Royal Gossip
January 18, 2018, 05:37:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRST EVENT for Meghan: Harry & Meghan in Nottingham December 1  (Read 3842 times)
Cali San D
gossip insider

« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2017, 03:21:58 am »

^Oy, she kept toughing her hair!  nervous
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2017, 08:13:35 pm »

^of course and with the hand with the bling
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2017, 11:43:34 pm »

^At least she wore worm clothes, when I look at some of Kate's photos I just think "girl aren't you cold?" The hair could use a bit of care, and it recalls Kate's and Pippa's, everybody looks like they're wearing the same hairstyle nowadays dontknow
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2017, 04:14:58 pm »

^^^ I am not talking about the colour of MMs skin rather the content of her character. I truly believe everyone else is, too. If not, then it went right over my head or I completely misunderstand your post. Or both. Ah, well not the first time. Welcome to the forum. thumbsup
It's deeper than that but I guess we shall see in time there

No it isn't  there and time will tell...

Does anyone want to guess what she wears to next engagement?  I am still saying she may go the conservative route with wool trousers and turtles maybe pantsuits (just because I think she is a copycat)... I really believe she may start the copying of PD, etc, and take it into overdrive. I think she wants to be known as a PD-esque humanitarian.   eating cookies bored3 Boring...

Mods, if this is not the correct thread sorry I wasn't sure where to put this question. Is there a fashion thread? Or a copycats thread for the lot of them? thankyou
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 04:17:07 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
marion
Duchess

« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2017, 08:44:27 pm »

I don't know what she might wear but I guess it will be at Sandringham at Xmas and it will be fun watching competition between her and Waity  laugh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: