Royal Gossip
October 24, 2018, 06:39:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate & Meghan Relationship Thread  (Read 12228 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: December 08, 2017, 04:45:43 pm »

https://www.inquisitr.com/4671307/meghan-markle-reportedly-makes-sweet-gift-for-queen-elizabeth-blocked-by-jealous-feuding-kate-middleton/ blink
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:15:24 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
Kins
courtier

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 05:02:58 pm »

So one article has them hanging out at Christmas and Boxing Day and this one has them feuding. Oh brother LOL
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 05:15:57 pm »

As I know it will happen please use this thread for all the articles in relation to Kate and Meghan relationship.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 04:18:51 am »

It was only a matter of time before these articles appeared. Personally I can't see Waity and Megs being besties even though they will sisters in law. Both have over sized egos and Waity was (apparently) trained from an early age to view all females as the enemy.
Val
Princess

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 06:58:04 am »

Sparkle will always outshine Waity as she has more personality whether it's acted or not.  Waity just hasn't got it and no matter how much training never will have.  Along with dull, dumb Willy they just couldn't compete.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 03:13:13 pm »

Waity already looks dull as yesterday's dirty dishwater and Sparkle's going to make her look even duller, if that's possible.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 04:33:56 pm »

^^The problem with Sparkles is that she doesn't have a kill switch and overdoes it every single time. It's what my younger sister would call "doing too much." That "too much" works for the entertainment industry and - to a certain extent - in America but that does not translate very well in GB. For right now, the juxtaposition of Sparkles to what we're used to seeing from Waity is refreshing to some but will get old rather quickly. When what was once refreshing starts to clash with the ways that make Britain who she is, Waity will become much more acceptable.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 06:54:15 pm »

thumbsup

Beware the Gypsy Curse
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 08:03:55 pm »

I think Kate won't let Meg forget who is the future Queen and I think Meg has been the only one willing to take a position that requires her to bow to Kate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 08:13:02 pm »

Wimpo and Waity will be divorced long before that happens IMO.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 08:25:03 pm »

William will never leave Kate and Kate will never leave William.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 08:49:36 pm »

And this whole thing, my friends, is what could finish the monarchy. Waity will be angered and humiliated by Ms Markles work. She has worthwhile causes that she cares about. She will work very hard and do it very professionally. Waity will get William to curtail her activities. Harry will side with his wife. Kate won't be able to hide her sour spite and jealousy. Neither will William. Harry wears his heart on his sleeve and Megan will not be quiet. Should be an interesting time.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2017, 09:14:52 pm »

^^ They have that weird, co-dependent thing going on.

I haven't played since I stopped
Val
Princess

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 09:23:48 pm »

^

Too many secrets.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2017, 09:48:04 pm »

^
^
^ I think so too.
Interesting times ahead!
Things will really reach a boiling point once Meghan becomes pregnant and gives birth to a cute, possibly ginger baby.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2017, 09:56:57 pm »

I think Kate won't let Meg forget who is the future Queen and I think Meg has been the only one willing to take a position that requires her to bow to Kate.

Honestly, I think Meghan got caught up in her up until recently very isolated relationship with Harry and the romanticized idea of royalty that we American's have, and has not thought long and hard about all that comes with marrying into this establishment, including bowing to Kate and a bunch of kids that outrank her. Marrying into this family will not give her the expanded platform to champion the causes that are near and dear to her heart as she's professing it will.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2017, 10:06:19 pm »

The courtiers will leash her the minute she gets that ring on her finger.

ohmy
gossip insider

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2017, 02:17:34 am »

Meghan will be fine. If you can survive in Hollywood/ New York/ or just a basic working actor, you can make it anywhere. There is no man grey, black, blue, peach or purple when your eye is on the prize(goal). The perfect example is her mom. She'll be all right  thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

“If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2017, 03:28:18 am »

There’s one huge difference between Waity and Sparkles and I find it the most ironic situation ever in the BRF.  We have one woman with practically a zero in assertive work ethic and the other with boundless ambition and the exhasting “can-do” American self-advancement attitude.

The former will advance substantially by simply waiting, the other has reached the peak and can go nowhere higher no matter what she does.  Kate can relax in this knowledge but it will eventually drive Sparkles nuts.  Popularity does not matter to a mindset like MM, ladder climbing and tangible recognition as a reward for effort is everything.  She just hasn’t realized that she’s hit the glass ceiling yet and it will never budge.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
ohmy
gossip insider

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2017, 06:18:36 am »

We have an unwritten in the the USA "to hold (or maintain)  our own" & If you are fortunate to have Grandmothers/ Grandfathers in the south  they will tell you to, " stay in your lane " or " sweep in front or your front door before trying to sweep  in front of any one else's". Contrary to what we want to believe her maternal family has if under control
 thumbsup

“If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: