Royal Gossip
October 19, 2018, 09:42:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate & Meghan Relationship Thread  (Read 11844 times)
dianab
Countess

« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2018, 02:29:49 pm »

Body language experts reveal how Kate felt NERVOUS for Meghan at their first joint engagement – but Ms Markle is such a ‘force of nature’ there could be ‘friendly clashes’ ahead for the two women

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5445087/What-Kate-Meghan-REALLY-think-other.html#ixzz58PgWY4pK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2018, 06:20:13 pm »

Kate felt NERVOUS for Meghan at their first joint engagement: Body language between the Duchess and Ms Markle reveals fascinating hints about their relationship - and hints at future friendly clashes

Ms. Markle could have been forgiven for feeling nervous as she took her seat alongside the Duchess of Cambridge today for their first joint engagement.

But according to body language analysts, far from being a shrinking violet, Meghan came across as an 'unstoppable force of nature' determined to get her point across - even if it meant talking over her future sister-in-law at times - during a Royal Foundation Q&A in the City of London.

MailOnline FEMAIL spoke to bestselling author Judi James and communications coach Robin Kermode to find out what Kate and Meghan's body language reveals about their relationship - with Judi noting that the Duchess appeared anxious on behalf of the 'new kid on the block' as she makes her first tentative steps into royal life.

Judi said: 'The dynamics between Meghan and Kate threw up some fascinating body language that could even suggest or hint at some future friendly clashes between two strong women.

'The pair seemed to skip any sister-in-law style tie-signs or exchanged smiles and chat. Their chairs had been placed close on stage, and there was some superficial mirroring, but they rarely met eye contact.

'Meghan in particular seemed all about getting her passionate messages across.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5445087/What-Kate-Meghan-REALLY-think-other.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2018, 06:26:53 pm »

Judi seems to want to stir the waters and call attention to her "work." It was a public appearance why would they chit chat.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #83 on: March 01, 2018, 02:04:39 am »

Waity nervous for MEggles? Nah. Both are too self centered and pushy
dianab
Countess

« Reply #84 on: March 01, 2018, 05:42:57 pm »

i think kate is a very insecure woman and already meghan overly confident one- I think same about carole maybe she's way smatter than Meghan

i believe kate was nervous but for HERSELF
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 05:45:34 pm by dianab » Logged
india
Princess

« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2018, 06:53:32 pm »

We all know that The Potato Head has no girl friends. She dislikes other women intensely especially pretty ones.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2018, 02:34:04 am »

I'm sure she despised MEggles the instant she heard she and Harry were dating.
india
Princess

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2018, 03:01:16 pm »

Of course, The Potato Head despises Meghan. Meghan is very pretty. Kate is ordinary looking except for the fact that she has a big old inflated Potato Head.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2018, 07:01:47 pm »

Murky is not pretty. Attractive but that is it.

The only constant is change.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2018, 07:36:55 pm »

i believe kate was nervous but for HERSELF

This...

I believe the way she thinks is: keep your friends close and your enemies even closer... And because Kate is a snob, she will be far away from Meghan because of this Markle scandals

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2018, 07:42:03 pm »

^Yup. I still believe the only reason Kate came out of hibernation for Wimbledon was that it's one of her patronages and there was no way in heck she was going to let Meghan floss on her territory.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2018, 08:28:48 pm »

^ Totally, but also because Kate would never miss Wimbledon. I'm pretty sure she's attended every year since marriage and she sure as heck wasn't going to miss this year, even if she'd given birth a day before.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2018, 09:57:04 pm »

If you pay close attention, Kate was snubbing Meg as Meg walked up to Harry at the wedding; Kate's face was turned to the side looking elsewhere.

I'm sure she despised MEggles the instant she heard she and Harry were dating.
Of course, The Potato Head despises Meghan. Meghan is very pretty. Kate is ordinary looking except for the fact that she has a big old inflated Potato Head.

Not to mention the fact that Meg dated and married HER Harry; Kate is also no longer the center of attention and is not at all basically the only woman anymore. Harry at some point will have his own kids and then Kate's kids will no longer be the center of it all. Remember how Kate was drooling over Harry in 2012? She was clearly marking HER territory and basically now she's yesterday's news. She might be future Queen, but that doesn't mean anything to the press. She lives for tabloid coverage and she's not getting it anymore.

I don't think Kate also likes how Meg gets to do celebrity gatherings and gets more expensive stuff to wear than she does as well. I'm certain that Kate loathes Meg out of pure jealous spite.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2018, 10:25:08 pm »

Those close say Kate and ma midd are ‘thrilled’ at the bad press Meghan is getting.  They are hoping that people will forget the crotch and butt flashing that Kate was universally known for.  At least for all her faults Meghan hasn’t done that. 
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2018, 10:30:28 pm »

^I don't doubt it at all. Ma probably buys all the tabloids just for kicks.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
sandy
Princess

« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2018, 10:36:05 pm »

Kate having the third child was not a matter of great excitement this time. THe Christening did not comparatively get much attention.

THe Midds can't look down on Meghan because they are common folk and they have the embarrassment of Uncle Gary who got arrested for beating his wife. He's a loose cannon. And the loose cannon can act up when the Midds are at their most self righteous. Plus there is the matter of getting James married off. I don't think Kate's embarrassing photo ops have left the Internet. She can be called out on those photos since they are still out there.

Kate has the dilemma of possibly having to work more if Meghan is seen doing work. But she can always try to play the stay at home mom card and that only applies to work.

What Kate and Meghan have in common is the lack of  close women friends. Kate would see other women as "threats" if they came too close to WIll.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2018, 12:47:39 am »

I think Kate and Co. look good in the press, but the reality is, that the people the Midds want to marry James off to, are not stupid and don't care about press columnists calling them snobs or uptight or any other kind of BS if James is rejected. Aristocrats fight dirty and the reason Pippa didn't land Percy is because the Percy family pushed back against press coverage that kept announcing a romance and I am certain that the Percy family took legal action. Shortly after, Percy closed his office and so did Pippa (closing her nearby office). I do believe that Kate is relying on this new spate of good press to get a campaign going for James, but as long as Meg is dominating the press, there is no way the DM and Midds can do a proper advertising campaign for James.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2018, 07:42:50 am »

Uncle Fester was indeed in the pess recently for beating his wife, but the difference is that no one comments or talks and so these stories disappear fairly quickly.

Also the Midds have (on the surface) only Gary as black sheep, but watching press and going by Murky's slagging off of her family all of her family are black sheep.

Kate has snubbed Murky since the beginning and I agree she's fairly upset to not be "top woman" anymore and has to share the spotlight and I think Scarole & Waity were dreading Murky marrying in, but so far it has turnt out to be a huge blessing for them and I bet they're cackling their heads off.

I also bet K loathes M's expensive wardobe, but I think she (with ma) is smarter than we give her credit for, because she must realize that her "modest" (appearing) wardrobe makes her much more likeable.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2018, 11:57:06 am »

I don't see anything really likeable about either of them. I think Kate is even more pretentious when she tries to look "thrifty." Kate and Meghan are not used to having close women friends so of course they would be "distant." Kate "won" William by giving death stares to other women. 
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2018, 04:15:43 pm »

Not to mention the fact that Meg dated and married HER Harry;
Well, it took several years but Kate got the big prize... and her wedding was far more luxurious than Meghan's... even her dress was a lot better than Meghan's... A lot more people than Meghan's watch the wedding in London or even on Tv... the big exception for the US but they are British and US opinion doesn't matter for anything!!!

Kate is also no longer the centre of attention and is not at all basically the only woman anymore.
She knows that... But at some point, she will see this as something positive she can relax a bit... she might get jealous for a lot of things but she will always be the more important of them both...

Harry at some point will have his own kids and then Kate's kids will no longer be the centre of it all.
They might be some attention but despite that when the first one or 2 are born but after that, they will be forgotten just like all the other members, they will speak about then when something bad happens or when they will marry... unlike kate children that will have a burden of the press for several years...

Remember how Kate was drooling over Harry in 2012? She was clearly marking HER territory and basically now she's yesterday's news. She might be future Queen, but that doesn't mean anything to the press.
She is very important for the press, Meghan is the one that will have to deal with negative press, Kate will be protected because she is the future queen, If editors have to make one of them look bad, I am sure that they will pick Meghan, doing that is basically kill the golden chicken, and they will never do that!!! Just like happened in the past, the press knew that William did the same things as Harry, always went public with harry's bad behaviour never with William, they will never put kate on a bad light, even this circus with the Markle's they are doing this protect William and kate.

I don't think Kate also likes how Meg gets to do celebrity gatherings and gets more expensive stuff to wear than she does as well. I'm certain that Kate loathes Meg out of pure jealous spite.

Meghan is not getting expensive stuff because they like her very much... and after all this circus, I can imagine how she is being treated by the members of the family... in am sure that Charles is not happy at all, because this is bringing enormous limitations to their popularity... nothing like this happened when Kate arrived, they were very popular at time... I believe that Meghan just makes a choice and get's it... and Harry allows her, because he is in love... but let's see for how long this will last... or when Charles puts a limit to their budget....

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: