, I would have called her on that, embarrassed her(as I'm sure she didn't have an off the cuff response) and never been invited back to interview her. She is not a person to speak out on things based on her past performance. I heard her on a panel discussion with young girls about empowerment and she was lame really in what she passed on. "You can look good and still be empowered." What nonsense for modern times and women. Being successful often goes with a nice appearance. What she was being asked is can you still dress like a sex kitten and be empowered and not a man toy." Sure you can, but she didn't get that and didn't answer correctly for the question. Maybe at the UN speech, (I haven't heard yet) she had it together but the again that is written out, not an interview which one has to think on the cuff. She does not as a political/social spokesperson, but I imagine she does better than Harry on political issues. But then again Harry doesn't really comment on politics. Encouraging people along with W and K to be aware of mental health issues is not exactly political. Oh and of course don't shoot animals even though I do it. He does say that in his words and actions. ( He and big brother Will should just shut up sometimes)

Problem is that She has an ego that will grow out of proportion and if she doesn't put a lid on it, I predict she will look more and more foolish or lame. It would be a blast to be able to conduct an interview with MM and be allowed to ask all the questions without sanitation. That would shut her up but good and show how much she lacks in intelligence. She is intelligent, but I am finding that she is not THAT intelligent. Getting into Immaculate Heart is not that difficult nor is it considered a hard school, and who knows how she got into North Western. But I am sure on that application, she didn't have a problem checking the African box. There is still some affirmative action being practiced in the U.S. And realize, she paid people to write her blogs and articles, ask my nieces friend.

The only constant is change.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #989 on: March 04, 2018, 03:34:28 pm »

goodpost

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
marion
Duchess

« Reply #990 on: March 04, 2018, 06:47:51 pm »

I really find it hard to believe the RF really want this trash marrying in. Most of them are such terrible snobs and she even managed to make waity look good so that says a lot .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbn0xFtWUaU
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #991 on: March 04, 2018, 06:53:41 pm »

The BRF is loaded with terrible snobs, which is why I kind of get off on how they have two grossly unsuitable women as new consorts.

Retired Social Workers can be paid to comment. Not saying that anyone is being paid, but sometimes the constant rah rah even in the face of opposite facts is suspicious. But true it doesn't necessarily mean someone is a plant. There is a plant on another website that is from Australia coincidentally. But that doesn't necessarily mean anyone here.  Per the above remarks about MM mouthing off about politics, she needs to understand what she is saying before saying it. I am surprised that she isn't more careful about what she says given she likes to speak out to make herself appear intellectually important. Her advice to "Don't try and find your voice, just use your voice" is faulty advice. For example, many people get angry and go riot, using their voice, without thinking first (finding it) and that cause more destruction. Had I been the interviewer, I would have called her on that, embarrassed her(as I'm sure she didn't have an off the cuff response) and never been invited back to interview her. She is not a person to speak out on things based on her past performance. I heard her on a panel discussion with young girls about empowerment and she was lame really in what she passed on. "You can look good and still be empowered." What nonsense for modern times and women. Being successful often goes with a nice appearance. What she was being asked is can you still dress like a sex kitten and be empowered and not a man toy." Sure you can, but she didn't get that and didn't answer correctly for the question. Maybe at the UN speech, (I haven't heard yet) she had it together but the again that is written out, not an interview which one has to think on the cuff. She does not as a political/social spokesperson, but I imagine she does better than Harry on political issues. But then again Harry doesn't really comment on politics. Encouraging people along with W and K to be aware of mental health issues is not exactly political. Oh and of course don't shoot animals even though I do it. He does say that in his words and actions. ( He and big brother Will should just shut up sometimes)

Problem is that She has an ego that will grow out of proportion and if she doesn't put a lid on it, I predict she will look more and more foolish or lame. It would be a blast to be able to conduct an interview with MM and be allowed to ask all the questions without sanitation. That would shut her up but good and show how much she lacks in intelligence. She is intelligent, but I am finding that she is not THAT intelligent. Getting into Immaculate Heart is not that difficult nor is it considered a hard school, and who knows how she got into North Western. But I am sure on that application, she didn't have a problem checking the African box. There is still some affirmative action being practiced in the U.S. And realize, she paid people to write her blogs and articles, ask my nieces friend.

Brilliant comment.

I watched that clip of her speech to the UN about giving women a place at the table and her speech was asinine in the extreme. She expressed major attitude and I am certain that she'll make a fool of herself during other speeches as well. Women have been building their own table time and time again and I am certain that women in the West at least do not struggle too much to be heard.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #992 on: March 04, 2018, 07:03:42 pm »

Catholic-raised Meghan Markle will be baptised in Kensington Palace by Archbishop Justin Welby this month before marrying Prince Harry
While she did not take his faith, their wedding - in Jamaica in 2011 - was conducted with many Jewish traditions, with the couple being lifted on chairs.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5459779/Catholic-raised-Meghan-Markle-baptised-Kensington-Palace.html#ixzz58o93hZ00
Why Protestantism reigns in England
King Henry VIII's reign saw England turn in favour of Protestantism and split from the Catholic Church.
The split came about after the Pope refused to annul the King's first marriage to Catherine of Aragon, which he wanted because she could not give him a male heir.
The King in turn declared himself head of the Church of England.
From then on, only Protestant worship was permitted and Roman Catholics were ousted.
He also started to close down monasteries, taking their land and money.
Britain swayed between Protestantism and Catholicism during the tenures of Henry's successors, Edward and Mary, but Protestantism was ultimately victorious with the elevation of William III to the throne.
In 1701, the Act of Settlement barred Catholics from the throne.
Meghan's decision to be baptised is not strictly necessary for her to be married in the Church of England, but is believed to desire it out of respect to the Queen's strong faith and the traditions of Protestantism in the monarchy.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5459779/Catholic-raised-Meghan-Markle-baptised-Kensington-Palace.html#ixzz58oArNvYf
I see a patern where click bait articles have historical fact article imbedded as this explains why the Church of England was established.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #993 on: March 04, 2018, 07:14:31 pm »

I do believe that baptism is one of convenience since after all, it's not like Meg has had any fervor for anything other than one round of validation for her asinine ramblings after another.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #994 on: March 04, 2018, 07:33:19 pm »

Meghan is one of the least Christian women I know of. No doubt the baptism by the Archbishop at KP will be very glitzy and glamorous, with a designer dress and towering heels and lots of simpering and a diamond cross necklace to mark the occasion....

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #995 on: March 04, 2018, 07:46:50 pm »

I honestly have begun ot think that Meg's view of women being oppressed in the West and not being taken seriously does in fact come more from her experiences as an actress and therefore she's been surely condescended to and brushed aside each time she wants to be part of the power player set. I do think that she's going to become even more involved in areas where she's forbidden (due to her position as Harry's consort) and will cause a ton of trouble in that area.

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #996 on: March 04, 2018, 08:34:32 pm »

^ Good point. In Hollywoodland the straight men are awful towards the women, but there are more and more female producers, directors, executives, etc. gaining status, not to mention female stars. But that is not true in other areas out here, quite the opposite. We have a ton of women in professions, politics, etc. So Meghan is quite off the mark of the majority in the West. But I don't know if she is speaking of the West or other parts of the US or other countries. She probably doesn't know herself, she just mouths off what she thinks is topical. Thank God, other women, not MM, have come forward about Hollywood lechers. So that may slowly be put to rest at last. MM will get in trouble if not kept under control. I am not sure how much control the Royal powers that be really have anymore. Diana got political and she ended up dead. But people took her more seriously than they will Marbles. So Marbles is safe. They may just have to figure out how to shut her up if she lasts any significant length of time. Who knows, if she becomes a mother, she may shut up on her own for awhile and relish motherhood.

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #997 on: March 04, 2018, 09:00:56 pm »

^there's no way to shut this broad up.  tehe
Millie making sure she's not attending MM's hen do. She's distancing herself away from MM and the whole train wreck it seems.
https://iamstillskippy.tumblr.com/post/171528575601/millie-had-lunch-at-farmacy-in-nottinghill-today

[bMeghan Markle reveals the £1 travel essential she never boards the plane without (but admits it can make her look 'a little odd')[/b]
In an article from her former lifestyle blog The Tig, which has resurfaced online, Prince Harry's bride-to-be revealed that she never travels anywhere without a bottle of sanitiser spray or antibacterial wipes.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5459847/Meghan-Markes-one-travel-essential-revealed-hand-sanitiser.html#ixzz58oee8xfu
The comments are scathing for both articles.
MM's higher profile seems to be captuting the atention of the tax and immigration people in 3 countries; USA, Canada and the UK. ow can these enities ask her questions if she's not filed her taxes yet or going for the spouse visa. She could file an extension for her US tax and she could dog the immigration laws by getting a visa after, God forbid, this awful wedding takes place.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:10:10 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #998 on: March 04, 2018, 09:08:03 pm »

Meg strikes me as one of those women who would prefer to be treated like a delicate flower or lady of the manor, but doesn't want to get her hands dirty or work in a way that would in fact enable her to be treated with the respect she yearns for. Kate was the same; Kate put up a front of basically being too delicate to handle seeing bare breasts, but the entire courtship she was sleeping with William, was in the habit of flashing the Marlborough campus, and drank like a sailor. I do think that Kate resents that other women seem to be treated with more chivalry, but basically Kate never saw that women who respect themselves, get respect. Respect comes from work and honest labor, not being too good to put in an effort and basically sleeping to the top doesn't make a woman a lady.

I think Meg believes that it's just luck that other women got better jobs than her in Hollywood, but a HUGE part of it comes from not being taken care of, but taking the same risks as everyone else who wants to make it to the top. Meg might have gone to a good school, gotten good grades, but it does not mean that she was exempt from having to take the same risks or basically put in a huge effort and make each role her own and work just as hard and diligently. I don't think Meg got it into her head that trying to get a guy to make it work for her was not going to fly.

Like Kate with the aristocrats, Meg was treated with condescension and indifference at best and probably told to back off if she tried to use her sexuality to manipulate a celeb or someone with power. Or worse she was used and then discarded without getting a part or perk. It would explain the chip on her shoulder, yet the yearning to rub her new impending status in everyone's faces. Perhaps she thinks (and hopes) that the celebs will then suck up to her, but I think she will just end up disappointed since none of the top players in Hollywood even are all that impressed with the Windsors.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: