Royal Gossip
August 19, 2018, 11:45:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Song got stuck in my head, argh!  (Read 174 times)
Akasha 85
courtier

« on: December 07, 2017, 08:20:54 pm »

Damn you nostalgie radio, now I'll be humming 'dominique, nique, nique' for the rest of the day! wopedo
Its an oldie from soeur sourir, and the melody is annoyingly catchy and sticking in my brain!

I have this soo often with songs, I sometimes drive myself crazy with it! Angry

The worst are the disney songs, last I had 'let it go' from frozen in my mind for two whole day's Kate-Horror-Queen Shocked
And musical songs like 'music of the night' or 'if I were a rich man' they stick like glue as wel in my subcontious mind it's maddening sometimes! runforhills

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 08:37:50 pm »

Aaaah!  The dreaded ear worm.  Camptown Races gets any song out of your head but then you’re stuck with Camptown Races.  Kiss

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 11:47:00 am »

I know what you mean! I've heard that it sometimes happen when you don't properly listen to the ending of the song or you don't pay enough attention to it.

I don't know but right now I have a song stuck in my ear too. It's a version that Diego el cigala made of "Por una cabeza" tango from the great Carlos Gardel. So beautiful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: