Royal Gossip
August 14, 2018, 04:10:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 65   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry & Meghan Wedding Thread  (Read 49350 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: November 27, 2017, 10:27:56 am »

To discuss about the preparations of the wedding.  flower
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 07:12:22 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 10:33:58 am »

I really want to see the engagement ring and I hope for the Lord's sake that it doesn't have anything Diana related. I have trouble imagining him getting married in Westminster Abbey, let alone in St.Paul's Cathedral, he's not the third-in line to the throne anymore. If he does get married in London it will only happen because of Harry's popularity and selling the image of a modern monarchy yada-yada. What sort of wedding dress do you imagine Rachel will wear?
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 11:45:56 am »

Very curious about the ring too, wonder whether it'ss be from Diana's jewellery, months ago they said an emerald of hers, now the diamonds from some brooch...
We'll definitely find out today, I can't wait!

So what about the "announcement" about a "non-traditional" wedding then, some truth must be there, as all these things mentioned in the press came to fruition.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 12:20:34 pm »

I’m excited I get To talk about it but sad that it’s happing. I have the bad feels all over this! But it’s  early here in the US so I probably need some coffee with my tea. bored3

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 07:13:22 pm »

We got to know when it would happen after a couple of days with the cambs.

So I hope we know before friday. I think it's going to be Windsor.

And probably we will get the first official engagement next week.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 07:18:51 pm »

I'm guessing Windsor in March or May
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 07:19:12 pm »

After Kate having the baby.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 08:02:52 pm »

Kate will be upset; Harry will no longer be single and Meg will prevent her from slavering all over Harry. Carole and Pippa must be livid.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 08:46:07 pm »

I just returned The Queen's Diamonds book by Hugh Roberts to my local library and I don't think there is any tiara that is smaller that the Cartier Halo for Meghan to wear. She may get a new one like the Duchess or York, or a hair piece would be nice, like Lady Mary Crawley in Downton Abbey:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/8d/25/028d25746e24073b45bab4e7092b9b44.jpg

Well, if Pippa had a tiara and she is not marrying royalty, then Meghan better wear a tiara.  sigh
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 08:57:35 pm »

I'm guessing Windsor in March or May

I believe that they will do it in March, in April the baby may come out early and in the middle of the service!  laugh

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 09:09:51 pm »

Meghan will be have a new tiara like Fergie or a remade one like Sophie.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 10:29:59 pm »

Harry's $53m personal wealth amassed from Diana's trust fund and an 'allowance' from his father Charles’ estate dwarfs that of his fiancee's $5.3m (but who pays for the wedding?)

Prince Harry, 33, is worth around £30 million through inheritance and his work
    American Suits actress Meghan Markle, 36, has amassed a fortune of £4 million
    Pair will tie the knot in a ceremony with stringent security measures next spring

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5122039/Harrys-40m-personal-wealth.html

Answer: The people who usually foot all bills re: Windsor, ie the taxpayer. wopedo ick
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 10:32:48 pm »

A very regal makeover! How Meghan Markle ditched her heavy makeup in favour of a natural look, hair extensions and youth-boosting brows to announce her engagement to Harry

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5121971/Meghan-Markles-new-natural-look.html#ixzz4zfqqgfc3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 10:39:37 pm »

Her makeup at least wasn't trowelled on and clown-like, unlike someone else's we all know....

Can't say in how far it might really be different from usual, the examples given are basically nighttime/ Hollywood things and makeup like that would look horrid on anyone for a daytime engagement and sth where you look best, like you look on a daily basis, just a smidge better. dontknow
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2017, 12:27:09 am »

Do you think that Harry and Meghan will use the 1902 State Landau carriage?

Really A Baron
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 01:18:43 am »

Since it won't garner a state holiday, it should be in a registry office with a party at SoHo House. Why would people want this train wreck of a marriage to take place in a church?

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 01:19:46 am »

Harry loves breaking the rules: Biographer PENNY JUNOR says everything about the Prince's relationship with Meghan Markle has broken the mould

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5122929/Harry-loves-breaking-rules.html#ixzz4zgXGFW91
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 03:26:13 am »

Since it won't garner a state holiday, it should be in a registry office with a party at SoHo House. Why would people want this train wreck of a marriage to take place in a church?

Apparently the Archbishop of Canterbury expects it to take place in a church.. eating cookies

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/27/archbishop-gives-prince-harry-blessing-divorcee-meghan-markle/
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 03:37:09 am »

^that's why the royals should be booted out because it seems they continue to get passes from officials that the ordinary person wouldn't get. I think this mess started with Charles getting a blessing from the church to marry his mistress/adulterer Camilla. It's a joke really. It makes marraige a real mockery. The most he should get is a registry office without any blessing from the church.  eating cookies
Anyway, I found this on a blog. Interesting and wuld fit in with why this tackfest is stillin play. Harry engagemeed to an unstable fame ho is the lesser evil to Andrew beig embroiled in an underage sex scandal still.
Hello It’s Brit. Yes I do think it could be Blackmail OR the usual RF smoke and mirrors. Ron Burkle is also implicated in the Epstein saga, he who owns Soho House, the hockey team etc. Markle is the common denominator: Burkle and prince Andrew and Trump.I’ve looked at the time lines. Court papers filed 20/06/16 Epstein and Trump= Harry and the *sleazy* met. 07/07/17 jury trial announced for Epstein to start 05/12/17
https://jerseydeanne.tumblr.com/search/prince+andrew

I take these blogs with a grain of salt, but they're useful because they have screen shots from twitter and post from various papers and other info. It's not good when they act like they have inside info on what a disaster Harry's brought to himself and the royal family with his down market partner. It's entertaining for us and the press but very bad for the stability and necessity of the royal family. So far, I've only seen Kloe Kardashian congratulate the happy couple.  eating cookies I've also read that the engagement's being put into the entertainent section of some press and internet outlets.  tehe
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 03:45:08 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 03:44:08 am »

US news aggregate site Drudge Report (covers mostly political news) has links to 4 Harry and Megs articles near the top on his site. Not too bad, imo. Page viewed over 22 million times in last 24 hrs. I think their wedding will get lots of coverage here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 65   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: