Royal Gossip
October 24, 2018, 06:29:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rugby Portobello Trust December 12  (Read 1557 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: December 07, 2017, 01:55:51 pm »

@KensingtonRoyal
The Duchess of Cambridge will join children and families to celebrate the work of the Rugby Portobello Trust at its community centre in North Kensington on December 12.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 02:02:47 pm »

^I don't recall this org.  Is it new for Kate?  I do think she's better applied to sporting initiatives for children rather than the hospital visit and empathy-required events.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 01:25:42 pm »

Locals out in force for visit of Duchess of Cambridge to @RugbyPortobello #Royals https://t.co/Mvzmg7Wvxf

Lol kate is going downhill...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 01:34:16 pm »

tehe it's too cold for people to be waiting outside just for a hand wave

The Duchess of Cambridge hands out Christmas presents at the @RugbyPortobello Christmas party for the 'Magic Mums' group.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/940572894047952897

https://mobile.twitter.com/QueenVicMirror/status/940571256709148672
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 01:38:49 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 01:36:28 pm »

#DuchessofCambridge attending 'Magic Mums' Christmas Party. @GettyVIP https://t.co/ZBlzJCT7s2

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 01:46:23 pm »

Wait. What?  Nobody came outside to watch her get out of a car? 

I screwed up in what this endeavor was all about.  Children are not her thing and she always looks so uncomfortable, to me.  She keeps such a physical and emotional distance that I'm surprised they continue this. 

And I really don't like these too short dresses with tights she's hung up on lately.  Did the suede boots make an appearance?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 01:56:43 pm »

Her and William have made it clear that they don't want crowds or press; so now they're getting ignored.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 01:59:56 pm »

I hope this keeps up

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 02:51:14 pm »

Locals out in force for visit of Duchess of Cambridge to @RugbyPortobello #Royals https://t.co/Mvzmg7Wvxf

Lol kate is going downhill...

Omg this is hysterical! And it is in Notting Hill, Portobello, hardly a remote and/ or hard to access area!!!! I wonder what she is thinking, seeing they didn't even get local school kids out for this! Hilarious tehe

Kate lends a hand: Duchess helps to set up a Christmas party for children as she visits a charity supporting victims of the Grenfell Tower disaster

Duchess is visiting the Rugby Portobello Trust at its community centre in North Kensington
    Centre staff have been pivotal in supporting people affected by the Grenfell inferno
    Duchess will join a Christmas party for the Magic Mums group
    Will also help staff to set up for the children's Christmas party later today  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5171067/Duchess-Cambridge-charity-Christmas-party-London.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/12/12/13/474003F000000578-5171067-Duchess_of_Cambridge_attends_the_Magic_Mums_community_Christmas_-m-29_1513084988926.jpg

Are they not bothering anymore, give up trying to make it look like Waity os well loved and popular?  laugh

^^ Well deserved and finally.

^^^ No suede boots, but suede pumps sigh

PS Aaaaannnd flashing her precious the ring of aaaallll the rings in the land bored3 wopedo
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 06:34:16 pm »

It all looks very depressing and not fun at all. Obviously Waity did not bring anything festive like Duchy Original food, I'm sure Chuck would he happy to donate if Waity asked for it.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 06:43:59 pm »

She's not interested. She just seems to go on auto pilot and do the bare minimum to keep the status quo. What's sad is that her and Wills are supposed to be the generation that keeps the younger people interested and in touch with the monarchy. God save the queen because after she's gone, so will the monarchy.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kins
courtier

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 07:39:24 pm »

She is so insincere-honestly. She can't take her bloody coat off while she is inside and handing out gifts? Could she make it more apparent that she doesn't want to be there? Disgusting.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2017, 07:44:13 pm »

^ thumbsup

Beware the Gypsy Curse
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2017, 09:13:24 pm »

I hope this keeps up

Oh me too!!!  thumbsup
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2017, 09:20:21 pm »

No one really believes that she cares or even wants to be there; just numbers fluffing and it's not like she's an established humanitarian. No one believes that she thinks about the poor and struggling and suffering and she's lost her street cred as bringing the commoners close to the royals.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2017, 09:59:08 pm »

It's like kins said, she couldn't even be bothered to remove her coat  snob

Beware the Gypsy Curse
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2017, 10:39:42 pm »

^ Yes, rude, rude, rude, if you ask me. It gives the message 'I'm just here for a few minutes, not stopping.' Of course she's never liked showing her bump off when she is pregnant so it might be that as well. I wonder how long she was there for?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2017, 11:54:41 pm »

tehe

https://78.media.tumblr.com/d9543170bc1f09d4d90e670f045e4a28/tumblr_p0v3sdKUk31wiq312o1_1280.jpg

Little light
Countess

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2017, 12:14:37 am »

I love it.  And it sums up my attitude towards her too.  easter-lol
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2017, 01:14:00 am »

easter-lol

Beware the Gypsy Curse
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: