Royal Gossip
October 17, 2018, 08:03:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blind Items  (Read 4576 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 12:45:03 pm »

So why do you think is margot and what could have been the revenge?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2018, 04:03:35 pm »

^  ick I wouldn't put it as impossible, she advertized that she can strip etc on her CV and Weinstein slept with literally every woman, who was willing or unwilling, didn't matter. M's CV certainly implied a willingness, she knows better than I do how Hweird works and no sane person who's avoiding the casting couch like crazy would ever put sth such unsubtle on their acting CV.

From H&M's wedding thread:

Here is more gossip about the wedding. Juicy gossip.

The Beckams's marriage is a sham. They are together as part of the brand they have built but he's apparently a ladies man

Blind Item #16
It used to be that this long time married foreign born permanent A list celebrity the whole world knows would keep his indiscretions far from home. Then, they got closer but with very discreet people who ensured that everyone remained silent through the threat of force is necessary. Then, he got involved with someone closer to home who told a few friends which is how we know about her. Now though, he has just become kind of semi-public with
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/05/blind-item-16_24.html

The second one is about Meghan. Apparently she invited all the A list Hollywood, just like I suspected. She invited people she has never met but wants to associate with and naturally the A-listers didn't come. They just haven't met her and unlike her and the bunch that showed up people still believe in marriage being a friends and family affair and not a networking event for a power crazed unsuccessful actress.

Blind Item #13
Apparently, this former actress turned bride invited a whole slew of A+ list celebrities to her wedding she had never invited because she wanted to meet them all. They are the same celebrities who would never have given her the time of day previous to this. Most of the people she invited said no because they thought it was weird to be invited if they had never met either person. One of those people is this A+ list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee who showed the invitation to friends.
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/05/blind-item-14_24.html

The third one is the juicy one. Apparently Meggie has a celebrity crush on someone and she wanted her on the wedding. Invitation sent out and everything. But she didn't know that this celebrity had a thing with her now husband. Who would that star be.

Blind Item #14
Speaking of that wedding, it was pretty interesting that one foreign born A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee wasn't invited. Oh, our actress wanted her invited but doesn't know about the three day weekend her groom spent with the A lister. Apparently that is one weekend he doesn't want to relive. He treated the A lister like crap and she got some revenge two years later although she won't say what the revenge was.
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/05/blind-item-14_24.html

Nobody would put "stripping" on a CV. I doubt she did.

Speaking of Weinstein, Cressida did actually work for him and posed with him.  IT can be googled and the photo is there. Not saying there was anything between them. But it was ill advised of her to pose with him  because the bad stuff about him was out there and known among the film community. THen, people spoke out.

Meghan had nothing to do with him.

Meghan never expressed any such 'willingness.'
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2018, 04:08:20 pm »

^How do you know this with such certainty?  Got links? 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2018, 04:13:32 pm »

Certainty that she never said anything publicly. OR admitted anything. Innocent until proven guilty. She had a career as an actress, not a stripper.

Her "blog" is dubious since it mentions stage work, something she never did.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 06:28:42 pm »

^Stripping was on her resume.  That happens to be true.  Not exactly unusual, tho, in the biz she was in.  As for Weinstein more evidence points toward her using all options to get ahead so wouldn’t be shocked.  It wouldn’t be too great to go open about that while whitewashing your past is how I see it.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2018, 07:56:11 pm »

If the blind is true, my money is still on it being Ratner that she fooled around with. Harvey's way of having a "trophy" from his conquests was to have those he violated walk red carpets in his wife's frocks. Knowing what we know about Marble's opportunistic nature and eagerness to get invites to events, there's no way in hell she would have passed up the opportunity to walk a major red carpet in Marchesa.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2018, 08:10:46 pm »

^Thst makes sensr.  Since she never really got a good part in anything big, it’s more unlokely to be Weinstein.  That I can buy.  Not saying she wouldn’t have wanted a movie role, tho, at whatever the cost.  It’s normal behavior out there. 

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2018, 08:54:27 pm »

^I'm not entirely sure Weinstein was involved either, as he got the women big parts and awards, but then again you have to consider that he abused countless women and not all could possibly land good parts, esp when the talent wasn't that great dontknow

Not sure the 3rd blind is about Margot Robbie, she's been with her husband for ages, she would have then cheated on him with H if it were her. Not impossible though.

The "revenge" could have happened more private and not at all publicly dontknow I would love love love for that one to be revealed though eating cookies
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2018, 09:25:02 pm »

^&^^ While not all of Harvey's victims got big parts, the common denominator is a connection that is verifiable. We're talking zero degrees of separation. All perpetrators have a pattern or calling card. Every single victim either worked on his support team, was on projects he was connected to, pictured with him at events, and/or wore his wife's garments on the red carpet. We don't have any of this with Marbles. At the very least we would have a picture of them together at an event. No way in hell she'd have been in the same room as him without at least getting a picture for Instagram.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2018, 09:30:59 pm »

^ Good point easter-think
sandy
Princess

« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2018, 02:34:10 am »

Meghan did not appear in any Weinstein production? Why on earth would she be involved with him to get on a show like Suits which is really relatively not an A lister show.  Cressida got an unbilled role in Tulip Fever and was pictured with him (nothing happened but she probably deeply regrets being seen posing with photos of him.  If Meghan "fooled around" she would probably have gotten a small part in one of his films. She didn't. Why the assumption that she did with no proof of it. The English Rose Cressida not "nervy American" Meghan was actually associated with him by appearing in his film Tulip Fever.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2018, 08:14:35 am »

^^ and ^^^  Yes, good point,  As they often say, no smoke without fire.  Nothing would surprise me with murky, she would appear not to be fussy as to what she does, or whose toes she might tread on, along the way.  As the saying goes, be careful who you tread on when you are on the way up, they won´t support when the fall comes  -  seen it happen many times over the years.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2018, 01:34:47 pm »

^^^^^^^^^^^^Alexandrine

In a previous interview, Margot Ribbie said she chatted to Harry for a while thinking he was Ed Sheeran. She was at a house warming party held by Suki Waterhouse. Another guest was Cara Delevingne and it was she who persuaded Margot to prank call Harry.

I just assumed it was Margot who was with Harry as I thought Cara was a lesbian" turns out, she's not and is bisexual, so maybe it was Cara.

But this does not fit the blind. So I'm thinking it might be Margot.

I've no idea if it is Alexandrine. Sorry. Bit here's the link to Margot talking about Harry. I'm sure there are others.

And I've no idea what the revenge could be. Maybe they were photographed or filmed when they were having sex. No idea, sorry.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5718205/oscar-margot-robbie-prince-harry-jokes-i-tonya/
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2018, 01:53:48 am »

Keep it to yourself but...

A blonde London socialite, who has more than a million social media followers, became the talk of a friend's wedding in Greece when she was caught in flagrante delicto with a male admirer even though her husband was also at the celebrations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5823283/EDEN-Meghans-wedding-dress-didnt-fit-says-Escada-boss-making-actress-look-straight.html

One of the Delevingne sisters? Poppy?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2018, 11:20:37 am »

She was celebrating her anniversary on insta a couple of days ago.... so I would hope not!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2018, 11:17:15 am »

Slappy Engagement

[Blind Gossip] When this TV actress’ boyfriend was ready to propose, he talked to her father. The father gave his blessing under one condition.

When she was with [Her Ex], they got into some big fight, and it got physical and he slapped her. I don’t know if she hit him first or if she hit him back. Anyway, her dad knew about it and it upset him. That’s why he made [Her Boyfriend] promise not to hurt her.

Well, at least that explains the odd request.

Similar: Fight In The Green Room

Actress:

Boyfriend turned Fiance:

Her Ex Who Slapped Her:

[Optional] If someone struck you in anger, what would you do? Strike back/ walk away/ leave them permanently/ something else?

http://blindgossip.com/?p=92256
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2018, 02:20:21 am »

B*tch Better Have My Money
[Blind Gossip] When your reputation needs to be kept squeaky clean but your relatives won’t shut up about you, what do you do?
In the case of this recently-married actress, the solution is very simple… and very complicated!
Her family members are desperate for money. She could easily shut them all up if she paid them each a stipend every month. I heard that the total to all the individuals involved would be approximately $60,000 USD a month.
However, she does not have as large a nest egg as people might think and that nest egg would erode quickly. Her husband has the money, but would face enormous hurdles from his family if he tried to use his inheritance as hush money for the next fifty years!
There is also the unpleasant fact that her family members have thus far proven wildly unpredictable and unstable. Even with contracts, there are no guarantees that the stipends would result in both stability and silence.
http://blindgossip.com/?p=92292#more-92292

Keep Calm and Carry On
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2018, 03:43:50 pm »

^ Murky and Hurkle.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2018, 10:34:42 am »

Done With Daddy

[Blind Gossip] This recently married celebrity is still having family problems!

She was very sincere about having her husband meet her father. However, she asked her father not to talk to the press and then warned him three more times not to talk to them, yet he persisted. She is done with him now. He will NEVER meet her husband. He cannot be trusted. She is working with her representatives to devise some standard evasive statements to make whenever someone enquires as to the current status of their relationship.
http://blindgossip.com/?p=92462#more-92462

Thomas and Meghan Markle

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2018, 01:44:33 pm »

never say never is my motto.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: