Royal Gossip
June 22, 2018, 12:35:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas 2017  (Read 5737 times)
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Is he nice? ~ Markles

« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2017, 10:42:26 pm »

I think Markles and Kate looked great today. I actually like Kate’s bold coat & the river otter hat. Beatrice looks like a hot mess, like she couldn’t be bothered to coif the hair.  Hungover?

I always, always love QE2’s jacket ensembles.... but orange does not suit her rosy complexion.  And Camilla!  Dragon Lady in the trenches, or what??

\\\\\\\"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess\\\\\\\'s absence. He said: \\\\\\\'I\\\\\\\'m sorry my wife\\\\\\\'s not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.\\\\\\\' \\\\\\\'Not at all,\\\\\\\' said Mr Lauren.\\\\\\\"
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2017, 11:31:37 pm »

comments like that what @Brexit Is Treason, Islington, United Kingdom made  thumbsdown

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2017, 12:28:40 am »

^true, unfortunately though, they've been precident for this person's sick comments when people of color use race to push an adgenda like Mehgan seems to do when thigs don't go her way. I guess it was a matter of time that the royal family would be hit with lack of diversity crap that seems to come up when this engagment and her name's mentions; Idris comment at the BP do last week. IMO, she has lost that argument now regarding the royal family as they've bent oer backwards and seem to be treating her better than Waity was when she became Will's fiancé.
Long live the queen because it all goes to pot the minute she dies.
The weaklings are now called the fab 4.  tehe
https://anonymoushouseplantfan.tumblr.com/post/168941609996/post-church-newspaper-covers

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2017, 12:29:50 am »

^ Kate looks the spitting image of Carole!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2017, 12:56:14 am »

Comments:
Annie, London, United Kingdom, 24 minutes ago
I dunno if that's really a welcome. The photo was in the furtherest point it could be. On a separate table, almost hidden behind a sofa, and next to the picture of Camilla and Charles. Camilla is also a divorcee and was considered most unsuitable for several years. It doesn't matter if there is no picture of William and Kate - there probably was in the past, and now there are pics of the children in the most prominent place.
ReplyNew47Rated

pugsey, brisbane, Australia, 25 minutes ago
There is NO photo of Harry and Meghan on the "table alongside" the Queen.Their photo is on a small table the other side of the fireplace.But then why let accuracy get in the way of sycophancy?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5211591/Queens-speech-features-Meghan-Markle-portrait.html#comments
The picture's background is green screen. Very odd as it's a smaller picture than the others.

Comment:
ray, melbourne, Australia, 6 minutes ago
Dont care what anyone thinks .Just an antiquated overpriviledged lot ...Cromwell was on the right track
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5211411/Kate-Meghan-stand-shoulder-shoulder-Sandringham.html
Weird seeing Harry with hi hand on his chest as she clings onto him for dear life. Also odd that he seems very respectful and dutiful towards the qeen when they had to curtsey/bow as she drove by. Ho can he be so respectful towards the queen and be attached to someone like Mehgan. At least more pwople are seeing that something's off and isn't anything about this being a love story.

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #105 on: December 26, 2017, 01:56:54 pm »

"Meghan Markle wore a hat designed by Philip Treacy this morning at Sandringham in Norfolk."
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdJFv2IhXcI/?taken-by=philiptreacy

The hat is awful. Awful colour and looks like the top part of a hazelnut.
I like the coat, but it being beige coloured it came across as a bit blah, esp as she was decked out in all brown blink That was too frikkin much brown.
I like that she was warmly dressed and I like that she had a proper handbag, even though I found the handbag ugly just like the hat.
And she's turned into ring flasher n°2. No gloves on way to church with ring prominently featured clasping H  X-Mas_rolleyes
Her cheeks looked chipmunk like, either she contoured and it turnt out awful, or she's fiddled with her face.

Kate looked remarkably well dressed next to M, but still I found the coat too colourful and distracting, too short (as usual) and the hat was so-so. Can't believe for one second that she was warm dressed like that. Forgot she is pregnant tbh. Face looks much better filled out, but she still looks older than her years, she's inflicited permanent damage at this point.

Louise has grown! wow! Liz & Phil are doing quite well for their age.
Kins
courtier

« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2017, 02:50:23 pm »

I have watched the video several times and she is more interested in getting W&K to engage in conversation that she turned away from Harry while he was speaking to her so that she could pay attention to W&K. Curious to know what Harry said to elicit her single word response "yes"accompanied by a look of irritation as she stared straight ahead. A couple of times, her mask fell and she appeared petrified and unsure of herself.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2017, 03:24:35 pm »

^he he, his own limpet. We can call her his cling-on.

In the comments they are already talking about which emoji does the brown round hat look like  easter-wink

Her nose is now pinocchio as if it's turning into a Pinnoccio on its own. It wasn't that long a month ago.

When you look at the video she definitely resents being told by Harry one more time how to curtsy and in the youtube video from 2:42 to 2:46 you'll quickly see the change from acting happy to what she's really feeling.

An emoji like this, Ariel?     BS

Could she have looked any more unattractive?   Rhetorical question.   No, she looked drab and unappealing.

As far as her nose . . . well, it is apparent that in between the engagement announcement and yesterday, Meggles had some work done.  She looks so drawn up and plastic, it makes her look older.   

She is a disaster for the BRF.   And for Harry, personally.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2017, 03:33:54 pm »

They're all a disaster for  this country.  Shouts well and truly in the trough while hundred are homeless, the  NHS is  cracking atv the seams...one hosp Trust near me is £20 Millon in debt and waiting times to see a Consultant are 4-6 months yet as long as this rabble are well fed and expensively clothed all is right with the world
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2017, 03:34:53 pm »

^^^ I've had a very very similar impression.
Though Murkles's courtsy was better than Waity's, and Waity's been at it for 7ish years now.....

^^ Her weird chipmunk cheeks had me think of Janet Jackson the whole time...
Meggles, either drop the hideous contouring fad or lay off the injections, neither will do you any good, ever. That's some well-meant advice from me.

^ Indeed. thumbsdown

PS Can someone shed light on why the Camb sprogs are dragged to church with the Meddledooms during their faux-royal Xmas walk, but are stashed and hidden away when with the Windsors??
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 03:38:58 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #110 on: December 26, 2017, 04:59:02 pm »

^I think the queen has a rule about kids not coming to church until they are a certain age.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #111 on: December 26, 2017, 05:13:49 pm »

^ For crying out loud, and then they wonder why they are seen to be as cold as fish X-Mas_rolleyes
As I always say, in their culture children are still to be seen, but no heard. sly
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Is he nice? ~ Markles

« Reply #112 on: December 26, 2017, 05:56:46 pm »

I agree with Miss Hathaway on Markles’ nose job.  It now looks remarkably like Harry’s nose in profile.  Initially I quite liked her, but the veneer is wearing off.  Her constant literal grasping makes Kate look like an independent woman of strength. 

Lately I remain so thoroughly astounded at the lack of skill set among the young royals!  The focus of my family has always been creativity, passion for history, music, art, philosophy, and creating with our own hands.  The “fab four” are like the premise of the TV show Seinfeld:  they are about NOTHING.

\\\\\\\"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess\\\\\\\'s absence. He said: \\\\\\\'I\\\\\\\'m sorry my wife\\\\\\\'s not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.\\\\\\\' \\\\\\\'Not at all,\\\\\\\' said Mr Lauren.\\\\\\\"
sandy
Princess

« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2017, 08:49:33 pm »

Kate is channeling Diana the early years. I like hats better than fascinators.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #114 on: December 26, 2017, 09:11:02 pm »

I'm so sorry, I know it's not nice but the 10K comments on DM about her tongue out are hilarious. She's dethroned as princess pushy and sparkle. She's no longer poo emoji hat. She's now called sh#thead. Come to think of it, she brought this on herself.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #115 on: December 26, 2017, 09:25:51 pm »

^ That many blink wow!  Shocked
The sticking the tongue out bit was beyond dumb though. She's nearing 40 and with a dynasty that demands decorum, what the heck was she thinking? She's not there for entertainment, shytes and giggles. Even with normal people, my granny always hated people sticking their tongues out and Murkles is too old to still be into sticking hers out for fun, you grow up eventually ffs! Doesn't look like she was licking her lips (the pics anyway, haven't seen any vid of gif of it), even if she was, she was wearing lipstick which usually keeps lips moist for a long while (does so for me, unless you wear super matte stuff, which she wasn't) and even then I hope that at least by now she's learnt that they always look for your worst shots to publish.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #116 on: December 26, 2017, 09:50:43 pm »

I agree with Miss Hathaway on Markles’ nose job.  It now looks remarkably like Harry’s nose in profile.  Initially I quite liked her, but the veneer is wearing off.  Her constant literal grasping makes Kate look like an independent woman of strength. 

lmao

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #117 on: December 26, 2017, 10:22:03 pm »

PS Can someone shed light on why the Camb sprogs are dragged to church with the Meddledooms during their faux-royal Xmas walk, but are stashed and hidden away when with the Windsors??

I don't know about a 'rule' or anything but the first time I can find an image of William going to church on Christmas Day was 1987 when he would have been 5 so I think we should see George next year.

Of course Louise and James were older - James only made his second appearance I think this year aged 10.

Maybe it depends on the child or the parents one personal preferences. Maybe George was being stroppy on Christmas morning and so they thought it better not to take him as well as the fact that it would have been Meghan's first Christmas with the family and this therefore allowed Harry a chance to be in the limelight with his fiance whereas if they had taken George many would argue that they did that to take away the coverage of Meghan and so undermine Harry.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #118 on: December 26, 2017, 10:32:30 pm »

She has to be careful mugging when cameras are around.I hope Meghan did not order "matching noses" with Harry. Harry's nose in profile is like his great Uncle the Duke of Windsor's.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2017, 05:03:28 am »

^ That many blink wow!  Shocked
The sticking the tongue out bit was beyond dumb though. She's nearing 40 and with a dynasty that demands decorum, what the heck was she thinking? She's not there for entertainment, shytes and giggles. Even with normal people, my granny always hated people sticking their tongues out and Murkles is too old to still be into sticking hers out for fun, you grow up eventually ffs! Doesn't look like she was licking her lips (the pics anyway, haven't seen any vid of gif of it), even if she was, she was wearing lipstick which usually keeps lips moist for a long while (does so for me, unless you wear super matte stuff, which she wasn't) and even then I hope that at least by now she's learnt that they always look for your worst shots to publish.

Megs really does think she's cute, doesn't she?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: