Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 11:58:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged  (Read 20387 times)
Ariel, Val and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: November 27, 2017, 10:09:40 am »

Well it happened  eating cookies
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:16:01 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 10:11:06 am »

Rebecca English‏
Harry and Meghan became engaged earlier this month. The wedding will take place in the spring
@RoyalReporter

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged - official

@phildampier
About time! Harry and Meghan are engaged and will marry in Spring 2018 Palace announces

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 10:11:48 am »

Harry and Meghan are ENGAGED: Prince proposed in London 'earlier this month' before asking the Queen to give her blessing for the divorced American actress to join the royal family

Announcement made a week after his grandmother the Queen celebrated her 70th wedding anniversary
    The couple got engaged in London earlier this month and will marry in Spring 2018, Kensington Palace said
    Harry, 33, and Meghan, 36, revealed they were an item a year ago after a six-month secret relationship
    Meghan could become a princess or be given title Duchess of Sussex when she marries fifth in line to throne
    Pair have not said where they'll wed but it could be Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral or Windsor Castle

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5111813/Prince-Harry-proposes-Meghan-Markle.html

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 10:12:00 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5111813/Prince-Harry-proposes-Meghan-Markle.html loveshower
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 10:12:20 am »

I feel daja vu but in a bad way....

Lots of gossip awaits us

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 10:13:52 am »

^ Oh yes!

I guess we can safely say we know who the major leak was to US magazine, Lainey et al.  eating cookies

I think this will be such a car crash, it's just wow! Endless entertainment, that's for sure.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 10:22:55 am »

We need to know, engagement ring, her religion, the wedding, the interview, whatever kate will say, the first event.... we will have at least for 2 years.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 10:25:53 am »

Btw I won the poll

Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 10:28:04 am »

^^ I agree with what you said about this being a déjà vu. About her religion, it might be messy because she seems to change religion according to what is convenient. I bet that's how she's going to be able to get married on a religious ceremony. Just like Letizia, she'll "see the light". Time to start another sort of poll tehe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 10:32:08 am »

But at least she was catholic but what is Meghan? I hope the interview this evening is late and I can see it live.

Joanna
courtier

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 10:38:38 am »

Wasn't Letizia an atheist converted to catholicism? at least that's the rumour I've read in some articles. As far as I know, it's been said that Rachel was a protestant and converted to judaism and then back to being a protestant again dontknow
 I'd also like to watch the interview.
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 10:39:33 am »

Sorry ...... but, I keep the opinion:
may be good for Henry, but not good for prince Harry and the Monarchy.  flower the 'Time' will tell us.
Now they have 'the stamp/seal', they are like celebrities.......  sigh This for me ,not to mention other issues

showbunissprince   wopedo   or Harry celebrity's Prince  

with Popcorn   tehe  here we go !

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 10:40:06 am »

I love it!
I hope they get married asap and try for a family straight away.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 10:56:13 am »

We need to know, engagement ring, her religion, the wedding, the interview, whatever kate will say, the first event.... we will have at least for 2 years.
oh, and opinion of phil....
Joanna
courtier

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2017, 11:00:26 am »

^And HM the Queen's predictions.  tehe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 11:22:55 am »

IMO the rf have lost the plot, utterly and completely.  Regardless of race, colour or anything else anyone wants to discriminate against, she is not a person fit to be in the rf.  Koo Stark was hauled away from Andrew, and by jingo this one makes Koo look like the Virgin Mary.

So, is HM going to remove tax payer funding for dork haza and murky murkle?  She should, as both have lost the plot, and if you ask me HM has senile dementia, lost her marbles utterly and completely.  She let the medds in and look what happened, and here she is going in for round too with a family even tackier. My God, she needs to abdicate now, she is no longer fit for the job.  Wish it was down to the taxpayers to vote about getting rid of them, they would soon be tossed out of taxpayer funded luxury lives.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 11:34:31 am »

It’s all going to end miserably.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2017, 11:45:38 am »

I called it too, said end of Nov/ when filming ends  Cool tehe

The press and everyone knew though, articles on the dm appeared so fast, not even seasoned copy-and-pasters dm "reporters" could have copied and pasted that quickly, which means they had the articles ready and just waiting to publish them.

^^ Doesn't make sense to remove H&M when Camz & Waity got in. The Winds are in the gutter, they're lucky they found someone dumb enough in Markles who wanted "in". No one half sane wants to marry into that family and rightly so. spy

An opinion of Phil's, would love to hear his commentary  tehe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2017, 11:49:38 am »

Congratulations to them. I wish them all the happiness in the world. I've waited a long time for Harry to find someone he can be easy and happy with. And after the mess of the last few days with Royal reporters going insane it's going to be twice as crazy! Looking forward to the photocall and interview. Charles is thrilled and the Cambridges said nice things. I love Royal weddings so I'll be in heaven!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2017, 12:03:59 pm »

^ The crazy of last week is going to pale to the crazy up until the wedding and first engagements... With tiara/ dress/ Kate's baby bump/ and literally everything speculation, then the frenzy of ca the 1st married year and after that it's going to die down somewhat, unless Kate & Meg keep it alive with btch fights  tehe

'It's wonderful to see how happy they are together': Kate and Wills congratulate Meghan and Harry

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced their engagement this morning
    William and Kate said in a joint statement they are 'very excited' for the couple
    They added it had been 'wonderful getting to know Meghan' in the last 18 months
    Harry and Meghan will live in Nottingham Cottage next to Kensington Palace

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5120793/Kate-Wills-congratulate-Harry-Meghan-engagement.html

A love nest fit for a Princess! Harry and Meghan will live in Nottingham Cottage - just a stone's throw away from Kate and Wills in the grounds of Kensington Palace

Newly engaged Meghan Markle to live in Nottingham Cottage with Prince Harry
    The property at Kensington Palace was William and Kate’s first marital home
    It was once the home of Prince Philip’s secretary, Brigadier Sir Miles Hunt-Davis

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5120809/Harry-Meghan-live-Nottingham-Cottage.html

W&K statement was though imo a load of PR nothingness, kind of like H's "can't wait to get to know her [Kate]", even though W&K dated for ages at that point. Don't think W&K really met Megs apart in passing and maybe one or two dinners together and I don't really think Kate is happy or ready to share the spotlight with another woman and cease to be "the only woman in the young royals' threesome".. eating cookies
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: