Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 11:49:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsy Davy  (Read 79799 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #500 on: September 09, 2011, 04:38:58 pm »

She looks quite good, more polished than before.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #501 on: September 09, 2011, 04:39:55 pm »

It looks like the breakup from Harry has done her a world of good; she looks classy, more refined, and glossy as well. Few can really pull off all three well.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #502 on: September 09, 2011, 05:43:28 pm »

Daniful, if you read my sentence again

The only time she has spoken to the press for real.

I meant directly and not through supposed unnamed friends or through ambiguous quotes that cannot be verified.

And Dean Piper,
'your friend'  bored3 the FB   easter-think is right?

She shot me a look of disdain and replied: “Because he cheated on me.”Dean Piper in 2009
Dean Piper has said that he had a dance off with her Chelsy' in 2011

First Chelsy Davy announces her breakup from Prince Harry on Facebook with a curt notice saying: 'Relationship: Not in one.'
I respect your opinion , but I happen to flower  disagree

rogue
Duchess

« Reply #503 on: September 09, 2011, 06:53:16 pm »

Danifaul    Hi you are talking to the ears of the deaf    legs
benign
Duchess

« Reply #504 on: September 09, 2011, 07:11:45 pm »

Chelsy's been out at a charity event in London with Taylor. New pics, her dress looks like something waity would wear imo (except waity's would be shorter).
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2035417/Prince-Harrys-ex-Chelsy-Davy-makes-red-carpet-debut-new-boyfriend-Taylor-McWilliams-Global-Party.html
Chelsy Davy has been playing coy over her burgeoning romance with property developer Taylor Williams, insisting they're 'just friends'.
But trainee solicitor Davy, 26, made a very public statement she has moved on from Prince Harry as she attended a charity event with her new man.
Looking sophisticated in a nude shift dress and matching heels, Davy arrived at the Global Party at London's Natural History Museum with her tuxedo-clad companion.
Davy and McWilliams joined a host of stars at the launch of a worldwide charity initiative, the Global Party, which sees 80,000 people in 80 locations coming together within a 24 hour period to benefit 80 charities.
agree more polished....has she started working? good shes moving on...move on Chels and start having fun...
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #505 on: September 09, 2011, 08:49:00 pm »

Rouge, I am not deaf just explaining the difference.

Daniful

A gossip columnist saying someone spoke to them or overhearing something is not a direct or a completely verified source.

Like I said the article I linked to is the only time she ACTUALLY spoke to the press.

Dean Piper relaying something is not something verified or Chelsy talking directly to a paper.

I cannot make it clearer then that.

The reason I said it was the only time she directly spoke to the press is because it is the only time she spoke directly and not through a Columnist or anyone else who is not verified.

kira
royal watcher

« Reply #506 on: September 10, 2011, 12:42:41 am »

Chelsy is looking skinnier, but not in a bad way like WK.  Maybe she and Harry can work in a couple of years or something, I have always liked her.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #507 on: September 10, 2011, 01:02:27 am »

This is the way Chelsey should present herself. She looks polished and sophisticated just like a lawyer should look.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #508 on: September 10, 2011, 04:18:36 am »

Yeah well, she's no longer drowing in constant criticism. She's able to finally really breathe and live her life without the abuse she's been suffering for well nigh a decade and she has had nothing to prove before, so why not now, now that she's going to be entering the professional workforce?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #509 on: September 10, 2011, 08:23:57 pm »

We are up to 26 pages!!!

So I think it is time to lock this one and start new

LOCKED.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: