Royal Gossip
January 18, 2018, 05:45:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunter William(3 kids) sheds crocodile tears as he demands Africa's depopulation  (Read 1583 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2017, 02:54:15 pm »

^ If that was the case, he would be quickly removed and disposed of never to be seen again.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2017, 04:16:54 pm »

^hunting, whoremongering, and lopping off heads, because I'm sure he would if he could!  easter-lol

(I hope its ok to say whoremongering  Embarrassed)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2017, 04:48:08 pm »

^You naughty naughty girl  YouGoGirlsign
lesken
courtier

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2017, 04:00:42 pm »

This family is not very bright.  they have a lot of advisors that tell them what to do and think in public or or at social events not including private intimate friends. And if you think William is stupid Harry is that much stupider. Somebody is absolutely giving him the wrong advice on this or it's true he's completely not listening nor understanding what a hypocrite he is. Things will just get worse as time goes along with him.

The only constant is change.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2017, 09:31:12 pm »

king well they didn’t call him Basher Wills for nothing.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2017, 07:33:35 am »

A lot of wealthy people seem to like to tell others how to live their lives, but the rules don't apply to them.

If the world is so overpopulated, why not have one kid? They only need one heir (George), as we don't live in times of high infant mortality.

If he cares so much about animals, why does he hunt?

And I notice how the 'carbon footprint' people fly around in private jets instead of flying economy class, use private cars instead of public transport, and then tell people in poor countries (low carbon footprint) to not have children.

Fake, fake, fake.
Val
Princess

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2017, 09:06:10 am »

^
No forgetting helicopter flights between Anmer and KP plus transporting Ma back and forth to the Manor of Doom.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2017, 02:21:39 pm »

^^ It is amazing how much bigger rich people's carbon footprint is than average people's, and yet they preach that plebs should only have x children (if any at all - and then, who's going to do the manual labour? surely not the toffs's precious precious, too uppity to get up early and bake bread for the masses); and forgo their one and only holiday because planes are so bad, yet they book a private jet solely for the purpose of picking up some bogus bs award. I mean really.

Leo DiC also always preaches and then books yachts, celebrates on them into New Year's in Oz with friends and models, then flies via private jet to the US to ring into the New Year again. FFS!
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2017, 03:17:53 pm »

A typical 'do as I say, not as I do' type moment! Soo annoying!  bignono wopedo
And to think 15years ago this guy had such potential!  sob
What a waste of air he has become  Angry

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: