Royal Gossip
September 20, 2018, 12:19:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 47871 times)
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #240 on: January 12, 2018, 04:40:18 pm »

So basically this article is confirming that Meggles has a dirty past that needs serious clean up.

Good to know.

Stupid, stupid Harry.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #241 on: January 12, 2018, 04:48:11 pm »

And why aren't MI5/6 sending people to silence us talking about KM being con artists esp with what we put on the Members Only Board? If  easter-James could threaten The Chocolate Princess by claiming to be a barrister why can't/won't the real authorities? They can easily find out who I am... easily. Shocked I'm not sure I believe this story even though it is believable.

Barnabe et Kitty...
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #242 on: January 12, 2018, 05:06:19 pm »

'The expectations for an actress are different than for those of a member of the royal family,' she said.

'The former are assumed and expected to seek the limelight while royalty is expected to demonstrate a lower and more subdued profile while staying true to their true character.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5262921/Body-language-expert-reveals-Meghan-touches-hair.html
This is the point of the article because it’s very true.
The blackmail story could be true because women like Meghan who chase rich and connected guys would’ve done  some nasty things to climb the social ladder. The DM basically called her a Soho House girl and Marcus her pimp. Why hasn’t she made a complaint if that wasn’t true. Harry could get out of this by saying he'strying to protect her and doesn’t know the full details about what she did because he’d have said that that was in the past. Also, during the engagement interview, didn’t he say that whatever comes their way they’re a team. IMO, it seems like this is a setup to out her nasty self and to stop from playing her games in the press and dragging high profile people into it.
MI5/6 are not to be played with and wouldn’t pay anyone off with money. They mess you up in bigger ways. I hope Meghan will be a guest of Mr Trump’s holding facilities in the US known as a jail cell because I’m sure she’s doing/done some criminal things.
^true, but we’re not a threat to the royal family and are just voicing our opinions because we care about Harry and the monarchy and *despise* to see a grifter like Meghan damage him and his family.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:10:32 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #243 on: January 12, 2018, 05:13:44 pm »

^ Well, if the tumblr rumors are correct her mom was 12 years behind bars and that's why Samantha is claiming that she raised her. Trevor is a former client of Meghan. Her father is on a no-fly list to US and is hiding in Mexico for trafficking.  If any of this is true, her being mixed race or a divorcee or an actress is the least of her problems.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2018, 05:15:40 pm »

^^Are you saying they are INVESTIGATING sparkles? Because if they did/do they would have found quite a lot of dirt by now. There is no way they can find ALL of it as some people on this forum claim, but they would have found out a lot. And wouldn't they present such evidence to PH?  To PC and the Queen?

^ I'm sorry, I missed this info... Her mum was behind bars? I thought she is a hippie guru/social worker? Do you have a link please?

Barnabe et Kitty...
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2018, 05:25:35 pm »

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/01/blind-items-revealed-1_12.html
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #246 on: January 12, 2018, 05:36:37 pm »

^^imo, who says that they haven’t and will use it to finally get this chick exposed and to get lost. IMO, it’s still not clear how she met Harry and what the true nature of their relationship is. The only connection is Soho House and if he was a client of hers, it would’ve been a bit bad but not too much because he’s a single man. Was she deliberately place in Harry’s path to have this scenario play out? Quite possibly because this odd relationship has gotten people to talk about a lot of issues such as race, class, dealing with divorce and the Church of England, diversity, acceptance, class system, foreign born person marrying into the royal family, modernizing of the monarchy, social media, pushing boundaries, etc.
The ultimate ending is her being booted back to the States and into obscurity.

Keep Calm and Carry On
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #247 on: January 12, 2018, 05:43:14 pm »

^ That is  what I said many months ago. She and KM have benefactors if you will... your words to 'place her in his path' can apply to both M Markle and KM. The third party. I believe I know exactly who the third party is and why it's being done. The question is who do others think would go through the trouble of plotting against PH by placing MMarkle in his path? And why?    eating cookies

Although we probably have difference of opinions on his matter, these are mine. I am not trying to put words in your mouth if it sounded that way. flower

Barnabe et Kitty...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #248 on: January 12, 2018, 05:43:44 pm »

@BlinditemCDAN
Spencer tiara was my guess too, but now i'm thinking she will have one made from one of Di jewles
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:46:03 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #249 on: January 12, 2018, 06:07:29 pm »

Meghan Markle just proved her dominance over Kate Middleton, to the tune of $677 million

Tanza Loudenback

meghan markle kate middleton The "Meghan Effect" is in full force. Chris Jackson/Getty Images

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are to be married in May.
    Their wedding is expected to give an estimated $677 million boost to the British economy.
    Kate Middleton's fashion-icon status contributed an estimated $205 million to the economy in 2015.

We're still four months away from the May 19 wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry, but the "Meghan Effect" is already in full force.

Like Kate Middleton before her, Markle's entrée into the royal family is expected to bring a huge boost to the British economy, this time to the tune of $677 million (£500 million).

That's according to an estimation by Brand Finance, reported by Forbes, which calculated the expected profits from a surge in tourism, travel, restaurants, hotels, parties and celebrations, and the sales of T-shirts, hats, banners, and other commemorative merchandise related to the royal wedding.

Around the time of the last royal wedding, in 2011, the phenomenon was deemed the "Duchess Effect" or the "Kate Effect": Anything worn by Middleton, and now her children, flies off the shelves. Middleton effectively became a trendsetter overnight.

But the royal reverberations continue far beyond the months surrounding the nuptials.

In 2015, the Kate Effect brought more than $205 million (£152 million) to the British economy, while the "Charlotte Effect" and the "George Effect" translated to over $239 million (£177 million) combined, Brand Finance estimates.

kate and meghan 1 Markle wore this Diane von Furstenberg dress to a charity gala five years before Middleton wore it. Getty Images Entertainment/Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

But Markle, a fixture on red carpets in the US and recently described as "a singular mover of product" by The New York Times, could have even wider influence and fiscal effect than her future sister-in-law.

The 36-year-old actress led a surprisingly relatable life — which included sharing photos of her friends and family, clothes, and travels on her now deleted Instagram and blog — before recently rocketing to global fame. And Markle's American citizenship, along with the few years she spent living in Canada while shooting television drama "Suits," could expand her global fan base. Her style is also decidedly trendier and less traditional than Middleton's.

After Markle and Prince Harry's engagement was announced, the couple posed for photos at Kensington Palace in London. She wore a coat by the Canadian fashion brand Line, a brand beloved by Canadians, but fairly obscure outside the country. Soon after the brand was identified, its site slowed or crashed for many visitors.

All things considered, 2018 is set to be a banner year for the British royal family as they're expected to drum up more than $2.4 billion (£1.8 billion) for the country's economy, according to Brand Finance.

http://www.businessinsider.com/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-bring-millions-to-the-british-economy-2018-1

SEE ALSO: Meghan Markle had a surprisingly relatable life before becoming the world's most famous royal to-be — see her former house, car, and wardrobe
DON'T MISS: Working for Queen Elizabeth at Buckingham Palace may sound like a dream to some, but the pay is less than you think
NOW WATCH: An Indian man nailed it when Kate Middleton and Prince William asked about how to help the world's poorest children

Inside Meghan Markle & Kate Middleton's Wild Night Out
December 27, 2017 14:29PM
They snuck out to have a girls’ night at Soho House in London.

Kate Middleton and Prince Harry‘s fiancée Meghan Markle are already getting close! According to a source, the Dutchess has taken the Suits star “under her wing.” Click through for details about their close friendship!
https://okmagazine.com/photos/meghan-markle-kate-middleton-friends/
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 06:10:40 pm by D.I.R. » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #250 on: January 12, 2018, 06:20:21 pm »

deGuernsey, as long as she doesn’t marry in but is used to discredit what I believe she used against Harry and the royal family, then I don’t care, but to have this end in marriage would end the monarchy. Waity at least was British and was around Wills for years before she married him. That was a mistake but at least it’s not as bad as this cheap narcissistic foreigner marrying in. She’s not liked and isn’t getting advice or anything else from the palace and Harry looks like a man going along with whatever she wants. At least with Waity there was some sort of love there unlike hers 2 where there’s none. I do believe that some brides who marry into royalty are put there by powerful people who’ll benefit from the union, so it’s a very valid point of view. Andrew won’t benefit or his kids at this union like I once thought, so only the republican movement will.

Keep Calm and Carry On
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #251 on: January 12, 2018, 06:26:40 pm »

^ Do you rhink sge blackmailed her way in? It's always possible that was a part of how she got this far... unfortunately, I believe it was more sinister... it was in part an effort to end the monarchy.  I said it before and i will say it again, I will be shocked if this marriage goes through... I do feel it is not kosher but rather another conjob against the Winds boys/men... are we allowed to write these things here on thoos thread? 

Barnabe et Kitty...
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #252 on: January 12, 2018, 06:30:24 pm »

D.I.R. I don't believe they will make the UK that much money by their wedding. Nor do I believe it will cost more than waity's. Nor do I believe Waity and MM are close. They are very different types.

The only constant is change.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #253 on: January 12, 2018, 06:33:25 pm »

Not sure she can even wear Diana's Spencer tiara, they have several tiaras and that particular one is likely for the Earl's wife and daughters(-in-law) only. Diana at the time was the daughter of the then current Earl, so had every right to wear it.

^ Agree. Bill and Waity's wedding didn't really make any money either (it is said it actually caused a big fat minus, no plus in sight) and the viewing numbers from people watching it on TV (worldwide) were grossly exaggerated as well.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #254 on: January 12, 2018, 06:41:39 pm »

Hope they don't also try to push for a princess title in her own right or create a new ducal title for PH such as the Duke of Brixton so she can be different, special. ... esp if it is Welsh or Northern Eire. Something non traditional... if they do I know someone is behind her...

Barnabe et Kitty...
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #255 on: January 12, 2018, 06:50:56 pm »

Prince Harry Blackmailed Over Marriage To Meghan Markle — Royals' Reputations At Risk! bit.ly/2qYyYA2
That’s regarding the National Enquirer blackmail article.
The big football match is on May 19th so money will come solely from that and not the wedding which should happen.
^there could be someone behind her but why would Harry go along with it especially as she’s a foreigner who’ll need a visa and that’ll raise the further anger of the people if she’s waived through the process. Also, since Waity’s of higher rank I don’t know how she’d get a title in her own right especially since she’s an American citizen still. It’s intriguing though because I imagine that quite a few people would scheme to get Harry married off to someone that would benefit whoever put the match together and pulled strings behind the scenes for it to work. If anything, I thought that would’ve been the case with Cressida, with Meghan there’s quite a few hurdles that would have to be cleared and can’t be done in private like her getting a spouse visa and converting to the Church of England as well as becoming a British citizen to get a title and serve the people who by the way can’t stand her.

Keep Calm and Carry On
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #256 on: January 12, 2018, 07:01:41 pm »

Thanks for the link. I understand what you are saying. I think we are looking at it from a different perspective. Although many different avenues can be used to attain the ultimate goal. I am going to think about your post....

I was shocked to read sparkles mum was sent up the clank... what did she do to get a 12-year sentence? That seems a rather long time to have been in jail. I do hope she was really guilty.  blink

Barnabe et Kitty...
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #257 on: January 12, 2018, 07:20:36 pm »

MM will help to lower the monarchy's usefulness. This may be fate. All governments end eventually.  I do believe people are being paid to shut up but I believe MM has been doing that from the beginning just not enough to Sam at first. Now Sam has changed her tune and I imagine her bank account balance. Whether the MI6 is paying off people or just killing them is uncertain to me. I know what the the CIA does. Anyway, as to the Meghan effect, I haven't seen women with hair falling on their face from a unsecured bun yet. But I myself looked like her at the end of my work day yesterday which was horribly busy, not to mention all the errands I did at lunch and after work. So I have the effect. Would never have it if I were public speaking or in front of a jury or in a meeting with anyone.

The only constant is change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #258 on: January 12, 2018, 07:20:56 pm »

Well, these are all rumors. The only one that made it past the tumblr sites and into the blind gossip sites is her alleged yachting past.

As for the third man. Do you have someone in mind? It seems to me that Harry is just not so bright or blinded by whatever was promised by her. It's possible though that someone is helping her. No way can a small cable show actress afford such a massive PR campaign for so long.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #259 on: January 12, 2018, 07:28:29 pm »

The stories about Doria getting a long prison sentence for welfare fraud emanate from one source and one only, Tumblr, and two tumblr sites in particular that have spread it around the Internet.

Doria's life has been well documented since she married Tom Markle in her early twenties. She worked as a makeup artist then. Later she worked as a flight attendant, which meant Meghan lived with her father and other relatives for a while as she worked interstate. That didn't last more than a few years however. She learned yoga and New Age techniques and became a qualified yoga instructor. Later on she went to university and graduated in social work. There's never been a twelve year gap in Doria's employment.

Don't you think that if one sniff of Doria having served a prison sentence was true that the British tabloids, especially the Daily Fail, would have been on to it in a flash since last November? There can be no wiping of prison records and the State authorities would still have had it on file. The Fail would have been so gleeful there would have been headlines a foot high.

Nor can convicted felons work in trusted positions as social workers with that kind of a record, especially for fraud, and Doria has worked for a mental health organisation for a number of years. So, I'm calling BS on that lie, actually!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: