Royal Gossip
September 23, 2018, 08:04:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 65   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry & Meghan Wedding Thread  (Read 51410 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #240 on: January 08, 2018, 10:20:07 pm »

Yeah, why not?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #241 on: January 11, 2018, 01:59:25 pm »

Is this the £13 wine Harry and Meghan will serve at their wedding? Couple rumoured to have picked same KENT vineyard chosen by William and Kate in bid to showcase the best of British

Harry and Meghan will tie the knot at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle in May
    Couple are believed to have picked same wine supplier as William and Kate
    Duke and Duchess ordered wine from Kent's Chapel Down winery in April 2011
    Starts at £13 a bottle for a white Bacchus and £24 a bottle for a sparkling Brut

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-5255131/Harry-Meghan-pick-Kent-vineyard-wedding-wine.html
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #242 on: January 11, 2018, 04:47:18 pm »

^In order to make the wedding planning less stressful, I would copy a lot of things that was used for Will & Kate's wedding too, makes sense. The only differences would be the wedding dress designer, bridal party, page boys, best man/supporter, etc.

So far Meghan will be using the same catering company as Will & Kate for her "bridal lunch." Check
Now the same wine. Check

I came across a DM article the other day that mentioned that Meghan would have the son of Diana's hairstylist or makeup artist for the wedding. Gotta have the Diana connections, right?.  blink
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #243 on: January 11, 2018, 09:16:57 pm »

^ Well, I'd imagine planning their wedding won't be nearly as stressful as a normal person/ couple doing it themselves. They will use staples for most things anyway (suppliers the Winds have used for ages, companies etc), weddings and all other ceremonies follow the same rulebook as well, and plenty of staff will do the foot work anyway. So H&M just have to point fingers and decide on colour schemes, dress and which suppliers they want. In my book, that's easy planning...
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #244 on: January 11, 2018, 09:38:15 pm »

What do you think of a harp solo at the wedding?   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6iORrW62xo

Really A Baron
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #245 on: January 19, 2018, 02:32:44 pm »

Omid Mio Scobie
@_mio

Breaking some exciting Harry and Meghan wedding news on @GMA this morning. Stay tuned!

Sources tell me that Meghan Markle has officially picked a wedding dress designer and had her first fitting at Kensington Palace last week

Right now only a small, select group of people know the designer’s name, so don’t expect to find out any time soon. Even Harry made himself scarce during the first fitting!

Jessica, who is an accomplished fashion advisor and bridal stylist, has helped piece together a number of Meghan’s most recent looks (including her iconic engagement announcement outfit). She is also helping with several other wedding day elements.

I’m told that they went through a number of options with the designer and Meghan was “incredibly excited” to see things start coming togethe

BFF and bridal expert Jessica Mulroney is guiding Meghan though the process and quietly flew in to London on Jan 10, spending four days at the couple’s Nottingham Cottage home.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 02:37:06 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #246 on: January 19, 2018, 06:08:54 pm »

^"Iconic engagement announcement outfit"?!  laugh That bathrobe and those ill-fitting pumps?!  ick

What's with the updating us on her getting wedding dress fittings?  blink We knew she would be getting fittings eventually, we don't need to be updated.  blink Meghan is leaking again in order to stay in the headlines.  Kate-Horror-Queen
marion
Duchess

« Reply #247 on: January 19, 2018, 06:12:05 pm »

^Doesn't bode well for the wedding dress !!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #248 on: January 19, 2018, 06:30:30 pm »

^^^ Doesn't quite fit with Lainey's "barely spent the weekend together b/c of fittings", esp if done at KP instead of the ateliers/ shops.
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #249 on: January 19, 2018, 10:13:39 pm »

Is it possible to conclude that it is a London based wedding dress designer if the workers travel to Kensington Palace?

Really A Baron
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #250 on: January 20, 2018, 01:32:43 pm »

They weren’t together much last weekend. The reason: my sources tell me Meghan’s first wedding dress fitting was this past weekend!
I’m told she’s not yet decided on a specific dress but the options were definitely narrowed down.
http://www.laineygossip.c...ity-centre-in-wales/48928

1- I think it's one of the reasons that worked with Harry, many trips.
2- I hope she is wise, and choose an English brand.
3- reduced options  sly maybe .... is because of the reaction to the engagement dress.

FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #251 on: January 20, 2018, 11:28:56 pm »

What do you think of an aisle runner laid out for the church wedding?   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otGL3Rx-1JY

Really A Baron
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #252 on: January 21, 2018, 04:01:11 am »

^"Iconic engagement announcement outfit"?!  laugh That bathrobe and those ill-fitting pumps?!  ick

What's with the updating us on her getting wedding dress fittings?  blink We knew she would be getting fittings eventually, we don't need to be updated.  blink Meghan is leaking again in order to stay in the headlines.  Kate-Horror-Queen

The ill fitting shoes were just pointless and stupid.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #253 on: January 21, 2018, 06:01:09 am »

What do you think of an aisle runner laid out for the church wedding?   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otGL3Rx-1JY

Those are so tacky.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #254 on: January 21, 2018, 02:23:53 pm »

Tacky will do just fine for them.

The only constant is change.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #255 on: January 21, 2018, 02:27:18 pm »

easter-lol

^^ Tacky indeed! Either leave the aisle as is of have kids throw flowers, that goes for everyone! Never seen an aisle runner before, imo it doesn't look good at all. The one in the vid looks a bit slippery I find..
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #256 on: January 21, 2018, 06:41:30 pm »

Will THIS be Harry's flower girl? Daughter of Meghan's best friend who flew in for a dress fitting is tipped for a big role at the royal wedding
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5294121/Will-Harrys-flower-girl.html#ixzz54qVk6Guc

Tacky will do just fine for them.

That is after all Harry's new level.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #257 on: January 22, 2018, 09:57:30 pm »

If a tiara would be purchased for Meghan from Cartier or Bentley & Skinner, do you think it should be a Victorian tiara or an Edwardian tiara?

Really A Baron
annecros
courtier

What I am is what I am are what you are or what?

« Reply #258 on: January 23, 2018, 12:41:53 pm »

I would say Edwardian rather than Victorian, but would really hold out for an Art Deco piece. I am secretly rooting for the Queen Mother's Cartier Bracelet Bandeau:

http://www.thecourtjeweller.com/2018/01/the-queen-mothers-cartier-bracelet.html

Any of Queen Mary's small Bandeu's would do as well.

Pretty sure the Papyrus and Lover's Knot are out. The Cartier Halo may happen again if the family decides it is going to be the default for "married ins" or something.

Don't think any of the grand fringe tiara's are in play - but they would look great on Meghan! She could use the height as well. I would expect Eugenie if anybody in one of the fringes or maybe even the Strathmore rose.

Or, she may get one of her very own. Hopefully something that converts so she can get better use of it.
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #259 on: January 25, 2018, 09:59:06 pm »

Will Stewart Parvin design Meghan's dress?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrWiUWdScb0

Really A Baron
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 65   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: