Royal Gossip
February 23, 2018, 10:17:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged II  (Read 32879 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #220 on: January 11, 2018, 06:22:00 pm »

I'm also curious about Doria because according to Meghan's rise to fame story she grew up at her dad's workplace. Where was Doria at this time.

ohmy, I sent you an apology in private message. I was never ever trying to offend you or your family member - not in my post, not in my thoughts and not in my heart. If my message offended you in any way, please accept my apologies and my condolences for your grandmother. I am also not offended at your suggestions in your message to me. I understand that at such times the emotions are on high and I'd like to extend my kindest invite to be forum friends, regardless of who we favor today or tomorrow.

As for Doria being called "the help", I did not see or read this anywhere and there's lots of information leaked about Meghan on tumblr. Where did you read / hear that? The ex will always, always find ways to demean the new woman in a man's life and if she can use the kids to send offences to the new woman, she will. If Doria was white, she would have found another demeaning words to use to describe her. Not an excuse at all, but - where did you hear how Samantha's mom used to call Doria?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #221 on: January 11, 2018, 06:28:59 pm »

^Thank you. 

And, yes, Sparkle’s dad was the one who was the funding source of support.  Doria’s starting to raise red flags for me, too. 

^^^^Ambition is extremely admired and encouraged in the US.  Through hard work which is what we do, perhaps to excess.  But, not by using other people or their influence and then discarding them to step higher.  In fact, it’s despised because the honest, hard worker with talent represents the good in us so we admire and aspire to be like them.  There is nothing to admire in Meghan Markle.  She is the worst of us.

Even in the entertainment industry it can be found.  Quite rare, though, which is another reason to be very wary of the machinations built into the whole business.  Everything, including personal integrity and decency, is for sale.  All the time.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #222 on: January 11, 2018, 06:37:10 pm »

IMO Doria and the rest of the family that been trotted out into the media are all shady and greedy for money.
She’s not liked or is popular and Harry’s been dragged down by his associating with her and is seen complicit in her celebrity ways. She’s quite nauseating to watch even for a few minutes and the British people are really getting ticked off to have this woman shoved down their throats on a daily basis. This celebrity push is not the British or royal way, so she’s not being rolled out to be a future royal bride. In comparison, Waity seems more regal and royal and what the monarchy should stand for even though she’s really not, but is better and tolerable than this mess, Meghan.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 06:45:19 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #223 on: January 11, 2018, 07:17:44 pm »

Here is a piece of advice Meggles told Glamour Doria gave her:

She told Markle "never give the milk away for free" with regards to men.  The Suits actress said that she doesn't wear revealing clothes because of the advice that her mother shared when she was a teenager.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/culture/culture-news/a44123/doria-ragland-meghan-markles-mum/

Nooooo. . . . ??  Unbelieveable!   Meggles has not only given away the milk, but she sold the heifer, too!    laugh

Here's another farradiddle, Meggles told the media:

Meghan stated recently that because her mother is black with dreadlocks and Meghan passes for white, there was always people rudely questioning whether Doria was actually Meghan’s biological mum.

http://meghanmarklemother.com/

Well, that's just nonsense.  There have been plenty of pictures of Meggles as a child, and she was quite obviously mixed race.  It wasn't until she had surgery and straightened her hair, etc. as an adult that she "passed for white" . . . as Meggles puts it.  This, in my opinion, shows that Meggles is consumed with race.  Why dwell on this?  I know many bi-racial couples and their children, as I'm sure all of you do.  This is more made up nonsense by Meggles to make it seem that people were rudely coming up to her on the street making remarks.  Nobody does that in our society today and certainly not in California, for Pete's sake.

And somewhere in all of the above, Meggles remarks that her mother is a "free spirit" because she wears dreadlocks and a nose ring.  Oh. . . wow.  'Cause NOBODY wears dreadlocks and nose rings.   

And, still, we have no real information regarding Doria -- this is all very telling re Meghan.
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #224 on: January 11, 2018, 07:35:19 pm »

@Yooper. I definitely don't admire her.  thumbsdown I would admire her if she wasn't attention-hungry with that Vanity Fair article and it really shows now with how she acts in public with Harry. I don't even care that she is divorced or was an actress. Someone got upset with me on the DM because I counted how many times she waved. Waving like an idiot is excessive especially if people are trying to talk to you and you keep turning around to wave, rude.

@windsor2, in a way, the constant articles about Meghan on the DM are a way of getting people to dislike her because the public are being bombarded by this Meghan Mania and they don't see her as special, which I say good on the DM.  thumbsup

In comparison, Waity seems more regal and royal and what the monarchy should stand for even though she’s really not, but is better and tolerable than this mess, Meghan.

I loved this ^. Even though we know Kate is a low bar to set yourself for anyway, she looks so much better than Meghan and that is very telling.  Shocked
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 07:41:43 pm by Cali San D » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #225 on: January 12, 2018, 12:28:35 am »

What is Meghan Markle’s net worth?
Before her engagement to Prince Harry, Meghan was best known for her role as Rachel Zane on the television showSuits.
Meghan was making more than $50,000 (£37,000) per Suits episode and her annual salary totalled $450,000 (£333,000), which included money gained from acting and sponsorship opportunities.
Meghan net worth is currently at $5 million (£3.7m), according to Celebrity Net Worth.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5258341/What-Meghan-Markles-net-worth.html
This is very bad if she has all of that money but can’t help out her mum and dad because she tries to paint herself a humanitarian but seems to forget that charity starts at home.
Is this a prelude to how she supplements her income at Soho House because her money might be tied up/not readily available.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 12:34:03 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #226 on: January 12, 2018, 02:02:58 am »

What Meghan's rings really say about her: How the art of 'ring palmistry' can decode the stars' insecurities and desires by the bling on their fingers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5260879/What-Meghans-rings-really-say-her.html

I guess the verdict is she's controlling and seeks power and recognition - and is like Vic Beckh in that regard! sigh
It's science! bored3
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #227 on: January 12, 2018, 02:52:05 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5260453/Donald-Trump-cancels-visit-Britain.html
The President was not due to meet the Queen until a full state visit at a later date, and a second source said the lack of ‘bells and whistles’ and royal involvement next month visit may have discouraged him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5260453/Donald-Trump-cancels-visit-Britain.html#ixzz53w12ToLL
It's a shame that Mehgan doesn't stay in the States too.
^that's the 2nd article that states she's a control freak and would be a controlling wife.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #228 on: January 12, 2018, 03:28:48 am »

She certainly is a grasping conceited greedy camera hog.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #229 on: January 12, 2018, 03:50:01 am »

OMG I am so sick of this woman.   sigh

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2018, 03:54:52 am »

Everyone is sick and tired of her.  ick
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2018, 04:20:29 am »

It’s not a shame at all that she doesn’t stay in America. Take her Britain! From our hearts to yours. loveshower loveshower
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2018, 05:11:46 am »

I am not surprised at the comments about Doria's mother, if the rumors are true. A lot of kids don't like their step-parent, blame them for making it so their parents don't get back together, etc. And of course their mom is their dad's ex, and a lot of times people say stuff about the new partner in their ex's life. Not that it's a good thing--I am no fan of talking badly about your child's other parent in front of them--but it happens all too often. And much-younger siblings can also be a source of resentment, because the older siblings watch them grow up in an intact home with both of their parents, wishing they could have that in their own lives. I know Meghan's parents ended up divorcing when she was young, but those first few years of her life, I can see how that stuff would happen in a lot of families.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #233 on: January 12, 2018, 08:55:50 am »

A day or so after telling Meghan off about their father Tom Samantha is begging Meghan to forgive the nasty remarks she's publicly given her in the last months. Boy someone wants a wedding invitation really really badly!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5261551/Meghan-Markles-sis-Samantha-asks-forgive-nasty-comments.html
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #234 on: January 12, 2018, 10:40:59 am »

^ Yes, she's clearly low on dignity and morals but she used to be in the entertainment business before she got tied to the chair with a mental illness. I'd expect her to flip flop on her opinions about Meghan so that she can get some interest in her, her book, and of course, get some income.

I'd also like to comment on Doria being called "the help". If she worked as maid in her youth then bad luck offending her with her job title cause that's what she did, not who she is. Personally, if an ex of my man called me "the maid" I'd simply say that I was born to be a housewife, I'm natural at it and that's what attracted X to me. Then I'll follow up with: Did youuuu want me to help you with tips about keeping your house clean? Cool

As for what kind of woman would enter BRF, we have a thread about it and I'll post something interesting that I found on the internet there.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #235 on: January 12, 2018, 12:26:00 pm »

I hope someone does an intervention on Samantha. She is being very self destructive with her media comments.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #236 on: January 12, 2018, 03:40:13 pm »

Prince Harry ‘blackmailed over Meghan’

If the prince wants to protect Meghan’s secrets, it’s going to cost him!
Just days after they stepped out for their first public engagement of 2018, reports have emerged that Prince Harry is allegedly the target of a cunning blackmail plot by a relative of his fiancée, Meghan Markle.

The mystery member of the Markle clan is claimed to be threatening to reveal some of the Suits actress’s most embarrassing secrets, along with intimate photos and home videos of the star unless the royal family cough up some serious cash. That’s according to a report out of the US today.

The crooked relative is said to be demanding US$1.5 million a year in hush money…for life, according to National Enquirer.

“The message was very clear: Harry, if you want to protect Meghan’s privacy, it’ll cost you a pretty penny,” an insider claiming to have seen emails sent to Buckingham Palace reveals.

“Otherwise, this disgraceful person promised to release damaging information on Meghan until they were financially set for life.”

A source close to the British monarchy stated: “Harry is incredibly protective and will defend his bride at all costs, but these intimidation tactics just won’t fly with the palace.”

The same alleged relative is also believed to have brokered a five figure deal with British investigators in exchange for the location of the Mexican village where Meghan’s father, Thomas Markle has been hiding out.

“It’s disgraceful,” a source told the publication.

“How low does someone have to be to blackmail a prince and betray your own flesh and blood?”

The sinister blackmail plot throws a spanner in the works into the plans of Britain’s MI5 to wipe clean any trace of Meghan’s hard-partying past.

In a mission dubbed ‘Operation Clean Up,’ the British Intelligence Service is alleged by the Enquirer to have been scouring America and Canada for months, silencing anyone who could potentially reveal the actresses not so squeaky clean past with cash and nondisclosure agreements.

“It’s extremely troubling for Harry that so much has already come out about Meghan.

“It doesn’t bear thinking about what’s still to unfold.”
The Palace has yet to respond to the Enquirer’s claims.

Not so confident after all! Body language expert reveals how Meghan touches her hair in public to stay calm under pressure - as it's the adult version of 'clutching a mother's skirt'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5262921/Body-language-expert-reveals-Meghan-touches-hair.html
Such bs.
The National Enquirer has the blackmail story on the newsstands. It’s an American tabloid that has broken scandals that seemed rubbish but turned out to be true such as John Edward’s affair when he was running for president a while back.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 03:46:04 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
courtier

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #237 on: January 12, 2018, 03:49:40 pm »

My gut about Doria is she is a simple woman that is very people and help oriented. She did work in the entertainment industry that is where she met her husband. But she was at the Blue Collar part of it. So she doesn't have aspirations herself of being Grand  She is some sort of a social worker and yoga teacher. Both of those are the helping fields or the make you feel good professions. She is described by Megan's friends as a free spirit. My guess is she's a typical New Age type woman who has helped a lot of people simply. She is never going to throw her only child under the bus of course she's quiet. And she may have had a job as a maid but so what Diana had a job as a maid. She may be the help because she actually helps people and she's sincere unlike her daughter. I don't know if she's from LA or from some other state. But if she is from some other states she came to La Looking For Freedom and I may be a little excitement in the entertainment industry and found it in the helping  careers. Meghan was raised in La where it is encourage to Aspire to be in the entertainment industry in the center of attention. many young women are like that here and certainly come from all over the world for that reason.

The only constant is change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #238 on: January 12, 2018, 04:23:24 pm »

^ I think she was said to be from the south or her family is from the south.

^^With her family's questionable morals it's a mystery which one of them is ready to sell even more information on MM

The sinister blackmail plot throws a spanner in the works into the plans of Britain’s MI5 to wipe clean any trace of Meghan’s hard-partying past.

In a mission dubbed ‘Operation Clean Up,’ the British Intelligence Service is alleged by the Enquirer to have been scouring America and Canada for months, silencing anyone who could potentially reveal the actresses not so squeaky clean past with cash and nondisclosure agreements.

It's interesting how MI5 is turned into Santa Claus with money in an envelope.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #239 on: January 12, 2018, 04:33:53 pm »

^ Send them my way. I'll take  the cash and run my mouth still...  laugh Cool How does The National Enquirer know the name of the operation?  It could well be called Operation Conjob for all we know...jeepers, if MI5 came to me I'd go straight to the press and claim I need a witness... wouldn't you? Shocked

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: