Royal Gossip
December 11, 2018, 07:09:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate at war with the Queen  (Read 2882 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: October 23, 2017, 01:13:40 pm »

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/1209270/pregnant-kate-middleton-the-queen-prince-william-royal-duties-baby-prince-george-princess-charlotte bored3
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 01:26:34 pm »

^Has the article been pulled?  It pops up and then, zap!, it's replaced.  Anyway, I can't find it and another reminder to screen shot everything. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 01:53:13 pm »

^I can get through on the link.  Have saved it in pdf format, not sure how you screen shot  -  if simple and you can tell me will do a screen shot  -  not a techie.   Or maybe use a VPN, that might work.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 01:57:41 pm »

>> The Queen 'livid' with Prince William and pregnant Kate Middleton after the Duchess of Cambridge requests to take permanent step back from royal engagements

THE Queen is said to be angry with her grandson Prince William and his wife, Kate Middleton.

Prince William and Kate Middleton are reportedly in a feud with The Queen.

The Queen and her grandson apparently had a heated conversation, after William said he wanted his pregnant wife, the Duchess of Cambridge to take a step back from royal duties permanently.

"The 91-year-old monarch was livid that the future Queen of England would want to lessen her duties," a source apparently told Life & Style magazine.

"He [William] told her Kate wants her public appearances kept to a minimum and he’s 100% behind her. The conversation was quite icy."

Kate is said to be happier being a mother to their two children, Prince George, four, and Princess Charlotte, two, instead of engaging in royal duties in the public eye.

The Queen evidently adopts a "no nonsense" attitude when it comes to the Royal family’s appearances.

Kate is currently pregnant with her third baby with Prince William.

The 35 year old was forced to cancel a number of her planned public appearances due to a severe case of morning sickness – something she has battled in her previous pregnancies.

She even had to miss out on her son’s first day of school.

But in the past two weeks Kate returned to work, making her first few public appearances since her third pregnancy was announced.

During an outing this week, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were joined by Prince Harry as they visited the London Stadium.

Kate has continued to show off a hint of her blossoming baby bump, after it was announced her due date is April 2018. <<

---

This is what it says.

YM, maybe you can't access it because of location? I detest it with all my might when I can't access homepages because I'm in the "wrong" location or a site sends me back to my country's version  Angry  sauer  thumbsdown

But yes, saving articles offline is really important, things get frequently pulled or edited. Also a big  thumbsdown to that.  sauer

GB24, screenshotting is easy, google it, but on my laptop (and generally I believe) you just have to press the Windows button on the lower left (nearby the space key) and whilst pressing that press the print key, should be above the backspace/ delete key.
Depending on whether you use a laptop or PC or whether Windows or Apple etc etc there might be differences, but it's always super easy and the screenshots get automatically saved in a  "screenshot" folder in your pic gallery (or maybe downloads, folder creates itself when you make your first screenshot).
If in doubt or you use sth different or old or whatever, just google "how to screenshot [your computer brand] [your computer programme]". That should get you definitely a quick and easy answer!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 02:35:55 pm »

^I know!  Arrgh.  Still can’t get.  So, thank you!!!!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 03:02:43 pm »

"Kate is said to be happier being a mother to their two children"

Did pigs just fly? Cause that's a laugh and a half!  lmao
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 03:43:25 pm »

If Kate wanted that lifestyle she shouldn’t have married PW!  No taxpayer will (or should) accept funding a Royal Housewife at that level.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 06:06:30 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 04:20:29 pm »

OMG
 Waity sent Wimpo to inform HM about her refusal to work!
The whinging coward is even too lazy for that!
http://thestir.cafemom.com/celebrities/208111/kate_middleton_queen_elizabeth_fight/200792/all_of_this_said_other/4
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 05:11:53 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIPAw830jV8
The other day I was looking for a documentary to watch and I found this one. I realized that within this system a very great power play from behind, I'll show you in example.
 In the documentary she says that Diana was recorded talking to her lover and that recording was in the hands of the journalist, and she started to be paranoid, believing that she had tapping everywhere in the Palace, so to protect herself she had the idea to tell everything in the book.
Then another recording of Charles and Camila appears in the hand of another journalist, the famous absorbing intimate recording.
Then you see that there is an unknown force behind that hour plays to one side and hour plays to the other, ah there within that system a power play. So any news that comes out in a newspaper you can be sure to have a hand of some unknown force in there.
So you should always analyze a news that comes out about them always seeking to have a sixth sense in what is behind that information. To live in there should not be easy, to live in there you would have to have much knee in the ground asking for the masks to fall. Because there must be a lot of people who smile in front of you but stab you in the back. So some true information of this news can be extracted, some false, and some true, I dont know.

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 09:59:24 pm »

Maybe if it was in a credible publication, not a gossip rag.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 11:39:14 pm »

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/869854/Queen-Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-Prince-Harry-Duchess-of-Cambridge-Prince-George

direct link - works for me.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 06:55:20 am »

Maybe waity realises how unpopular she is and that's why she wants to give up royal duties. I'm sure she'll still want to do the galas and glitzy events though.

The reason Willy is probably in favour of this is that he can see her unpopularity and we have all noticed how much more relaxed he is without her. He must realise how unsuitable she is as the Consort to a  royal  heir and could well be another sign the marriage is on the skids

There's also another reason that springs to mind but my comments on that are on MO section
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 06:58:56 am by marion » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2017, 07:26:00 am »

I don't believe that Kate does want to give up Royal duties. It's been mooted by ones media outlet as far as I know and if there were any legs to this story IMO it would have been taken up by the more serious British Press. I think that Kate will undertake what she has on her calendar for this year and then resume her duties a few months after the new baby is born, probably early autumn next year. IMO Kate won't ever retire into private life unless there's a divorce, and that doesn't look likely, for obvious reasons!
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2017, 05:11:21 pm »

I don't believe that Kate does want to give up Royal duties. It's been mooted by ones media outlet as far as I know and if there were any legs to this story IMO it would have been taken up by the more serious British Press. I think that Kate will undertake what she has on her calendar for this year and then resume her duties a few months after the new baby is born, probably early autumn next year. IMO Kate won't ever retire into private life unless there's a divorce, and that doesn't look likely, for obvious reasons!

I know this is off topic but didn't know how else to ask.  What has happened to the Members Only Board please?
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2017, 07:28:26 am »

It’s sad that it’s come to this. PW needs to leave his grandmother alone. She’s 91 the same age as my grandmother. Why can’t they just do what she expects of them for another 10 years? So selfish. They are going to send her to an early grave, well for her at least. Her mom lived to be 101

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2017, 11:40:56 am »

^^From my view, Members Only is up and running.  You should be able to see it and access it.  PM me if not.  Thank you, YM

Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2017, 01:41:19 pm »

^^From my view, Members Only is up and running.  You should be able to see it and access it.  PM me if not.  Thank you, YM

Thanks YM, I couldn't see it because I wasn't logged in!  Doh!!!! Embarrassed
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2017, 02:22:08 pm »

^I see.  Good to know I'm not the only one having that kind of a week.  Glad all is well.   thumbsup  YM

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: