Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 03:51:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: I will only work when it suits me  (Read 4881 times)
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2018, 11:09:15 pm »

^ Being a stay at home mum is marvellous for anyone with her resources: the tedious bits (household chores) are done by staff, you can even hoist your kids onto staff when you find them tedious, and a seemingly endless shopping budget. Makes it very easy.

Can wait for the next bs headline shortly before she's bound to come out of hiding how she's "keen to hit the ground running!"
Gawd. Spare me.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2018, 11:30:05 pm »

She is the epitome of what is wrong with marriage; husband (in this case the nation) foots the bills while she plays at being an adult. I bet you anything that if William had to pay his own way, he never would have married her. He would have married someone with a top career or married a GENUINE heiress to a huge fortune. I do know that she's foolish to think that she can get away with this once Charles becomes King and I do not think William loves her enough to put up with her mooching for long. I do know that I am certain each time he's around her, he looks like he loathes her and she is stupid to think that she in fact is secure. If William reaches a point where he has nothing to lose, I am certain that he'll cut her loose and start a campaign against her.

Her lack of work is only increasing her number of enemies. Her charities are not getting any money and certainly, she is clearly viewed as an annoyance by the courtiers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2018, 11:53:26 pm »

She’s not called Waity for nothing.  eating cookies  It feels at times like Wills is done with her and Meghan, who’s just like her in many ways, was brought in to lessen the exposure that she gets with Wills. I believe that their marriage as well as their fraud (members only section) was about to blow and this scheme with Harry and Meghan was cooked up to have Wills and the royal family sort things out behind the scenes. I for one, would love if she gets the boot regardless of how it’ll look to the public. Her lazy good for nothing self should never have been allowed in the royal family in the first place. She has a very pivotal role and she blows it each and every time she steps out of the house/palace. Wills looks like a fool not knowing his role as he’s just as lazy and ignorant. What’s going to happen when she gets back from her very long maternity/lazy  tehe leave. Will she magically start to actually do some work and give legiable speeches and read the briefs as preparation for the engagement or will it be the same bs as before.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2018, 12:17:54 am »

Thing is, William was not drilled into growing up and dropping his youthful idiocy; he was allowed to be the 'good guy' and allowed others in his life to take the fall for him. If he had been forced to do a full program of duties while at St. Andrews (just doing fun little appearances would have really boosted his relationship with his people) he wouldn't have had time to go to bars and clubs and jet set around. He was left to his own devices, neglected really, in an environment and around people who preferred to push boundaries instead of respect and adhere to them. Kate was someone who viewed 'no' as negotiable and few people can handle someone who doesn't let up. He ended up in a 'relationship' with someone who was WAY more seasoned in life than he was and FEW can actually handle that kind of scheming.

As for work, by the time she was engaged, her personality as an idle, pampered mistress was set and done. She was never going to do charity work, or care about charity work. I am certain that all she wants is to enjoy the good things in life to the full, things she believes she has 'earned.'

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2018, 06:55:35 pm »

^ Very well said KF.  I agree with all your points.  I think Carole and Mike put a lot of pressure on Willy after 2007 to get engaged. He held out for a long time, but finally relented, IMO.  My husband and I know very few couples who married their college sweethearts and lasted long term.  Yes, there are some, but those I know were very grounded people with a lot of support around them during the early years of marriage.

Am sick of the 'hit the ground running' line from those around her.  It's never happened and it never will.  This long maternity leave (from what, we wonder) was interrupted only by one small engagement right before Wimbledon in order to justify her attendance at Wimbledon.  How transparent!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2018, 08:14:15 pm »

William should have told Mike and Carole that he wasn't making Kate stick around and should have made it clear that he didn't owe Kate a ring because he had sex with her. Thing is, that her so called reputation was already largely a joke by the time 2007 rolled along and I am certain that among his set it was worse. As for honor, she had no claim to honor since she had certainly not gotten his full attention in any honorable way on that catwalk. Parading in a bra and panty set twice (once in the famous sheer 'dress,' but the other time in that white bra/panty set with that black sarong tied over her hips) shows her to be something other than honorable.

He owed her nothing in the area of marriage and frankly the fact that he fell fully for that narrative that the Midds were putting out proves he is an idiot. They were college sweethearts, but that doesn't translate into a lifetime of obligation and duty. She had no right to latch on to him and expect a ring right away, on her timeline. It was clear that he had duties and goals he had to meet up with and none of them were going to be changed for Kate's sake. It's bitter irony that the supposedly down to earth middle class girl turned out to be one of the most vapid possible additions to the BRF and clearly didn't understand WHY William had a right to a life of his own.

Thing is, that the entire planet was watching her to see what she would make of herself and she had every single opportunity to build fabulous connections and clearly could have ended up earning a lot of respect and leverage. Instead she mooched around and put it about that she was 'in training' to be a consort, which we now know is not the truth. She got it into her head that since she was middle class, that she had a RIGHT to not just get taken care of, but be taken care of in a style she wanted to become accustomed to. She drops her panties for a prince and has had the gall to think that she is above honest work and deserves chivalry.

It makes my blood boil that she wants the entire planet to just sit around and wait for her to pull it together and she has the GALL to make all sorts of promises.

Thing is, that Kate started out in that marriage at square one with the public, but in the red with the courtiers and court set. Instead of dedicating herself to day to day volunteer work, she instead ends up swanning around London, leaving her husband to rot up North, then wonders why she isn't liked by them. I find it startling that she has no idea that her work is her leverage for her to get what she wants out of life and she has nerve getting people to literally move an entire office (Huffington Post) and then jilts them in favor of a shopping spree. It galls me that she is so determined to NOT know about doing actual work, but just mooches around.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2018, 02:19:50 pm »

flower

I think there is no going any lower in our opinions of this totally useless and self-serving woman. History is full of cheap, royal gold-diggers whose own parents put them forward as booty calls/convenient pieces of a@@. It was never to be known as woman of any worth or merit - it was the glamour and and luxuries. Now because she does squat and never does anything that we now have MM put forward. It doesn't get any lower than this. Why does the rest of the RF stand idly by?
Val
Princess

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2018, 06:03:31 pm »

^

She has been treated far to lightly but it all goes back to Diana and the outcry on her death of how badly she was treated by the RF.  As QE’s only objective is to preserve the Monarchy she (QE)is walking on eggshells.  QE can’t risk the downfall of the Monarchy again as much as she would like to take lazy Kate to task.  Crafty ma mid knew this, homed in on it and got sprogs churned out in quick succession which makes it even more difficult.  Kate is far too lazy to do any work of significance.   The only things she will do are the fun activities if those.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2018, 06:09:51 pm »

You know, if HM were worried about the downfall of the monarchy, I do believe that HM should stop coddling her brat heirs. Charles uses his vaunted time in Gordonstoun as the reason for all his personal failings and the rest of the BRF moans all the time about not having the 'luxury' of a normal life. HM refuses to get her dynasty in line and put them to productive work and refuses to start doling out punishments when they challenge her authority.

I don't think Kate realizes just how pointless and wasteful her entire life has been. I do know that she's at a point where she has no idea that she hasn't settled into a normal life, she's settled into a way of life that is very close to going out the window. She's very obviously unaware that the aristos dislike her, the press is only holding back out of respect for HM, and the chances of her becoming Queen Consort get slimmer by the day as the monarchy continues to run out of justifications for their existence.

She's not working at all and it is rather disconcerting that she apparently is unaware that it is likely that William might in fact leave her once he gets the chance. I do not know if William will care about the PR aspects of what the tabloids think once she pushes him too far.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2018, 08:11:51 pm »

When is Kate back at work (not that she was working much in the first place)? Louis was born almost 5 months ago. She'd barely finished maternity leave from the last sprog before she got pregnant again. It's an absolute joke.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2018, 03:16:17 am »

^No kidding.  This has being going on since she first arrived on the scene.  I don't think anybody's at the helm anymore.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2018, 04:19:41 am »

You know, Kate made a huge mistake when she failed to hit the ground running and chose to make the public wait to the point of frustration for her to start doing a regular program of duties. She reminds me of a celebrity who fails to strike while the iron is hot and build a portfolio of good work and therefore misses the chance to build some kind of foundation of good work. Then they realize their mistake and try to make up for it and basically fall way behind; then someone new hits the scene and once the press attention moves on for good, starts lamenting how everyone is against them. I do believe that Kate is unaware that the world is moving on and soon her attempts to get attention will be viewed as pathetic. I do believe that she is unaware that she's become old news and passe. I do not believe that she's at a point where she can regain credibility and I do believe that she refuses to face that even her inlaws are fed up with her and her husband barely bothers to even try with her anymore.

I wonder if she realizes that no one is in fact trying to hold her back from a great life.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2018, 05:29:33 am »

The bad thng for her is that Meghan's taking centre stage right now and is a massive joke that people are tired of. She'll be gone and the spotlight will be heavily on Waity; future queen consort.  tehe What an utter mistake to have her in this position to be in because she really is a useless lightweight who's been boosted up over the years by the press. It's still funny how she looks down on Meghan as someone beneath her when she's so much like her.

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2018, 12:30:23 pm »

It's going to be on an atomic bomb scale of changes when the Queen passes away.  I just wonder how much the people of the country will put up with after that happens.

Kate has done what was expected of her, albeit with the least possible energy involved.  So, how is that going to go down when the bastion and shield of HM is absent?

I don't think it's going to be an easy ride for Kate then if, and only if, a republic takes their place.  And if the monarchy stays under some level of detente, more is going to be expected of her as POW.  Interesting.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2018, 01:49:33 pm »

If the monarchy falls, I bet you anything that William would throw her out of his life quickly and go on. Thing is, that if he had been normal, he would have filed a restraining order against her instead of taking her back in 2007. William married her because he could afford to put up with her antics, not because of love; if he had been required to find his own way in the world, I am certain he would not have married someone with no money or no status. I've been rejected because of a perceived lack of means, so  I know what I'm talking about.

She only got what she has because the BRF is too stupid and too pampered to know how to get rid of her and act decisively.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2018, 02:07:04 pm »

Not that any media outlet is trustworthy but I heard on the radio this morning that Kate is pregnant again.  That the whispers of Smirky being pregnant was really Kate.

Anybody got scoop on that?  Good grief, if true, whoever predicted that she'd start really working when George got his driver's license was on the mark.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2018, 02:20:50 pm »

The only thing I read was on the cover of one of the magazines (on par of Star) that Kate and Meghan are both pregnant and will deliver at the same time.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2018, 03:04:15 pm »

^ laugh

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2018, 04:00:13 pm »

I’ve not heard either as being pregnant, certainly not Kate, but I had read on Twitter of speculation on MM.  Also seen MM called nopregmeg  Lips Sealed

I doubt Kate is pregnant.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2018, 04:15:04 pm »

Not that any media outlet is trustworthy but I heard on the radio this morning that Kate is pregnant again.  That the whispers of Smirky being pregnant was really Kate.
Anybody got scoop on that?  Good grief, if true, whoever predicted that she'd start really working when George got his driver's license was on the mark.

If she spends all her time getting pregnant and not working, people will not ridicule her, they'll just be dismissive of her and move on to others who are actually doing something with their lives. As will William; he doesn't seem enthralled with her anymore and he does in fact seem dismissive of her. He hasn't regularly threatened the media, he is obviously not going out of his way for his new in-laws as he used to, and he really doesn't sound too engaged with his children. He wasn't even at Charlotte's first day of school, while Kate was there with the rest of the mothers, taking photos.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: