Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 10:42:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lawn Tennis Association October 31  (Read 1548 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: October 26, 2017, 03:37:59 pm »

Kensington Palace
The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron, will visit the Lawn Tennis Association on Tuesday 31st October @BritishTennis.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 06:16:12 pm »

She's obviously certain her HG won't be a problem that day
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 07:10:29 pm »

^ tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 08:35:55 pm »

^^
 Tongue
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 09:26:11 pm »

Waity's got not only selective but also psychic HG doncha know?  tehe
Val
Princess

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2017, 08:02:45 am »

^

It's unfair too on those  poor women who genuinely have HG and spend most of their pregnancy vomitting, hospitalised or in bed.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 11:34:20 am »

^You bet it is.  It's utterly shameless if/that she's just exaggerating ordinary morning sickness.  I've talked to women who have had HG and they don't understand her at all and wonder why she isn't their patron saint and bringing awareness to it.  They do not believe her and I believe them.  It's a thoroughly debilitating condition.  Even "mild" versions. 

Which is why, for now, I won't take my boot off her neck because it wasn't tooooo long ago that she was doing the boogaloo in the streets.

The other thing is, her past few empty-of-any-semblance-of-importance events make me suspicious that she did that to go to this gig.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 09:48:28 pm »

She's not even trying to convince us of her lies. She has no respect for anybody else, probably stemming from her having no self respect. Arrogance is a completely different thing.
I did have HG, the real sort, as I've mentioned on here before. I was so ill my husband was brought home from his work in a. Inflict zone. My kidneys were damaged for approximately 18 months. She disgusts me.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2017, 12:11:13 am »

^Oh, man! Sorry to hear that, Wiffy.

There is no way she'll go to this gig and not play a few rounds, "HG" and all.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2017, 02:51:14 pm »

Will it be George or charlotte who loves tennis

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 03:26:19 am »

^ *Waity voice* Charlotte already has a good swing and just loves hitting the ball. George has to be kept from swinging at other things with the racket.

DM headline - The Duchess is "keen" to pass on her family's love for tennis to the prince and princess  laundry

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 04:47:10 am »

And she will feel so much better than she may take a few swings herself- while in those blasted jeggings and platforms!  sauer
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 12:15:03 pm »

Dressed down Duchess! Pregnant Kate looks VERY sporty in designer joggers and £170 Nike trainers loved by footballers as she visits the National Tennis Centre
Kate, 35, was the epitome of casual chic in recycled Monreal London ‘tuxedo’ track pants worth an eye-watering £220 and £170 Nike Air VaporMax trainers, loved by footballers such as Cristiano Ronaldo and Rio Ferdinand.
And today she proved that the worst is most definitely behind her as she joined youngsters on the court to practice their tennis skills.    
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/31/11/45DD013800000578-5035047-image-a-44_1509450337197.jpg
This picture of her bending down to hit the ball would've made her ill if she really had HG imo.
Comments:
brrun0_banani, Tonga, Tonga, moments ago
Looks heavily "pregnant" indeed
FartyNuggets, Pyongyang, United Kingdom, moments ago
Well enough to turn up for that.
TinaNi, Oslo, Norway, 21 minutes ago
She does not look pregnant at all!!??
New018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5035047/Duchess-Cambridge-visits-National-Tennis-Centre.html
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 12:19:10 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 12:56:08 pm »

^New assistant has cracked her whip again.  Regardless of how goony Waity always behaves, her clothing is appropriate for the occasion, fits her properly without those blasted jeggings (I'm shocked), and both top and bottom match!  For WK, this is amazing.  The shoes are a bit precious, tho.  So 2014 here in the States and now gangsta wear but still, far more polished.

Sure looks healthy, too.   Cool
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 02:36:29 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 01:03:33 pm »

Kate looks nice .hope the new liw keep it up and keep pushing Kate not to wear clothes that are two sizes too small and tailored poorly

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 04:11:34 pm »

It's Kate's new Girl Friday! Duchess is seen with high-flying private secretary Catherine Quinn for the first time as she visits the National Tennis Centre
She spent several years working at Oxford, directing the university's Research Services and co-founding Oxford University Consulting, before joining the Wellcome Trust, the charitable healthcare foundation, where she led its grant-giving operations.

From there she moved to become chief executive of the Middle Temple, one of the Inns of Court to which barristers belong.

Finally she joined Oxford Said, juggling the role with positions on the boards of the Charity Commission, the Met Office, the Royal British Legion and the National Memorial Arboretum.
The high-flying professional is likely to receive a six-figure salary which will be met by Prince Charles through his private income from the Duchy of Cornwall.

Last year he spent close to £3.5million supporting William, Kate and Harry's official work and private households.   
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5035679/Duchess-Cambridge-private-secretary-Catherine-Quinn.html
Now why would Charles pay her a 6 figure salary to babysit Waity? Waity's just not up to the job in this day and age where the royals can't hide behind fake pr image and the will of the people like prior to the internet. Catherine Quinn's position is highly underrated for her talents as a leader and her reported salary. It's a shame she couldn't be the Duchess of Cambridge because she'd bring a lot to the position and would be highly respected because she'd be working on prestigious endeavors. Oh well, the Windsor's will trust on with this inadequate woman/child Waity although she'll continue to fail and irritate the public.

Keep Calm and Carry On
marion
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2017, 04:14:46 pm »

Selective HG in evidence again
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2017, 04:59:51 pm »

^^That a grown woman has to have someone of this caliber to tell her that everything she does and wears is wrong is utterly ridiculous.  PW needs to be taken to the woodshed every single lousy rotten day of his life.

Val
Princess

« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2017, 07:34:41 pm »

Typical scathing DM comment

Me Here, London, 3 hours ago
They must be paying this woman an absolute fortune because that is the only reason one could possibly think of for such a high flying professional woman to kowtow to a nobody like Kate Middleton who slept her way to status and fame!
New47

Many comments too that Mrs Quinn is wearing her poppy on the wrong side.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2017, 07:44:54 pm »

Wonder if she's been brought in to kick waity into shape
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: