Royal Gossip
October 18, 2018, 01:35:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robin Hood Primary School November 29  (Read 1282 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: November 20, 2017, 12:52:29 pm »

Kensington Palace
The Duchess of Cambridge will visit Robin Hood Primary School to celebrate ten
years of the @RHSSchools Campaign for School Gardening on 29th November.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 01:18:17 pm »

Hell's Bells, poor waity will be exhausted by Xmas
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 09:07:55 pm »

You just know Waity is going to announce that Robin Hood is Georgie and Char's favorite book of all time.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 10:25:45 pm »

laugh

Beware the Gypsy Curse
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 10:34:28 pm »

I see she's packing them in so she'll have an excuse to do a birthday trip to Mustique.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 11:27:31 pm »

^ I think Kate's packing these engagements in because she and Willie are supposed to be full time royals since Will's left his job, and he at least has been scuttling around doing Investitures, dinners, and a lot of other engagements.

With the big gap in which Kate was supposed to be suffering from HG or morning sickness or whatever it was, she is miles behind her spouse and brother in law now in terms of numbers of engagements. Not a great look at the end of the year when those numbers get published for someone who is supposed to be one of the faces of 'the young royals', and not much time left to make up those numbers into triple figures before practically every senior Royal bar Charles and Anne gets into the Christmas spirit and retires for a couple of months.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 12:33:02 pm »

Country Kate! Pregnant Duchess of Cambridge dresses for the elements in a Barbour jacket and her trusty riding boots as she arrives for a day of gardening with children in London

The Duchess of Cambridge was on a visit to the Robin Hood Primary School to celebrate their work
    The pregnant mother-of-two looked chic in her country attire as she arrived at the venue in London
    Just yesterday the Duchess of Cambridge said she's 'absolutely thrilled' for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5128225/Pregnant-Duchess-Cambridge-dresses-elements.html

Poor dear is working her fingers to the bone. She looks so much better with some weight on her. Looks finally somewhat healthy.
And yeah G&C love gardening, as does she and she's "passing it on to them"..  laugh sigh smh
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 12:38:53 pm »

^She does look healthier and always better in super casual clothes such as these.  She's still missing the mark with connecting to children, tho. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
logically
courtier

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 02:32:43 pm »

yes she has put on some weight but she certainly can bend in half and squat and move around with no inconvenience from a 5 month belly. 
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 03:47:22 pm »

kate always does look healthier when pregnant, and not as dried out.  shifty

Beware the Gypsy Curse
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 03:48:06 pm »

@RE_DailyMail

Kate says she has fond memories of gardening as a child - and is handing that down to her own children. George and Charlotte
https://twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/935834631043153922

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2017, 04:00:13 pm »

^Somebody here called this earlier!  Who?  You get a cookie.   thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2017, 04:11:10 pm »

So how many engagements has this been where the HG BS has miraculously been healed/cured? Is someone keeping track?  It's been, what, a month since she last vomited  BS uncontrollably and had to stay indoors?  BS

Barnabe et Kitty...
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2017, 09:04:39 pm »

Warning: do not watch this before trying to sleep! nervous
http://78.media.tumblr.com/15dbdb43e84e0034dbd01112beb73792/tumblr_p074vnNvMk1qk8ze6o1_540.gif
http://78.media.tumblr.com/624f47c2979a06544e92265e912b4dfb/tumblr_p074vnNvMk1qk8ze6o2_540.gif
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2017, 10:18:34 pm »

^ She's creepy.. I know I'm being mean but I say it anyway: she looks like she is possessed by something or someone not at there. I believe she isn't possessed but, still...  ick can you imagine poor PW, or anyone else, having to look at that face every day of their life? And that's with the professional make-up artist, plastic surgery, photoshop, etc... DAMN! that's unpleasant!  ick I know I am being very mean and I don't care. She's an awful person. Just awful.  ick

I hope I am not banned.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Val
Princess

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2017, 10:24:52 pm »

She is often said to strongly resemble Jack Nicholson in one of his horror movies.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 10:25:55 pm »

^ Jajaja!  tehe laugh laugh  laugh

Barnabe et Kitty...
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2017, 12:08:27 am »

Just watched the vid with the 'speach'
She needs a cue card up her sleeve to remember how much she likes gardening with her own kids? Really! What meds are they giving her?! blink Shocked  laugh

And those oblivious questions she asked during the repotting of whatever yummy vegetable that was...!
Have you done this before? yeah!
Do you like gardening? yup!
And ah what did you do with them afterwards, did you eat them? ahuh yes!

like those kids were ever going to say any different! bored3

(Imaging her face if one of them answered: "nah, I threw mine away I *despise* veggies yuck!" 'throws compost at another kid' you know there always one smartass kid like that, but they probably filtered him out of the small group before laugh)

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: