Royal Gossip
April 22, 2018, 12:14:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged  (Read 42749 times)
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Is he nice? ~ Markles

« Reply #480 on: December 09, 2017, 12:00:23 am »

So is Markles preggo?

Curious how she ducked out of sight entirely, but maybe I’ve missed something.  dontknow

\\\\\\\"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess\\\\\\\'s absence. He said: \\\\\\\'I\\\\\\\'m sorry my wife\\\\\\\'s not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.\\\\\\\' \\\\\\\'Not at all,\\\\\\\' said Mr Lauren.\\\\\\\"
sandy
Princess

« Reply #481 on: December 09, 2017, 12:22:42 am »

No way she's pregnant. The family is sticklers for born in wedlock children. And no way would they have the wedding months from now when she would be showing.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #482 on: December 09, 2017, 01:25:04 am »

Grilling Never Looked So Hot with Meghan Markle
https://www.menshealth.com/video/grilling-never-looked-so-hot-with-meghan-markle

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #483 on: December 09, 2017, 02:42:52 am »

stop

please.    Pippa  camera
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #484 on: December 09, 2017, 02:48:24 am »

Meghan Markle’s “Wild Past” Being Erased By MI5 Agents?
By Holly Nicol | 6:13 am, December 8, 2017

Is Meghan Markle’s alleged “wild past” being erased by MI5 agents? That’s the latest claim coming from one of this week’s tabloids, but Gossip Cop can set the record straight. We’re told it’s “nonsense.”

According to the National Enquirer, Britain’s MI5 spy agency will have “scrubbed” Markle’s “party girl past clean” by the time she walks down the aisle next spring. In its article, a so-called “source” is quoted as saying, “MI5 has been scouring America and Canada for months, silencing Meghan’s old friends and acquaintances with hush money and non-disclosure agreements. The press will find a big nothing.” The publication’s purported “insider” further contends MI5 is working to conceal the actress’s supposed “raunchy past” by “flagging potential trouble spots” in what’s allegedly called “Operation Clean Sweep.”

The magazine’s questionable “source” goes on to maintain, “Meghan’s not the squeaky clean bride the royal family hoped for,” before asserting that they’ve launched an “all-out campaign” to “whitewash her boozing, binge eating, affairs and plastic surgery.” The Enquirer’s tipster, a purported “insider” at Markle’s sorority Kappa Kappa Gamma, goes on to claim the former “Suits” actress was a “hot mess” at college. “She got a fake ID to go drinking at a dump called the Keg. It was a crazy scene full of drunken underage girls and boys,” alleges the publication’s unnamed and untraceable “source.”

Curiously, the dogged U.K. press hasn’t covered any of this. And the reason is that other than vague assertions about fairly typical college behavior, the claims about Markle are nothing more than fabrications. Equally absurd is the contention about Markle having been a “hot mess.” While it’s true Markle was in a sorority at Northwestern University, she was also a model student and dubbed as a “theater nerd.” Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a source close to the future royal and we’re assured the story about her “wild past” being erased by British MI5 agents is complete “nonsense.”

Of course, we’re hardly surprised by the supermarket tabloid’s newest manufactured tale about the bride-to-be. Just last month, Gossip Cop corrected the often discredited magazine for falsely alleging in a ridiculous report that Markle stopped eating garlic weeks before meeting the queen. Much like that cooked-up article, the latest claim about MI5 having Markle’s past “scrubbed” is also untrue.

https://www.gossipcop.com/meghan-markle-mi5-erase-wild-past/
She's the source that's paying GC to have article's about her wild past debunked. She's going to go broke very fast then. eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #485 on: December 09, 2017, 09:00:43 am »

I don't think she's paying anybody. The royals thoroughly had her checked out. If anything were untoward, she'd have been history by now.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #486 on: December 09, 2017, 04:28:52 pm »

oops wrong thread. Embarrassed

« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 04:30:41 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #487 on: December 09, 2017, 05:28:29 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: 'He's SO hot!' Meghan Markle's crush on rocker Mark McGrath when she was 18 is revealed in new video which shows her cruising LA in her car with CLASSY GIRL plates

A candid home video obtained by DailyMailTV shows an 18-year-old Meghan Markle driving around with a friend in Los Angeles in the summer of 1999
    Ninaki Priddy, the actress's childhood best friend, is behind the camera for most of the 45-minute movie as the girls talk about boys, shop, and listen to music
    She discloses her crush on Sugar Ray rocker Mark McGrath
    Meghan points out her license plate cover which reads 'CLASSY GIRL' and admits, 'The ex-boyfriend got me that'
    The footage also shows the future princess's messy bedroom for which Meghan explains she is getting ready to move to college
    The two gal pals are seen driving around until it's time for Meghan to head to an audition for a Shakira music video where she was asked to 'dance wildly' 
    Priddy, 36,was Meghan's best friend from the age of two and maid of honor at her first marriage but their friendship ended when the actress got divorced

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5160821/18-year-old-Meghan-Markle-cruises-LA-home-video.html
Kins
royal watcher

« Reply #488 on: December 09, 2017, 05:36:35 pm »

Wow-media is desperate to make print.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #489 on: December 09, 2017, 05:49:54 pm »

She needs grammar lessons. Stat.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #490 on: December 09, 2017, 06:09:15 pm »

I realize that this post will sound a little strange on this topic, but I recently saw a documentary and an interview of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. ( King Edward the 8th and Wallis.) And I have to say he reminds me very much of Harry. And that Wallace is very outspoken like Meghan. I think it's the Yank upbringing. But it almost made me think that these two are the reincarnation of those two and this is a way for Edward the 8th to finally get his American wife accepted. And he gets to live the Royal official life without the duties of the kingship would he always hated. He actually would have loved to have been in Prince Harris position. So I know it's a wild idea but it did cross my mind I thought I posted about their engagement. And I don't mind if you guys all think I'm ridiculous for posting this.

The only constant is change.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #491 on: December 09, 2017, 08:20:57 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: 'He's SO hot!' Meghan Markle's crush on rocker Mark McGrath when she was 18 is revealed in new video which shows her cruising LA in her car with CLASSY GIRL plates

A candid home video obtained by DailyMailTV shows an 18-year-old Meghan Markle driving around with a friend in Los Angeles in the summer of 1999
    Ninaki Priddy, the actress's childhood best friend, is behind the camera for most of the 45-minute movie as the girls talk about boys, shop, and listen to music
    She discloses her crush on Sugar Ray rocker Mark McGrath
    Meghan points out her license plate cover which reads 'CLASSY GIRL' and admits, 'The ex-boyfriend got me that'
    The footage also shows the future princess's messy bedroom for which Meghan explains she is getting ready to move to college
    The two gal pals are seen driving around until it's time for Meghan to head to an audition for a Shakira music video where she was asked to 'dance wildly' 
    Priddy, 36,was Meghan's best friend from the age of two and maid of honor at her first marriage but their friendship ended when the actress got divorced

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5160821/18-year-old-Meghan-Markle-cruises-LA-home-video.html

Honour?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #492 on: December 09, 2017, 08:24:56 pm »

^^no, not at all because I get the same vibe off this; that it's a modern day version of the same thing as Wallis/Edward. Funny how Harry wasn't seen as a weak imbecile who'll let his girlfriends overshadow/overpower him prior to Meghan though. Nothing is as it seems with this situation.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #493 on: December 09, 2017, 09:55:14 pm »

This is the trait of  a Windsor Male. Charles went to older women as his "confidantes" and two of his mistresses were married much like his great Uncle David. Charles found his "wallis" in Camilla who appears to call the shots but Charles did not have to give up his place in line of succession unlike his great Uncle. Camilla is one year older
WIlliam found a woman who seems to be in control, and she is a year older--she would give death stares to other women around William.

Harry found an older woman (three years older) and she like Kate appears to have taken control.
It's a symptom of Windsor princes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #494 on: December 09, 2017, 10:04:09 pm »

I think Harry likes her because she isn't needy. She works , has 4 million in the bank, is easygoing and free spirited.
Lively, chatty and upbeat.
Harry IMO needs that kind of a person to build a life with.
A while back I was hoping for Harry and Joss Stone so for me Meghan is no strange choice.
Now I can only hope that she is sincere and they know each other well enough to have a successful marriage.
Time will tell.

^
About Meghan being older I've been thinking about that, She is 36, the same age Diana died. Could it be that Harry thinks she is now "safe" somehow? Like in: if she made it this far she is likely to have the rest of her life ahead of her too. Just my 2 cents.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 10:08:31 pm by Stephanie » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #495 on: December 09, 2017, 10:14:41 pm »

'Staggeringly beautiful, savvy and intelligent': How Meghan Markle raved about Ivanka Trump in interview for her now defunct lifestyle website before she met Prince Harry
The same age, the pair had grown up at the same time with Meghan watching from the West Coast as Ivanka grew up in the spotlight cast by her father.  
In August 2014, two years before she met Harry, Meghan sent Ivanka an email containing a list of questions she hoped she would answer as part of an influencer on The Tig.
To her surprise, she responded 'immediately and honestly' which fed Meghan's fondness of her and soaked the gushing article which she eventually published on the site.
'Let's take a moment and discuss Ivanka Trump. Staggeringly beautiful, no question, but so incredibly savvy and intelligent that she’s not just carved a niche for herself under her father’s famed Trump notoriety, she has undoubtedly created her own empire,' Meghan wrote.
Having grown up in California in a comparatively modest home, Markle said she was impressed to have never seen Ivanka behaving badly.

'It’s so easy to knock the girls who come from privilege – to assume they rested on their laurels and garnered accolades simply by being fancy from the womb. But I always remember Ivanka being different – she wasn’t dancing on tables as a teenager or releasing pop albums.
'She wasn’t running amuck publicly, swearing and being smacked with DUIs. Instead she was graduating from The Wharton School (cum laude, I might add), launching the Trump Hotel Collection, and building her own brand,' she gushed.
The aforementioned brand suffered exponentially when her father was sworn in as customers boycotted her goods.
But at the time of writing, Meghan was a fan of that as well.
'Her eponymous brand seems to include every covetable thing one could imagine.
'Don't get me started on her jewelry collection: the late night “window shopping” I have done on my computer, snuggled up in my bed with a glass of wine, staring longingly at the beautiful designs...' she said.
'She does it all. And when I sent an email asking to do a TIG Talk, not only did she get back to me immediately with such honest responses, but we also began planning drinks and dinner for the next time I was in NY.
Meghan's love for Ivanka did not stretch far enough to put her on team Trump's side during the election.
In July 2016, around the same time she met Harry, Markle shared her support for Trump's campaign opponent Hillary Clinton.
Sharing a photograph of Clinton at the DNC, Markle used the popular election hashtag 'I'm With Her' to thank friends who were keeping her 'caught up' on the race while she filmed Suits.
She described Clinton's candidacy as 'a historic moment'.
None of the Trumps congratulated Harry and Meghan on their engagement.
So far only First Lady Melania has sat down with him.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5163179/Meghan-Markle-raves-Ivanka-Trump-2014-interview.html
She used the blog to try and make friends in high places.
^imo, she's extremely needy otherwise she wouldn't feel the need to be touching and rubbing his back and trying to hold hands like an insecure teenager.
Jen_Bee, London, moments ago
It's more proof that Nutmeg will cosy up to whomever it takes to get what she wants. Btw she's in the States doing interviews with magazines. Photographer on Instagram confirmed it. So that's why she had to leave Harry and London yet again. Her true love (publicity) beckoned!
Comment from the above article. We'll see if this is true. A while ago, the DM did say that she'd do another interview and also disturbing news about her will come out.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 10:19:19 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #496 on: December 10, 2017, 05:06:39 am »

^ The gesture of rubbing someone's back is the same moms use to calm their child when it's afraid.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #497 on: December 10, 2017, 05:16:15 am »

I thought the same thing about her being 36 but it really is probably just a coincidence. Although there is spookiness about this whole engagement I have to admit. And I can't say exactly why other than what we've all said which is a lot. This may just be a Karma thing that has to be done at this time. Because I remember a year ago sitting at a table with a group of my colleagues and all of them were absolutely adamant that there's no way he would marry this girl. And we were all wrong. For whatever reason and timing he's marrying the most inappropriate girl anyone's ever married for that family including Wallace. Megan is older than him divorced,American, an actress and biracial which really shouldn't matter. But that would have never happened before now. There has to be some strange Destiny in this for this to take place in my opinion. And on a positive note maybe this is a lesson that we should just all let go of our prejudices, personally and what we think for other people.

The only constant is change.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #498 on: December 10, 2017, 06:23:39 am »

Joss Stone seems like a nice person.

I disagree about a background check with Meghan. I don't think they care. Look at Kate's background and she was able to marry into the family, and to the heir (to the heir) to the throne, no less. Mother to a future King. And Camilla was a major factor in breaking up Charles's first marriage and they let her marry in, but at least she won't be mother to any heirs, as she was well past her child bearing years at the time of their wedding.

I don't care about what country she's from or her ethnicity. Divorce is a red flag because of the rumors about her cheating on her husband. On the plus side, there were no children from that union. On the minus side, she is already 36. Her being three years older than Harry is strange because Chelsy was one year younger and Cressida was four/five years younger, and Harry has always seemed young for his age to me. Being an actress is a red flag because a lot of them can be fake and/or attention seekers, difficult to know if you can trust them or not. Especially in a long distance relationship where they spend a lot of time apart compared to how often they're together.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #499 on: December 10, 2017, 06:51:02 am »

^^ Older, divorced,American, actress, biracial is not the issue. There is huge difference between being prejudiced and failing to bask in the gaslightning.

Meghan is disliked because of who she is as a person not for where she's coming from. She's painfully ambitious, using and discarding people, especially men, lying through her teeth ... associating her name with real celebs so that she can bask in their light, as she does not have hers.  It's been discussed in great length the type of character she is in real life and even though most are just rumors for now, where there is smoke there is fire.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: