Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 06:40:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 44386 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #960 on: March 02, 2018, 05:33:04 pm »

Meghan joins the firm: Prince Harry's fiancee will undertake her first public engagement with the Queen this month at annual Commonwealth Service in Westminster Abbey
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5455167/Meghan-undertake-public-engagement-Queen.html
Great.  bored3  I believe this is to appeal to certain commonwealth countries to have a “black” woman amongst the royals. I’ve read that she’d be at the service but not st the main event in the evening. It was also said that after that event, she’ll be gone. I would hope so but not holding my breath as it was said that she would’ve been gone since last year. The only way for this train wreck to end is if the rumors of her being married before Trevor’s true and she didn’t have her first marriage annulled rendering this so called engagement null and void or the IRS and or visa department cracks down on her. The few commonwealth countries that this farce might appeal to isn’t worth having a grifter amongst them. Will the royal family bend to their will to have this freak join them in marriage and ship them off to be the monarchy’s representative of the commonwealth?

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #961 on: March 02, 2018, 06:55:18 pm »

I guess the Christmas Church Walk was not Megs first public engagement with the Queen  huh blink Was it because its not listed in the Court Circular?  tehe
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #962 on: March 02, 2018, 09:17:07 pm »

If mm wall has  wall to wall accountants which she probably does, she will definitely pay off the IRS. She doesn't have to be mafia to owe money or have hidden away taxes behind questionable deductions. Get with it, many people do it and have to atone to the IRS. She may very well be one of them. I would think so given her propensity for dishonesty or at the very least, fudging things. That is who she is. But then again, the Royal family are masters at tax fraud IMO.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #963 on: March 02, 2018, 11:21:44 pm »

Charles tax issues seem to have been swept under the rug. Royals can indeed make things go away. IMO anyway.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #964 on: March 02, 2018, 11:23:18 pm »

I'm sure the BRF is helping out and smoothing things along; that is why they attract such grifters and troublemakers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #965 on: March 03, 2018, 01:45:06 am »

^so very true.  thumbsup  
The Meghan Markle effect! Future royal proves her selling power again as budget-friendly $42 ring she wore ONCE sells out repeatedly - leaving the brand scrambling to restock
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5454881/This-42-ring-keeps-selling-Meghan-Markle-wore-once.html
Is the DM trying to tell us something?  eating cookies

Platell's People: Don't use monarchy as a MeToo soapbox, Meghan
Turning her back on Kate and William to get the most advantageous camera angle, she recited, in her best actressy dictum, lines that come straight out of the #MeToo sisterhood handbook.
But using this platform to indulge in #MeToo feminist propaganda was not only unedifying, but also worrying.

The constitutional Monarchy will only survive if it keeps out of politics, and stands above fashion.

Movements like MeToo are, by their very nature, both political and controversial.

If the monarchy is to last, it cannot be used as a soapbox by a former soap star.

Meghan should understand that she need look no further than Harry’s grandmother for a remarkable role model in female power.
Comment:
Honestlywhatwereyou, Sydney, Australia, 19 minutes ago
The Monarchy doesn't mean much anymore, sad but true.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5456655/Platells-People-Dont-use-monarchy-MeToo-soapbox-Meghan.html
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 01:54:10 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #966 on: March 03, 2018, 01:51:51 am »

I guess the Christmas Church Walk was not Megs first public engagement with the Queen  huh blink Was it because its not listed in the Court Circular?  tehe

None of Meghan's 'engagements' have been recorded in the CC. There was one occasion when she was listed as going with Harry in the FE but when that event came up in the CC Harry was listed as being there alone. Even the forum the other day had only William, Kate and Harry as attending. I would expect the same with this event - she will be there but not in the CC as officially attending.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #967 on: March 03, 2018, 02:06:23 am »

^ No fiancee attending an official function or engagement with their fiancé or the Royal family is recorded in the CC until marriage. The same thing happened to Kate's seven engagements with William before their wedding.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #968 on: March 03, 2018, 07:36:04 pm »

IMO, this is what people like MM are doing; using social media to sell her fake fabulous lifestyle. This is one of the dangers of social media that Wills was taking about and Harry was telling young people to put down their phones and do something with their lives. This woman isn't a teenager and felt the pressure never mind girls younger than her.  eating cookies  MM continues to use SM via her merchandising that shows up on Mehgan's Mirror and other fashion blogs as she's pushing her fab life with Harry.  tehe  I really hope that she gets into trouble with the IRS as well as her shady ways are exposed.
'I wanted to be an Instagram star... but I ended up a financial wreck': Woman, 26, reveals how her debts spiraled as she paid for luxury holidays, the best clothes and amazing restaurants on her quest to be a social media star
'I was shopping . . . for clothes to take 'the perfect gram.''
She says that despite moving back to Miami and getting a full-time job as a publicist Calveiro was $10,000 in debt trying to keep up on Instagram.
'I was living above my means,' she said.
Her expenditures trying to cultivate the perfect looking life were enormous, with $200 monthly shopping sprees so she'd never show the same outfit, and a monthly splurge on a designer item like a $1,000 Louis Vuitton purse or an accessory from Kate Spade.
On top of that, she had to show she traveled.
She says her biggest travel item was a $700 round-trip ticket to Austin, Texas, for a Sia concert in 2016.
Calveiro felt the pressure to travel somewhere every month like Las Vegas, the Bahamas and Los Angeles in her social media quest to appear the jet-setter.  
'Snapchat had these [geo-] filters [like digital passport stamps] and I wanted to collect at least 12,' Calveiro said.    
While she did some travel for work, Calveiro said, 'If you break it down, a lot of the travel I was doing in 2016 was strictly for Instagram.'
According to Fashionista, you would need to spend about $31,400 a year to 'to maintain the standards of physical beauty represented daily in our Instagram feeds.'
'I was living a lie,' she said. 'Debt was looming over my head.'
While she still has the desire to look like she has a fresh wardrobe, she says she now does a Rent The Runway with their monthly membership at $130, so she can sport something different for social media.  
'Nobody talks about [his or her] finances on Instagram,' she said. 'It worries me how much I see girls care about image.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5458315/Woman-26-says-debt-spiraled-trying-social-media-star.html#ixzz58iNCpBWo
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 07:44:01 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #969 on: March 03, 2018, 10:40:42 pm »

Everbody looking for validation on social media

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #970 on: March 04, 2018, 01:14:32 am »

^that’s the sad part of it because they should get validation from people that truly know them, not from strangers.
RACHEL JOHNSON: The Royal Fab Four? I fear Meghan's a bit out of tune already!
Wow. I’m all for women being empowered and using their voices and people (ie men) ‘hearing’ them. But this was risky on a couple of fronts. Over here, we secretly don’t like women who speak out too loudly and often (I should know), let alone women who order other women to speak out and men to listen.

Actually, that’s true over in America too (remember what happened to Hillary). And as a nation, we certainly prefer Royal women who don’t really speak, like the Queen, or the Duchess of Cambridge, as demonstrated by that No 1 hit about a perfect girlfriend with the lyric ‘you say it best when you say nothing at all’.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5459067/RACHEL-JOHNSON-Royal-Fab-Four-fear-Meghans-bit-tune.html
What’s bad is that she won’t take her own advice as she just mouths off her own bs no matter what the question is or the situation.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 01:16:44 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #971 on: March 04, 2018, 01:17:13 am »

The fab four nonsense has got to stop. The media should stop now.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #972 on: March 04, 2018, 01:33:36 am »

Ah, yes, Rachel Johnson, sister of Boris, who got a lot of flak from people, including fellow journos, for her 'exotic blood' remarks about Meghan at the start of the romance, if I remember.   
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #973 on: March 04, 2018, 01:41:25 am »

^^^ true thats the world we live in now when people feel good by the amount of likes and followers they get ,and some young kids look up to these social media people #couplegoals  going OT but right not this NBAYOUNGBOY  who was seeing on hotel camera beating the crap out of his gf ,and they have tons of young girls looking up to them as #couplegoals .the gf is in total denial that he did that

this fab four blah. i always hoping when ever harry gets married they will stop this trio/foursome event ,but i guess they wont .harry, meghan  ,William and Kate are the new royals the future
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 01:45:44 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #974 on: March 04, 2018, 01:56:20 am »

^geeze; no sense, no self worth or self-esteem it seems.
Reports suggest that Andrew covers the £20,000 a year rent for the apartment. Only full-time working Royals get to live in palaces for free.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5458239/Busy-Bea-set-pack-bags.html
Harry’s a full time royal so that means he’s living rent free at Notts Cottage. The press wants us to believe that she’s living there with him, so since she’s not a royal, she’s receiving a gift (free living) that the values subjected to taxed by the IRS.

Keep Calm and Carry On
marion
Duchess

« Reply #975 on: March 04, 2018, 05:46:37 am »

There's even more coming  to light about murky Megan's background.
DM article by Amanda Platell only had 2 comments in 24 hours so someone's protecting murky big time as comments on other sites generally scathing. ....check out this site for more on Harry's little tart...
https://blindgossip.com/?p=89137

ER has tarnished her legacy forever  if she allows this wedding to go ahead..
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #976 on: March 04, 2018, 06:00:26 am »

^ And this person who collates blind gossip items knows Meghan and Harry personally, does he/she? Heard the conversations herself and can verify every one! More likely, combing the Tumblr and Twitter sites for some dirt to grub!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #977 on: March 04, 2018, 06:10:24 am »

^^Makes perfect sense to me if anyone's been paying attention.  She has been seen clinging and playing the overwhelmed lost child in public with Harry.  She's portrayed her family life as one she'd rather reject because it was so full of self denial and yet, somehow, she was given many advantages to private schools, a good education and financial support.  Somebody sacrificed for that because I don't see her family living in luxury.  She can't have it both ways. 

No one held a gun to her head to get married the first time.  No one forced her to get divorced.  All of her questionable life choices were her own, not foisted on her from which to be rescued as some victim and yet that is the exact game she plays.  And Harry does behave as a "rescuer", protecting her from all the meanies out there.  How nauseating.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #978 on: March 04, 2018, 06:12:12 am »

Meg, er, Rosella, no one is fooled by Meg's act and there's just so much out there that adds up. A lot of people can be accused of anything these days and I am certain that while innocents do get slandered, the palace is hiding Meg's real messes and no one sane or decent has ever really married into that family.

There's even more coming  to light about murky Megan's background.
DM article by Amanda Platell only had 2 comments in 24 hours so someone's protecting murky big time as comments on other sites generally scathing. ....check out this site for more on Harry's little tart...
https://blindgossip.com/?p=89137
ER has tarnished her legacy forever  if she allows this wedding to go ahead..

HM will lose all the respect that she's accumulated throughout her reign. Her heirs running wild makes her look weak and ineffective.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #979 on: March 04, 2018, 06:28:25 am »

I'm a retired social worker from Australia. I'm not Meg, not a Meg troll, (have been on RG for years) have been been a Harry follower for 14 years. I trust Harry's judgement. I don't believe in blind items, Tumblr or Twitter rubbish, just verifiable facts. And I wish them both well in their married life together until I see evidence otherwise.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: