Royal Gossip
January 18, 2018, 05:40:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRST EVENT for Meghan: Harry & Meghan in Nottingham December 1  (Read 3844 times)
ohmy
royal watcher

« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2017, 08:50:57 pm »

hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi easter-bunny easter-bunny easter-bunny easter-bunny easter-bunny easter-bunny easter-bunny easter-bunny loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike."
Oscar Wilde
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2017, 09:36:44 pm »

^^^ I am not talking about the colour of MMs skin rather the content of her character. I truly believe everyone else is, too. If not, then it went right over my head or I completely misunderstand your post. Or both. Ah, well not the first time. Welcome to the forum. thumbsup

Barnabe et Kitty...
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2017, 09:45:25 pm »

^  thumbsup
Scottish family handbag firm feels the ‘Meghan effect’ as Strathberry orders soar
When Leeanne Hundleby decided, on impulse, to send Meghan Markle a selection of handbags just a fortnight ago, it was little more than a hopeful punt.

The 45-year-old mother-of-four could never have imagined the dramatic effect it would have on the fortunes of her fledgling Scottish company, Strathberry.

At the time, as far as the public was aware, Ms Markle was not yet engaged and had not even relocated to London.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/01/scottish-luxury-handbag-company-gets-big-break-sending-sample/
Proof positive of her merchandising whilst doing her first royal engagement;still hustling.  eating cookies

Every Perfect Detail About Meghan Markle's Debut Royal Look — Styled By Her Best Friend!
Meghan’s look was selected from afar by her best friend, stylist Jessica Mulroney. She emailed the designers on the future royal’s behalf and arranged for a selection of pieces to be sent to Kensington Palace. Though the look was not completely dissimilar to what Kate would wear to an official event, Goldman says, “I think it was more modern.” (Mulroney is also the stylist to Sophie Trudeau, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s wife and a fellow friend of Meghan’s.)
http://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-nottingham-outfit/
Aren't they supposed to send back gift such as clothes and accessories back to the company? Umm, I see a trap for greedy Meghan and co right there.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 09:54:11 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2017, 09:50:37 pm »

^ Hope she knows the official rules re: freebies. Though the Cambs ignore them, so no hope for H&M either.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2017, 10:28:12 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle's family share intimate and utterly enchanting private photo album proving Prince Harry's fiancée always was a little princess
Joseph says the family heard less from Meghan as she climbed the ladder of Hollywood success – she landed her starring role in Suits eight years ago.
This is from her mum's side of the family. She's definitely a ditcher.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2017, 02:05:53 am »

no link? huh

And what do you mean with ditcher? I'm not familiar with that term of endearment  dontknow

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2017, 02:23:38 am »

^oops, sorry. A ditcher is someone that doesn't keep in contact with people that they did before like Mehgan doesn't with her friends and family as she moves up the social ladder.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5139821/Meghan-Markles-family-share-intimate-private-photo-album.html

Bishop refuses to congratulate the couple of the moment
A bishop who sparked outrage when he predicted Prince William's marriage would last only seven years has now refused to congratulate Prince Harry and his bride-to-be.
The acting Bishop of London, Pete Broadbent, whose diocese includes Kensington Palace where the couple live, said he 'declined to comment' when asked whether he wished Prince Harry and Meghan Markle a long and happy union.
His remarks contrasted with the delight expressed by other senior clerics including the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby and the Archbishop of York John Sentamu.
Bishop Broadbent, 65, was suspended in the run-up to Prince William's 2011 wedding after The Mail on Sunday revealed he had branded the Prince and his fiancee Kate Middleton 'shallow celebrities' and called the Royals 'philanderers' who cost 'an arm and a leg'.
In a notorious Facebook rant, he said he could not stand the 'nauseating tosh' surrounding the event, and suggested that he and fellow republicans should go to Calais for the day.
Lambeth Palace declined to comment yesterday.
[/b]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5139963/Meghans-grandmother-Jeanette-different-Queen.html

« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 02:27:11 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2017, 02:39:48 am »

Oh no!
Why does she flatten her curls out? They look so nice!  dontknow
And the heat from the iron wrecks havoc on the hair!
Honestly I don't get it  thumbsdown

I wonder what happens if she get caught in an unexpected shower of rain? It's Britain after all tehe

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2017, 04:08:27 am »

Depending on how long it's been since she relaxed her hair, it could go right back to what it looked like when she was a kid.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2017, 03:11:45 pm »

^^ That'd be a sight!

Bishop Broadbent tells it how it is, I respect him and that he has the balls to say all these things outright!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2017, 03:36:13 pm »

Product placement during her first engagement.
https://www.vogue.com/article/meghan-markle-mackage-joseph-prince-harry-celebrity-royal-style
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/people/meghan-markle-boosts-two-british-brands-nottingham-bag-selling/
https://www.standard.co.uk/fashion/trends/meghan-markleinspired-midi-skirts-to-get-you-through-the-winter-a3707886.html
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 03:40:22 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2017, 03:50:41 pm »

I'm curious about the people criticising her for promoting brands and saying she is cashing in for freebies. How is she expected to avoid product placement? She has to wear clothes!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2017, 04:00:08 pm »

^For me, it's the endless and obvious display of logo handbags.  This one at this event was loud and proud as they say in Texas.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2017, 05:04:19 pm »

^ Plus the admission of the company that they sent her stuff, incl said bag.

^^ Generally, you can gauge whether it is a product placement or not by the ad accompanying the article: If the very item worn by the person is in a small ad space with price (and link to shop it), then it 100% is a product placement, from which person, paper and brand further make money. In this case Megs, the dm and the handbag company all cashed in.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2017, 05:08:52 pm »

^Oh yeah, that’s right.  I’m beginning to suffer from Markle Fatigue.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
ohmy
royal watcher

« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2017, 05:26:27 pm »

Maybe she isn't a "ditcher",  the girl is probably like I was whenever I was stationed overseas. During that time I stayed in constant contact with my mom and through her indirectly with my family.  If you notice he said since she has been doing "Suits".  The family seems to be tightly woven. (now i have to make  some phone calls to family  members  sob)

"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike."
Oscar Wilde
ohmy
royal watcher

« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2017, 05:35:19 pm »

^^^ I am not talking about the colour of MMs skin rather the content of her character. I truly believe everyone else is, too. If not, then it went right over my head or I completely misunderstand your post. Or both. Ah, well not the first time. Welcome to the forum. thumbsup
It's deeper than that but I guess we shall see in time there

Oscar Wilde
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2017, 07:41:31 pm »

^Watch the double posting, please. Tx!  YM

ohmy
royal watcher

« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2017, 09:15:08 pm »

sorry  Embarrassed Embarrassed
just caught up in the middle of an impromptu Louisiana potluck lunch/dinner  party  eating cookies eating cookies eating cookies eating cookies eating cookies eating cookies eating cookies eating cookies eating cookies (w/ barbecue ,gumbo. Étouffée ,boudin, fettuccine, fried fish& shrimp, baked pies (sweet potato, coconut, strawberry, apple), pecan candy, cookies, music and family.

Oscar Wilde
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2017, 02:00:45 am »

Meghan Markle Prince Harry first Public Appearance Nottingham
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=515&v=JQZ2Tz2_W4Q

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: