Royal Gossip
January 16, 2018, 11:31:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRST EVENT for Meghan: Harry & Meghan in Nottingham December 1  (Read 3821 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: November 28, 2017, 08:58:52 pm »

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2017112844361/prince-harry-meghan-markle-first-official-royal-outing-nottingham/

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 09:04:55 pm »

I think there should be a "how many times does Megs do the Hollywood pose count"  
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 09:32:46 pm »

$5 and a box of cookies says she makes herself the center of attention during this engagement and plays "spot the camera" better than Waity.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 09:44:44 pm »

^ I'll give you $20 and a box of Godiva's on you being absolutely right. 
Val
Princess

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 11:43:16 pm »

She certainly does all the talking and not that well.  Hazza can hardly get a word in.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 12:06:54 am »

she's going to do an over the top diva pose, legs splayed.

If she sees children she's going to go in for hugs.

she's going to wave like a loon.

at the end she will pat Harry on the back and tell him he's done a good job.
 tehe
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 12:12:08 am by LadyLaura » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 12:30:30 am »

^ lmao your last line!!!!!!
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 05:16:22 am »

Why are they going there first. Does it have something to do with the Sussex duchey?

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
marion
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 06:59:28 am »

I think this visit was already planned and it was decided to bring MM along too so we can all see how wonderful she is..... NOT
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 12:34:19 pm »

Meghan Markle shows effortless style as she and Prince Harry thrill thousands of well-wishers in new royal couple's 30-minute first official walkabout
Harry and Meghan are on their first official engagement together to Nottingham to youth project in city
They were greeted by more than a thousand cheering people outside the city's Contemporary Arts Ce

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5135897/Crowds-gather-Harry-Meghans-walkabout.html#ixzz500klE72z
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 12:42:50 pm »

^She greeted the dignitaries before Harry had a chance to.  Is that how that works?  The handbag is too much.  It's all too much, including the coat. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 12:50:31 pm »

^ I think Meghan learns quickly, and she will, including protocol. She's only newly engaged and commentators are giving her a lot of kudos for getting out there within a week of her engagement. And people were very very pleased to see them both. You could see it in their faces.

Another video.
https://itnproductions.com/news/video-harry-and-meghan-greeted-by-nottingham-crowds?type=raw
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 12:58:11 pm by Rosella » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2017, 01:09:50 pm »

Omid Mio Scobie
@_mio
For those asking, here’s @meghanmarkle’s #OOTD breakdown:

https://mobile.twitter.com/_mio/status/936564447031808001

@byEmilyAndrews
#meghanmarkle’s bag is from a small British designer called Strathberry. Mini tote in tri colour £495. This will be great for them! #MeghanEffect

I do like the bag for day events it's better then the clutch which fits evening events
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 01:13:36 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2017, 01:20:25 pm »

The problem with the bag is that she cannot give the hand to people.

Also Kate did events the first two weeks of her engagement if I am not wrong.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2017, 01:25:10 pm »

It was December 10th 2010, three weeks after the engagement for Kate, not four days after like this. Meghan eventually handed the bag to an aide. She probably won't bring one in future!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2017, 01:30:45 pm »

Short clip

https://mobile.twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/936566680620339200/video/1

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2017, 01:57:24 pm »

The narcissism oozes from her pores.   Blah.  And her hair is no better than Kate's.   Parted in the middle, plastered to the top of her head, the ends getting in her face.  This look wasn't flattering in the 70s and it isn't 45 years later. 

I'm loving the comments on the DM such as:

Finally she has fans! Literally a nobody actress that could go to the Starbucks in West Hollywood and not be noticed is getting her glory!

She just can't stop touching him , even when they are inside the building!. She looks like she's holding on for dear life when she holds his hand and then clamps her other hand on his mid fore arm! I would have kept the handbag in the car. I think it would have been safe there... *wink*

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5135897/Crowds-gather-Harry-Meghans-walkabout.html#ixzz5018ir2vb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 02:01:12 pm »

^Yeah.   bored3  She's a Project for sure.  Got pretty much everything wrong.  When do the Lessons start?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2017, 02:02:59 pm »

Speaking of that handbag, thinking about her handbag and Kate’s clutch, I’ve come to the conclusion that I’d rather the lady bring neither unless she’s the Queen’s age and wants to get her Sofia Petrillo on. What could possibly be in these things that they’d need and that they couldn’t get someone else to hold for them, anyway? I can’t think of one thing.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2017, 02:04:56 pm »

It is more like something to put your hands on and look less uncomfortable. If it was me I would carry a bottle of water and would stop during an event to drink XD

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: