Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 11:47:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 37063 times)
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #420 on: December 10, 2017, 06:23:33 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5164159/Prince-Harry-flies-Germany-private-hunting-party.html

thumbsdown
finished banging the nutmeg so now he's of banging some boar....

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
sandy
Princess

« Reply #421 on: December 10, 2017, 11:34:29 pm »

He and Will like those hunting parties. Just dreadful. I wonder if MEghan will be shown picking up dead birds like Kate did.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #422 on: December 11, 2017, 12:46:06 am »

Maybe not. Waity was stalking Willy at the time and she did just about anything to stay in his good graces. MEggs already has Harry hooked.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #423 on: December 11, 2017, 02:25:43 am »

Tbh, I am surprised about this. Meghan seems very outspoken and politically left, I wonder what she thinks about this.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #424 on: December 11, 2017, 09:32:00 am »

^ Likely doesn't matter, she'll fit in well with the Winds, as with all of them it's "do as I say, not as I do" and M isn't any different. So I guess in that area she'll blend in seamlessly!
Just saw that Akasha wrote the same thing, so there you go! sigh
lesken
royal watcher

« Reply #425 on: December 13, 2017, 12:05:52 am »

The thing that irks me so much about this is that Harry and his brother are role models for this safe the wildlife thing. How can they expect to stop men/women from hunting the animals of their choice when Harry and his brother hunt what they choose.  It makes it anti-productive.  And I don't know about William, but Harry really likes to take down the bigger animals. Shame on him. His words are meaningless to other hunters. It is too bad they can't be bigger men, but no. As for MM going with the flow, animals don't matter as much as her gold digging. However, after she gets the guy down the aisle, maybe she will stand up against him. Maybe she will not allow her children to do this. I hope so.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #426 on: December 13, 2017, 12:38:38 am »

William and Harry goes to those estates for shooting parties. When William as supposed to be doing military work, he was off with Harry hunting animals over the weekend. I think Will hunts the larger animals too. He's no better.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #427 on: December 13, 2017, 11:28:15 am »

Day Harry and his pals shot dead 15 wild boars: Prince used rifle lent to him by William for jolly while Meghan was visiting family in the US and Canada
-The fifth in line to the throne, who like the rest of his family is a keen shot
-Prince Harry is once said to have shot a one-tonne water buffalo in Argentina
-Harry was part of ten-strong group that flew out of UK on Friday in a private jet
-They joined group of 60 other huntsmen for two days of blood sports in Germany
By Rebecca English In London and Allan Hall In Berlin For The Daily Mail

PUBLISHED: 01:39 GMT, 12 December 2017 | UPDATED: 00:22 GMT, 13 December 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5169529/Day-Harry-pals-shot-dead-15-wild-boars.html#ixzz518i9wJo7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
sandy
Princess

« Reply #428 on: December 13, 2017, 12:52:36 pm »

Oh please. WIlliam shoots down animals too. Another Good PRince, Bad Prince story. William has gone on shooting weekends too
dianab
Countess

« Reply #429 on: December 13, 2017, 01:06:21 pm »

harry is responsible for his own actions/behavior.  stop double standard

PS. i dont see any word in this story that's trying curry favor with william... so...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 01:08:53 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #430 on: December 13, 2017, 02:29:31 pm »

Indeed Harry is.

But the articles don't go on about how Will mows down game. And he enjoys it too.

What gets me is the royals are praised for taking care of overpopulation of animals but it is all fake IMO since they off animals as a competition. They don't have to live on what they shoot like some hunters must do.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #431 on: Today at 02:05:36 am »

GIRL ABOUT TOWN: Prince Harry persuades radio queen Sarah Montague to return for Christmas show
Sarah, 51, has been off the early morning Radio 4 show for several weeks as she battles BBC bosses over the massive pay gap between her and male colleagues.
But I can reveal that Harry’s festive visit to Broadcasting House in London will mark her temporary return.
The special Royal edition of Today will be broadcast between Christmas and New Year.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5186577/GIRL-TOWN-Prince-Harrys-persuasive-manner.html#ixzz51TnO6Da1

Harry's now foing to be on the air now, co-hosting the show. It'd make sense if he's on on Christmas day.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: