Royal Gossip
January 19, 2018, 05:44:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's and Barry's Bromance  (Read 284 times)
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« on: December 27, 2017, 02:40:04 pm »

Not sure where to put this, so I made a new topic . . . hope that's okay.

Since Harry is determined to push his bestie Barry O in all of our faces, perhaps he needs to understand the kind of fellow BO is?   Here's one story about some of his administrations shenanigans:

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 05:25:24 pm »

^not a thing good about BO....
birds of a feather  eating cookies
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2017, 10:18:02 pm »

Lots of connections between Hollywood and the Democrats, the sort of people who shouldn't be around children. Big donors to the Dems, big parties in their homes with questionable after-hours activities. They'd have to be both blind and stupid to not realize what's going on, this has been going on at least since the 1970's. Read Alison Arngrim (Nellie Oleson from "Little House on the Prairie")'s autobiography and you'll see what I mean.

The GOP is far from perfect and has lots of bad things going on, too. I am No Party Preference for a reason. But Harry seems to be mixing with the Left, so the GOP is off-topic at this time.

I don't think Harry should be mixing with the political crowd at all. Narcissistic people seeking power, care more about money and getting "their" people in than actually helping the people who voted them into office, etc. Not to mention, the monarchy is supposed to be non-political, representing everyone, not just the people who agree with Hollywood and the mainstream media (Harry's fiancee).
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 12:28:14 am »

Harry has got to grow up and stop playing around; he should be doing charity work and spending his time with the struggling, not a former President and he should not at all be spending his time playing to the gallery.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 02:07:22 am »

It’s a media power grab.  The US news is saturated with Obama and will he/won’t he get an invite.  Harry should never have stuck his foot in this.  Michelle, maybe.  Safer connection, more benign.  He’s way out of his league here and BO will use him to the last drop to further whatever and get free ink.

Either Harry is exceedingly politically naive or just plain egomaniacally stupid.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 04:31:42 am by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 03:12:18 am »

Maybe Meghan thinks this is a good idea and is encouraging him?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2017, 04:38:57 am »

^I wouldn't be the least surprised that a percentage (unknown) of everything Harry says, does ormreacts to is MM-driven.  He's got a new mother figure and moral guide now and it won't be until he gets weary of it as all immature boys do with new toys until he asserts his own ideas and beliefs. 

Hopefully, not to much damage will be done in the interim but I have a sneaky suspicion that those who would normally protect him have realized their sage advice is only met with resistance so are taking a sink or swim, buddy, stance.  Time will tell.

But, there is no doubt that if he gets involved with US politics and their figureheads, especially the preachy leftist agenda, he's making a grave error. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
marion
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2017, 08:07:23 am »

Hopefully if he gets more involved in politics someone in the British government will tell him to butt out. He probably wouldn't take any notice but ifvthebv PM raised it with batty Betty in the weekly audience and impressed on her the probs it is causing the government, who knows. I won't hold my breath though
Val
Princess

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2017, 08:58:59 am »

During his radio editorship stint Harry looked decidedly uncomfortable when asked if BO was on the wedding guest list.   He wormed out of it by finally saying that the guest list hadn't yet been decided.  No doubt Branson will try and muscle in too.  His lovefest with Obama is quite sickening.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2017, 01:42:23 pm »

It would be stupid of Meggles and Harry to invite either Obama to the wedding. [And since we are talking about Meggles and Harry, I guess the Os will be invited].  Because both Obamas make everything about them and suck up all the energy in the room.   

Too bad Harry didn't think to ask what most American taxpayers want to know:   Did Barry take the family to Hawaii this year for the holidays on his own dime?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2017, 02:22:01 pm »

^Politics aside, it's a security nightmare and cost for both countries.  Not that they care but wiser heads do.  Will they listen?  Remains to be seen.  Why not have BO join them when they take their vacation with Branson, the other bromance of BO?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2017, 02:46:38 pm »

^That will be better idea  have all them just go down to necker island

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: