Royal Gossip
September 23, 2018, 12:17:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: I will only work when it suits me  (Read 2698 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: October 04, 2017, 04:12:06 pm »

http://www.closerweekly.com/posts/kate-middleton-kids-royal-duties-143364 BS
This is Waity finding an excuse never to work.
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 06:14:32 pm »

She works very hard, it takes a lot of work to find excuses not to work. laugh The article mentioned her very close relationship with her children...when I see photos of Kate and her children and of Victoria of Sweden and her kids, the difference is huge and Victoria seems a lot closer and happier than Kate. She and her husband should start practising what they preach and go to therapy, it would do them good.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 03:46:22 am »

She hasn't even given birth but the excuses for no work are already beginning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4950146/Duchess-Cambridge-effect-severe-morning-sickness.html
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 07:15:48 am »

When someone doesn't want to work, they will always find an excuse not to work.  dontknow
sanka
royal watcher

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 04:07:47 am »

I agree Joanna that when you see photos of Kate with the children it is completely different to other royals like Victoria or even Charlene. She doesn't seem to have a close relationship with the children based on some photos.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 05:36:48 am »

^ I don't think she sees them much. They have two full-time nannies and don't do that many appearances (think of the number of hours per week they are actually working). If she and William were really "hands on" parents, they would only need one part-time nanny most of the time, and the two full-time nannies would only be needed when they are touring out of the country and the kids are staying home.
Val
Princess

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 08:14:42 am »

Kate and Ma's favourite occupations as we know are watching boxed sets of TOWIE, guzzling their Chablis with cigarettes, shopping on line, having expensive beauty treatments  and b-tching about the other Royals.  There definitely isn't time for work in their shallow wrong values lives.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 06:10:25 pm »

My parents were ardent monarchists and looked up to the monarchy. They must be spinning in their graves at how low the RF has sunk. That family should be held up as an example of how NOT to live.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 07:37:09 pm »

I think Kate made the biggest mistake of her life marrying into the BRF; if she does not work for six months, she'll be toast. She can't slack off and can't keep skipping out on engagements and other events.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2017, 08:38:01 pm »

Waity IMO is not caring for Bruiser and Viperette on a regular basis because she behaves borderline aggressive towards them and they seem ill at ease with her.
She does nothing all day except sleeping in, watching TV , smoking, drinking and hours of daily plotting with the Viper.
No compare that to Charlene who actually is a hands on mom, spends lots of time with Jaques and Gabriella and proudly shows them off whenever there's an opportunity.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_g7EirCgziI/Vur65J3pRFI/AAAAAAAA-tc/gvB0YfOVLno9VDLc-Tqh8Mxca1ItCFfHQ/s595/Monaco-Princess-Gabriella-Crown-Prince-Jacques-Princess-Charlene-3.jpg
There are no photo's like this of Waity and Viperette because there's just no bond. Those kids are means to and end and nothing more.
ohmy
gossip insider

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2017, 11:40:53 pm »

Guess what fellow dishers? I will only work when it suits me, also  Cool. Now off to work I go the mortgage is due & Christmas is around the corner wopedo

“If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 12:28:04 am »

No no no Kate that's not how it works!  bignono
That ring on your finger means you will work when the queen/public/courtiers tell you to!
It's not just a ring my dear, it's the collar where they attached the string to make you dance!
Now dance, little monkey, dance! easter-bunny

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2017, 03:18:23 am »

^ laugh

^^^ I agree that kate has very little involvement with the children, she has no bond with them. I am sure the majority of G and C's time is spent with the nanny and they see their parents very seldom. They seem relaxed in the company of Maria.
ohmy
gossip insider

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2017, 04:48:29 am »

I hope she gets her back extender (my hubby's name for a flat butt) in order  quick, fast, & in a hurry. Everyone from the South (USA) knows the saying "from the mouth of babes speak the truth". Before you know it Uncle Harry &  Meghan, who both love kids will be coming  around more after the new baby is born just as reinforcements. Then what? Bad press? As much as the public loved Di the switching of nannies is foul especially whenever it effects the stabilization of little ones. (The words of a former licensed  social worker)

“If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2017, 09:11:37 pm »

Waity IMO is not caring for Bruiser and Viperette on a regular basis because she behaves borderline aggressive towards them and they seem ill at ease with her.
She does nothing all day except sleeping in, watching TV , smoking, drinking and hours of daily plotting with the Viper.
No compare that to Charlene who actually is a hands on mom, spends lots of time with Jaques and Gabriella and proudly shows them off whenever there's an opportunity.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_g7EirCgziI/Vur65J3pRFI/AAAAAAAA-tc/gvB0YfOVLno9VDLc-Tqh8Mxca1ItCFfHQ/s595/Monaco-Princess-Gabriella-Crown-Prince-Jacques-Princess-Charlene-3.jpg
There are no photo's like this of Waity and Viperette because there's just no bond. Those kids are means to and end and nothing more.

When Waity is with the kids, she's probably angry at having to deal with them as well as actually work, so they are most likely nervous or even afraid of her.
SouthernBelle
royal watcher

« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2017, 10:34:01 pm »

Charlene always looks so warm, natural, and comfortable with her little ones. 
Val
Princess

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2017, 10:41:43 pm »

Well, what's  happened to Mrs Q who with all her over qualifications for the job was supposed to knock Waity in to shape?  Just like juggers the wonder PR man of the moment she appears to be another big fail.
Wish
royal watcher

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 01:04:15 pm »

I think she'll be working a lot more now Meghan is on the scene. easter-wink  I've think I've seen more photos of her in the DM since "the" engagement than I have all year!  IMHO Meghan is the best thing that could have happened to Kate as she will not like someone-else stealing the limelight.  Whether it's too little too late remains to be seen because Kate has cultivated the "stay at home mother" to her own detriment.  Rather than portraying herself as a busy mother who makes time to champion under supported causes, her idleness has meant that the general public (her future subjects) only see her as someone who does the odd appearance every now and again - preferably when there are A'listers in attendance.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2017, 02:24:07 pm »

Not just A listers though.

Hunky men she wants to hump will do fine.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2018, 10:09:37 pm »

I thought I would dredge this up.

I find it ironical how she's the happiest stay at home mother on the planet, but minus the reality that she isn't paid by the taxpayer to be a stay at home mother. She clearly doesn't want to work and I do wonder if her lack of even trying is why the press has largely stopped covering her. Clearly the press has moved on to Meg and I do believe that she might in fact find herself with nothing no matter how hard she works from here on out.

She's said she's keen to work and wants to work and get legwork in, but clearly she's officially on the wane and becoming yesterday's news. Even when she gets back from 'maternity leave,' I am certain that she's going to end up getting only sideline coverage, nothing front and center and I am sure that her day of keeping the press interested is over. A new frock isn't going to basically stimulate interest and no one takes her seriously anymore. Even her husband seems bored with her.

She's like a celebrity that has played one too many games with the press and now everyone is fed up with her and giving her the cold shoulder.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: