Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 01:43:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where would you like to go on your honeymon?  (Read 165 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« on: December 01, 2017, 11:01:04 pm »

I thought we had such a thread but I couldn't find it! If mods need to merge I completely understand.

I used to want to visit Belgium and enjoy a day on the canals... but I am thinking now that I would just looove to visit Eire   2joy   and maybe the Scottish highlands loveshower or the North Shetland and/or North Orkney Islands hot. It would be cool to visit an unearthed Viking settlement, don't you think? It wil be cold up north so time for hot chocolate and snuggling under the blankets and I can wear my wool trousers and turtleneck sweaters with my espidrels and flats. Maybe see the sites, ramble a little... The philharmonic or the ballet...  Kenya has been done to death and Morocco is for another day. Wales is ideal but not my first choice. So I say Eire and/or Northern Scotland 2joy. What about you all?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:04:23 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 11:43:18 pm »

my top pics would be Greece, Italy and Africa, any part.  loveshower

^ Scotland is beautiful....I am in northern Canada and there are viking settlements on the island I live on. I have gone to see them, there isn't much left, but lots of beautiful scenery

easter-egg-basket
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 12:01:15 am »

You know I didn't even think of vikings in Canada! Well, duh! Embarrassed laugh  Canada is truly beeyouteefull 2joy  Your nights must be unforgettable Shocked

Barnabe et Kitty...
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 05:14:09 pm »

I too am putting Schotland on my shortlist, I can totally recoment Belgium ( I live there soo yup its a pretty amazing place, we got lots of interesting historic places and museums all within 70miles or so from where i live!  And even paris or london is only a threehour train ride away thumbsup)

Vietnam Cambodia and Japan peak my interest as well.  flirt

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 05:42:03 pm »

^ I would love to visit Bruges.  easter-bunny You do have a beautiful country. thumbsup flower

PS. I am obsessed with jewellery... diamonds, pearls and topaz are my favourites.  celebration celebration 2joy

I would love my engagement ring to be a.massive diamond  (I'm being honest tehe) surrounded by small pearls and the band made with silver from Eire. My wedding ring... I would like our bands from Northern Scotland (Shetland maybe or Highlander) with designs of the Vikings and ancient Scots on it... something honouring the ancients in my family tree...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 05:49:38 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 05:53:28 pm »

^ I haven't received my engagement ring yet... hint, hint my  Kiss Barnabe Kiss ...  tehe  But I do wonder what he will surprise me with....  loveshower loveshower loveshower celebration celebration celebration 2joy 2joy 2joy
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 05:55:49 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: