Royal Gossip
April 22, 2018, 07:12:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate & Meghan Relationship Thread  (Read 6390 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2017, 12:03:57 pm »

At least MM's mother Doria isn't pushing her nose in and running the show unlike the dreadful, detested in the UK Ma Midd.   There are no triumphant smug guffawing grins in the paper or snapping up every possible advantage either.  Sparkle's parents behave with decorum and dignity.  Sparkle and Waity are so different that their 'relationship' or at least the public one will be most interesting.  Behind the scenes may be a different matter.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2017, 01:03:43 pm »

Exactly.
This will be fun to watch: the Viper will try to mansonize H&M over Christmas!
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/890454/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-host-Christmas-Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-pictures-video
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2017, 01:46:53 pm »

Spot on, Yopper. My thoughts, exactly.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
ohmy
gossip insider

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2017, 01:51:57 am »

Having Meg's around may help Kate step her fashion game up a bit (less lace, buttons, & synthetic wiglets). No shade over here  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

“If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
sanka
royal watcher

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2017, 04:01:16 am »

I can't imagine that these two would get on like good friends rather they will be tolerant of each other. It certainly won't be a Fergie and Diana relationship (when they were close in the 80's).
The first few royal engagements when they are together will be civil.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2017, 05:37:58 am »

I think they have to be civil in public. But in private, who knows? They seem to have different personalities. Maybe they'll be friends, maybe not.  dontknow
Val
Princess

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2017, 08:06:07 am »

Sparkle has a better brain than Waity who has great difficulty holding an intelligent and prolonged conversation.  Waity's inane utterances are staccato and compensated by much head nodding, huge hand waving and pursed lips when trying to look intelligent.  Sparkle can debate, hold her own and is au fait with world affairs.  As mentioned above they are completely different so their relationship will be interesting.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2017, 12:58:46 pm »

Wimpo's reaction will be interesting when he compares useless Klingon Waity to lively Meghan. Carole making lovepotion for Wills
dianab
Countess

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2017, 01:08:17 pm »

There’s one huge difference between Waity and Sparkles and I find it the most ironic situation ever in the BRF.  We have one woman with practically a zero in assertive work ethic and the other with boundless ambition and the exhasting “can-do” American self-advancement attitude.

The former will advance substantially by simply waiting, the other has reached the peak and can go nowhere higher no matter what she does.  Kate can relax in this knowledge but it will eventually drive Sparkles nuts.  Popularity does not matter to a mindset like MM, ladder climbing and tangible recognition as a reward for effort is everything.  She just hasn’t realized that she’s hit the glass ceiling yet and it will never budge.
Agree. Meghan is more comparable Carole than to Kate
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2017, 11:13:12 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5170911/The-Duke-Duchess-Cambridge-visit-Blue-Peter-set.html bored3
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2017, 02:32:55 pm »

http://celebrityinsider.org/the-royals-are-planning-a-media-scheme-in-order-to-stop-the-meghan-markle-kate-middleton-feud-rumors-96110/ eating cookies
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2017, 06:20:42 pm »

^I think it's very telling that we've never seen her around any of his family members, especially Kate and his girl cousins.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
ohmy
gossip insider

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2017, 09:21:37 pm »

Does she even know what a friendship(without  transaction) is Cool? (no shade)

“If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2017, 09:46:07 pm »

I can't imagine that these two women have anything in common.   Kate is all about Kate and running after William.  Meggles is all about Meggles and running after PR for herself.  And if Harry wants to be there, too, then, fine.    easter-lol

They don't have to be bosom pals.   Diana and Sarah knew each other from childhood, I believe. 
ohmy
gossip insider

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2017, 10:12:52 pm »

Definitely not a fan of Kate, but as a lover of simple humanity I became somewhat hopeful. Even if they aren't "besties", a strong shoulder and a kind face is nice every once in a while. (plus, meghan doesn't want willy-boy)

― Hunter S. Thompson
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Is he nice? ~ Markles

« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2017, 01:39:47 am »

^ Perhaps one of the nicest things I’ve ever read on this forum. Oh my!  flower

\\\\\\\"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess\\\\\\\'s absence. He said: \\\\\\\'I\\\\\\\'m sorry my wife\\\\\\\'s not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.\\\\\\\' \\\\\\\'Not at all,\\\\\\\' said Mr Lauren.\\\\\\\"
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2017, 01:58:03 am »

^^Don’t know that I’d take that to the bank just yet.  Willy Boy is MM’s only chance for advancement. 

Kate won’t ever care if Sparkles speaks well or gets out there and is active in anything.  She doesn’t like to work anyway so let M do the heavy lifting.  All she has to do is wait and not screw up.  She can hold fast as the reserved, silent, steady future wife of a King.

The only trouble I see is MM drama when she fully realizes she has to take a back seat in the org chart.  Kate will shrug off bad press because eventually people will get sick of MM and her flouncing around and yearn for quiet and steady. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2017, 02:04:19 am »

^Yup. Especially your last paragraph.

danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2017, 05:39:55 am »

Meghan is a ''gift''  to Kate.  wopedo  Meghan is like WallisWindsor

Kate's idea is to look like the mother queen 'a boring, safe family'.

sigh noticed that there were few negative articles, from Kate to Meghan, compared to Chelsy / Cressida  eating cookies
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 05:47:04 am by danifaul » Logged

sandy
Princess

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2017, 12:15:21 pm »

Meghan is joining the Firm, HRH and all that goes with it.  One huge positive is Kate has a mother who is supportive. It is subject to speculation if Meghan's mom comes to the UK to help Meg say with future children and all that. Kate and Meghan will be two senior royal wives. My hope is that both pull their weight. And I mean not sail along on excuses for not working.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: