Royal Gossip
January 21, 2018, 02:55:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Life is fycking awesome... what are you grateful for this holiday season?  (Read 46 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« on: November 23, 2017, 04:11:37 pm »

loveshower loveshower loveshower

Today and for the rest of my life I now choose to celebrate the most extraordinary, fantastic, incredible thing of being me and of being alive in this magnifcent if messed up world.!! I do hope every poster here will join me in giving themselves a huge hug and much love towards the wonderful beings you all are! Do find joy and love and happiness and hold on tight.  Never allow anyone to steal or diminish that light in you. Love yourselves ever the more every day and Happy Holidays whichever you celebrate. hug hug hug

I am grateful for many things including all of you here. You are a great group and here's to another year of well, us being who we are!! Stay fab!

Oh, and I am determined to marry my man! He told me to just be with him, we'll get married and live happily ever after. Yesterday I hesitated  (it's quite A LONG story Shocked) but today it's Oui!!  Kiss So I am especially grateful for him, my love, MY man...   Kiss Kiss flirt flirt loveshower loveshower loveshower

Barnabe et Kitty...
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 04:14:24 pm »

^ Congrats, dear!!!  loveshower

I haven't played since I stopped
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 04:30:37 pm »

flower

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: [1]   Go Up