Royal Gossip
June 25, 2018, 06:42:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry & Meghan Wedding Thread  (Read 47361 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1260 on: May 18, 2018, 06:59:14 pm »

I see Harry crying tommorrow as Frederick did!

yup yup Harry will for sure cry . Meghan might drop a few tears too

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1261 on: May 18, 2018, 07:14:19 pm »

Meghan's first husband is 'leaving the country' ahead of the royal wedding to avoid the media circus
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5745631/Meghans-husband-leaving-country-ahead-royal-wedding-avoid-media-circus.html
Not really a media storm if the media’s not bothering him.  huh

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1262 on: May 18, 2018, 09:33:51 pm »

^That’s stupid.  Not everything revolves around this ridic wedding.  This guy has a serious career as a producer and development guy, unlike Harry, and a hefty bank account that he earned himself.  Quite the philanthropist, too.  And smart!  He’s highly respected.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1263 on: May 18, 2018, 10:07:26 pm »

^ My first thought was exactly that too, plus no one seems to "hound" him etc.
But then, just now it occurred to me that 1. maybe he is getting many press requests but as he's apparently not a media w*ore he isn't answering & doing pap walks, and 2. it's said he's in London for work, depending on where in London exactly he is, and it's likely the centre or at least a plush part even if "outside" (e.g. Richmond), it might be much and annoying for regular folks to see the crap in shop windows (e.g. souvenirs) and all that. I'd do the same frankly, either go someplace nice but else for the weekend or lock myself in, the wedding is annoying me already as is, can't wait for it to be over, imagine if it's your ex or you're seeing it regularly on your way to work or similar, I think many might feel like punching someone's face, escape/ avoidance becomes survival.. sigh
I didn't entirely buy this at 1st, but now can see a point to it. Don't think the guy is "hurting" as the press says/ implies, but I do think he's annoyed as fck. We all are Kate-Horror-Queen

But, get this, the most important people have made the guest list! Thank fck the Clooneys will be there, I mean they said it's going to be "small" and for "friends and family only" so no dignitaries or similar, but all their nearest and dearest (A-Z list people and rich people they can fleece (aristos)).
But Pip & James are rumoured not to be invited to the evening thing, you can't say Murkles isn't a resentful, vengeful little bytch.

But of course we'll see soon enough everything with our own eyes, not long now and the circus will finally finally be over.

George and Amal Clooney 'WILL attend the Royal Wedding'... as Meghan Markle uses lawyer's hairdresser for the big day

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5746237/George-Amal-Clooney-attend-Royal-Wedding-Meghan-Markle-using-hairdresser.html

The Markle diplomat uncle has been excluded, but the Clooneys and Beckhams will be there. FFS. sly wopedo thumbsdown
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 10:09:40 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #1264 on: May 18, 2018, 10:20:45 pm »

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi7bOlOABHS/

http://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-doria-ragland-arrive-hotel-royal-wedding/amp/
Kins
courtier

« Reply #1265 on: May 18, 2018, 10:29:46 pm »

^Doria appears to have recovered from the jet lag-she has a lovely smile. Meghan’s entrance the the hotel seems much less chaotic than KM and family prior to her wedding.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1266 on: May 18, 2018, 10:32:04 pm »

^ Therefore literally everything else has been about 1000x more chaotic with MM...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1267 on: May 18, 2018, 10:32:55 pm »

^Yep.  Been a nightmare.

^^^^Rent-a-celebrity ‘friends’, eh?  Klassy.  
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 10:37:22 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kins
courtier

« Reply #1268 on: May 18, 2018, 10:34:12 pm »

^^So very true!!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1269 on: May 18, 2018, 10:35:06 pm »

I think Kate was more time in the hotel. She didntt have to meet the queen that day though... the dress designer also appeared hidden remember? So maybe Meghan hasnt have that visit or that was better planned.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1270 on: May 18, 2018, 10:41:38 pm »

^ My first thought was exactly that too, plus no one seems to "hound" him etc.
But then, just now it occurred to me that 1. maybe he is getting many press requests but as he's apparently not a media w*ore he isn't answering & doing pap walks, and 2. it's said he's in London for work, depending on where in London exactly he is, and it's likely the centre or at least a plush part even if "outside" (e.g. Richmond), it might be much and annoying for regular folks to see the crap in shop windows (e.g. souvenirs) and all that. I'd do the same frankly, either go someplace nice but else for the weekend or lock myself in, the wedding is annoying me already as is, can't wait for it to be over, imagine if it's your ex or you're seeing it regularly on your way to work or similar, I think many might feel like punching someone's face, escape/ avoidance becomes survival.. sigh
I didn't entirely buy this at 1st, but now can see a point to it. Don't think the guy is "hurting" as the press says/ implies, but I do think he's annoyed as fck. We all are Kate-Horror-Queen

But, get this, the most important people have made the guest list! Thank fck the Clooneys will be there, I mean they said it's going to be "small" and for "friends and family only" so no dignitaries or similar, but all their nearest and dearest (A-Z list people and rich people they can fleece (aristos)).
But Pip & James are rumoured not to be invited to the evening thing, you can't say Murkles isn't a resentful, vengeful little bytch.

But of course we'll see soon enough everything with our own eyes, not long now and the circus will finally finally be over.

George and Amal Clooney 'WILL attend the Royal Wedding'... as Meghan Markle uses lawyer's hairdresser for the big day

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5746237/George-Amal-Clooney-attend-Royal-Wedding-Meghan-Markle-using-hairdresser.html

The Markle diplomat uncle has been excluded, but the Clooneys and Beckhams will be there. FFS. sly wopedo thumbsdown

Sound like Fake news, re: The Clooneys. They have a connection with the Beckhams, but why would they want the Clooneys there. The DM stirring the waters again IMO.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #1271 on: May 18, 2018, 10:48:52 pm »

^ What are you going to say if they do show up?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1272 on: May 18, 2018, 10:55:42 pm »

I can say right now I'll believe it if I see it. I am skeptical of the "it is said" quotes by the DM like they did with Oprah and Doria. With items like these seeing is believing.

The Beckhams are a sure thing.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1273 on: May 18, 2018, 10:57:37 pm »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/amp20743824/george-and-amal-clooney-at-meghan-markle-prince-harry-wedding/
“Meghan and Amal have known each other ‘for a while’," and that they have many shared interests. Their budding friendship apparently started when Meghan moved to Britain, and was introduced to Amal by a mutual friend.

People's source also confirms that Amal and George are also invited to the exclusive reception hosted by Prince Charles at Frogmore House. It was earlier reported that even Meghan's Suits co-stars weren't invited to the evening reception, so Amal and George are clearly very special guests indeed
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 11:04:29 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

sandy
Princess

« Reply #1274 on: May 18, 2018, 11:01:03 pm »

I think the Obamas are closer to Meghan and Harry. I would think they'd be preferred over the Clooneys.

I did not see the Clooneys as being pals with Charles. A lot of stars are invited to receptions like Helen Mirren (who is not on the guest list) and other celebrities. Clooney is also way older than Harry.

It remains to be seen. When I saw "it is said" I became skeptical. As I said, seeing is believing.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #1275 on: May 18, 2018, 11:18:19 pm »

Inviting the Obamas would have been seen as too overtly political. Also IMO Amal Clooney is a grasping social climber, unlike Barack and Michelle.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1276 on: May 18, 2018, 11:24:36 pm »

RICHARD KAY: Meghan Markle's mother Doria didn’t want to stand in for her troubled ex... so Prince Charles came to the rescue
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5746469/RICHARD-KAY-Prince-Charles-came-rescue.html

DOMINIC SANDBROOK: Even 20 years ago this wedding would have been inconceivable... the genius of our royalty is that it reflects the people
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5746491/DOMINIC-SANDBROOK-20-years-ago-wedding-inconceivable.html
That’s one of the angle to this mess that has been posted here.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1277 on: May 18, 2018, 11:42:08 pm »

Inviting the Obamas would have been seen as too overtly political. Also IMO Amal Clooney is a grasping social climber, unlike Barack and Michelle.
I think AMal and George are pretentious. I liked his earlier girlfriends better--they seemed a lot more human than Amal. I think George is aiming to be president.

I hope I don't see them on my TV screen tomorrow.
Val
Princess

« Reply #1278 on: May 18, 2018, 11:53:28 pm »

Comments everywhere about the RF’s swift turnabout.  They are alleged to have  instructed/threatened the media to only broadcast positive things about the wedding.  It’s all too
obvious after this weeks tawdry revelations about them trailer trash Markle family.  The gushing on TV is nauseating.  Poor old chaz being wheeled out to walk her down the aisle will only make him look more of a village idiot.  There is a really awful gushing female reporter going over the top on Sky this minute.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #1279 on: May 18, 2018, 11:55:17 pm »

I hope Charles does not point like he does on all his appearances. Embarrassing.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64] 65   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: