Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 09:07:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lawn Tennis Association October 31  (Read 1562 times)
deGuernsey
Baroness

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2017, 08:08:59 pm »

And she will feel so much better than she may take a few swings herself- while in those blasted jeggings and platforms!  sauer

You called it thumbsup

Windsor2
The photo is nothing compared to the video posted on the DM article. She repeatedly bentbover to retrieve a tennis ball.. shocking for pregnancy let alone HG... Shocked
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 08:13:21 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2017, 08:17:33 pm »

The side you wear your poppy isn't really an issue, and I say that as a Royal Navy brat and I was the wife of a soldier. Medals however.....I once went to a service and someone not very bright tried to pretend he was ex services. He wore them on the right, that's where the family of the people that were awarded the medal are allowed to wear them in honour and remembrance. I have two medals of my own I'm entitled to wear in my own right. I wear them on my left on the very rare occasions (maybe 4/5 times) I do wear them. However at Remembrance Day services or parades I could, if I wished, wear my late fathers on my right. I never have, though.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2017, 09:01:59 pm »

^^^There's no maybe about it to me.  Since this woman's arrival, Wasty has trimmed her hair, worn sensible heels, and now a complete and matching outfit.  For this clueless dolt (Kate), those are big steps and she would never do it on her own.  How many years now have we seen, and would've seen today, too-tight jeggings, the striped top, the navy blazer and/or jacket, deck shoes and a mountain of hair?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2017, 09:50:59 pm »

I already love Ms Quinn, the way she dresses and carries herself, a real lady. These are the kind of women I love to see and strive to be myself. Very professional. She sure looks more regal than Waity ever did.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/31/16/45DEFD0000000578-5035679-image-m-78_1509467686272.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/31/15/45DEC6F100000578-5035679-image-m-65_1509464105978.jpg

The fact that this dolt needs a nanny is horrifying and beyond embarrassing.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/31/15/45DCCBEF00000578-5035679-image-m-60_1509463798384.jpg
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2017, 01:02:24 am »

^It's unfortunate that Ms. Quinn should be the exception.  That is how every professional woman I know presents herself.  And should.  It's natural for her.  Waity?  Watch and learn.  Hopeless case, I fear, tho.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2017, 02:12:29 am »

I can't see this change lasting either. Waity is too lazy to keep up all this. If she hasn't already, she will be running to Ma help.  thumbsdown
Val
Princess

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2017, 06:46:55 am »

^

It will be a miracle if Mrs Quinn can keep her out of those camel toe hideous jeggings and wedges.
Val
Princess

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2017, 01:28:49 pm »

Insiders at the DM say that they are still allowing the Midds and those with a vested interest to post under multiple aliases when waity is criticised or certain things (discussed in the members section are mentioned).   Their responses are always nasty and abusive and the DM have been reputed many times for allowing this.
Val
Princess

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2017, 01:52:25 pm »

Interesting comment from another forum

'James Allenby, aka James Middleton, has another alias now - I think this if the fifth variation of James Allenby.  Another troll is sam1707.  The DM know these deceits, but do nothing about'
marion
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2017, 02:07:52 pm »

I've reported trolls many times on DM but nothing's ever done yet those of us who criticise waity get banned from time to time.

It's so obvious to those with half a brain that several DM posters have multiple aliases yet nothing's ever done about that either.

Great Val that you given us some names though !!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2017, 02:20:57 pm »

It's pathetic a woman of her age needs to employ someone on an allegedly 6 figure salary to tell her not to wear innapropriate clothes
Val
Princess

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2017, 02:30:56 pm »

^

Probably work in the reverse and we will see Mrs Q trotting about in camel toe jeggings and tarty wedges.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2017, 02:34:23 pm »

Oh no please not!!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2017, 03:24:13 pm »

Kate plays a spot of tennis in designer leggings
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCUfs1iFbCw

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2017, 05:40:00 pm »

^She’s so sporty keen!   bored3

Ms. Quinn even walks with more bearing than Waity. Next lesson, I hope.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2017, 09:34:48 pm »

^ "Sporty Keen"  laugh laugh laugh laugh

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Val
Princess

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2017, 07:51:31 am »

^^^

How can they seriously expect anyone to believe she has HG.  A friend's daughter is confined to bed and can barely lift her head to be sick and never has good days let alone be able to leap about playing tennis.  It doesn't do Mrs Q's credibility any good going along with this farce.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2017, 08:04:09 am »

I guess they may well not expect us to believe it but they've hit away with this fraud twice so why not again. They know there's nothing we can do about it.....but then again pride does come before a fall.

I'd love to know what Ms Quinn's brief is. Why does an obviously (?!) intelligent woman like her want a job like this. It's hardly going to enhance her CV.

I hope your friend's daughter is better soon and get baby is safe  flower
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2017, 09:25:59 am »

Ms. Quinn, a consummate professional, was not hired to be Waity’s doctor, obgyn, nurse, confidante, nanny, or anything resembling a coddler.  Her one job is to create an organized, well-presented Duchess.  Period.  I can guarantee you that she combed over her job description/responsibilities/results expected with a fine tooth comb before accepting the position.  Power movers such as she never get mud on themselves. 

A woman like Ms. Quinn would walk away in a heartbeat if she was ever put in a position to defend anything that would harm her otherwise impeccable credentials.  And she may yet do so.

She’s an unrecognizable entity within the BRF.  She only does her job.  No mischief, no silliness, no intrigue and never alliances.  She is not going to throw herself on a sword for anybody and will expect to be respected for her accomplishments alone.

Val
Princess

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2017, 11:39:07 am »

Everyone thinks, especially insiders that Mrs Q has an impossible task.  Sadly Kate just doesn't have the skills and ability to carry out the role she and her mother manoeuvred her in to.  It will be interesting if Mrs Q as a starter could just stop her waving her large hands about and head nodding to cover up her inadequate conversational skills.  They tried to improve the duos image by attaching them to Harry but all it did was to drag him down to their level.   Let's hope that Mrs Q can make some sort of improvement as it is sorely needed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: