Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:02:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blind Items  (Read 9653 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2018, 01:11:39 am »

It's blindingly obvious that Blind Gossip compilers know everything about Meghan is lapped up, so they just trawl the tabloids and Tumblr etc and compile the items. These people have no contacts within any of the Palaces. Otherwise why weren't these specifics printed by them months ago? After all Meghan and Harry were wed in May. 
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2018, 02:44:51 pm »

The Pretend Holiday Invitation

[Blind Gossip] What better way to celebrate the holiday season than to pretend that your new family cares about your old family!

Someone associated with this actress put out a story that her “new” family invited her favorite relative to spend the holidays with them… but that her relative declined the invitation.

No.

The story was a completely fabrication. There was never an invitation. There are many other in laws and such much more important to the family and they have never been invited. The [new family] does not know from where this story originates. They have quietly let other distant relatives know that the story was untrue to avoid hurt feelings. However, they can not publicly refute it as it would make them look unwelcoming.

That makes sense. Besides, if an invitation was actually extended, there is a 100% chance that it would have been accepted.

Was someone is trying to spin the family holiday to make themselves look important and special?

https://blindgossip.com/the-pretend-holiday-invitation/
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2018, 03:55:17 pm »

Blind Items Revealed #3

December 8, 2018

Who knew that one person could bring down a family that centuries of time and wars could not do. That alliterate former actress is also sending out pages of notes to one of her very good friends to use in a book about the family. She signed all kinds of things, but know they won't do anything but write her a check if she were to get ready to publish some very "dark secrets."

Meghan Markle

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/12/blind-items-revealed-3_15.html

Blind Items Revealed #3

December 14, 2018

The ultimate kneepadding weekly magazine is being paid a monthly fee through a PR company for approximately 10 positive stories per month about this alliterate former actress turned celebrity.

People/Meghan Markle

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/12/blind-items-revealed-3_22.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2019, 07:05:24 pm »

Sensitive To Nicknames

[Blind Gossip] This celebrity wife is trying to get her bigger celebrity husband to live a healthier lifestyle.

To that end, she has supposedly asked him to cut out alcohol.

He is behaving himself around her. When she is not around, though, he will take a few sips.

[One of his friends] was teasing him and said, “Good thing The Ganja Queen isn’t here to see this!” He got very serious and said, “Don’t call her that anymore!”

We’re not sure if that means she isn’t smoking anymore… or if he is just sensitive to nicknames that may have been used about her in the past, teasing or otherwise.

Similar: The Alcohol Games

Husband/Wife:

https://blindgossip.com/sensitive-to-nicknames/
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2019, 01:13:35 pm »

I'm glad that Harry found Megan, that he stopped drinking alcohol is a good sign that he found a good wife who cares about him and his health ... It's worse when a man gets married with a woman and they live filling the face of alcohol and both unhappy in the depths of the soul .....
The woman is meat and the rib of a man, so that often the love of a man is so intense for a woman, however many employees a house has only she knows what to cook, and how to take care of food, clothes, husband's health, woman has a unique ability to make a home a safe haven, a boon in a man's life, she manages to bring peace to his mind and fire to his heart .... but a bad wife is like cancer in the bones, as the Bible says ....

Motto for the year 2019: "He who overcomes will have these things for his heritage; and I will be his God, and he will be my son." (AP 21:7).
http://www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br/en/home/
Little light
Countess

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2019, 01:46:04 pm »

And a bad husband for his wife is just as bad.

I agree. I do think it’s good he’s cutting down on the alcohol, I don’t know if he’s still smoking, but I still don’t like her. Just a gut feeling.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2019, 02:14:18 pm »

^ Indeed, a bad husband is cancer for the wife, and cooking and feeding your spouse does not make you a good spouse, more goes into it. It also does not mean at all that M is a good wife just because she dictates his diet, if her demands are true I wouldn't call that healthy at all, not in terms of diet and not in terms of what a good spouse is either.

If not drunk in excess, then alcohol is good and seems that Haz hasn't at all become teetotal. Good on him, maybe he has some balls left somewhere.

^^ If I dare say, but by your posts you're incredibly conservative, a bit weird reading it sometimes tbh hide
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2019, 02:48:12 pm »

oh beloved, I've been through so much suffering in this life that if it had not been an unbridled desire to know God I would have given up life a long time and would not be here anymore ... But I'm going to try not to spend this much "Conservative" side to not scare people so much, forgive me .... hug

Motto for the year 2019: "He who overcomes will have these things for his heritage; and I will be his God, and he will be my son." (AP 21:7).
http://www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br/en/home/
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2019, 02:02:55 pm »

Hiring Some Stress Relief

[Blind Gossip] This actress’ best-known role was the lead on TV drama.

While there is no doubt that her busy life demands a few staff to help her out, we’re not sure the latest choice is a wise one given something that happened just a few years ago.

She was married to [redacted] but she was really lonely and stressed out. She hired a personal trainer. Good looking guy, hot body. I don’t know if you’d call it an affair, but they did hook up a few times.

Yes, working out and having sex with a hot guy are two great ways to relieve stress.

And we know she’s a little stressed out right now.

But… is adding a young, good-looking man as a key member of staff really the best choice?

Actress:

[Optional] Will she stay faithful to her man?

https://blindgossip.com/hiring-some-stress-relief/

It's about M, and with her track record, I'd say no, she's not going to stay faithful to anyone, no husband, nor friend, no family.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2019, 04:11:03 pm »

She is not very smart but doubt she is so stupid.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2019, 04:14:38 pm »

^ I doubt it too, which is why I didn't want to post it at first, but the possibilty of her having had an affair might be true, so I did anyway.

I don't think she can stay faithful to anyone, but she can't be so callous and stupid to have an affair now. After the heirs are popped out, we can talk again.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2019, 04:22:54 pm »

Agreed.  I don’t think she’s this stupid.  I’ve been surprised before, tho, at just how recklessly idiotic people can be.   sigh

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2019, 04:42:52 pm »

^ Right. Whenever we think someone can't be that stupid, many times they prove us wrong easter-lol.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2019, 08:12:26 pm »

Maybe BRF are prepping their exit strategy. If she's the adulteress no one will blame H for wanting out.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2019, 10:44:54 pm »

I don't think the woman is cheating on Harry.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2019, 01:42:17 pm »

Well, she did cheat on her other boyfriend, a live-in one, (Corey?) when she first hooked up with Harry. So she does cheat.

But cheating with Harry? I wouldn't put it past her.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2019, 01:49:52 pm »

THe time sequence of Cory has not really been determined definitively. She may or may not have cheated on him.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2019, 03:43:44 pm »

Blind Item #4

This alliterate former actress turned A list celebrity invited dozens upon dozens of A+/A list celebrities to her baby shower. The vast majority said no, so now, our former actress is telling everyone she is not allowed a shower. The same rule was in place prior to the invitations, but she was going to ignore the rule. Now, suddenly she is going to follow it. Uh huh.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/01/blind-item-4_20.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2019, 04:41:25 pm »

This is the one of the few I can believe

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2019, 09:42:07 pm »

Some ardent royalists routinely send wedding presents and baby gifts to royals. I have heard of people doing this in the US.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: