Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 11:39:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Penny Junor Thread  (Read 3312 times)
dianab
Countess

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2017, 04:59:56 pm »

when they were leaving the ritz it is obvious they were a couple and were happy together. she didnt look tired or bored with him. their body language is completely different of, let's say, charles and diana in late 1980s ie. when they were visiting the spanish royals the dislike they felt for each other was obvious

if it was harry and megan laughing and playing/interacting like that ... i wonder if so many would be saying one of them is unhappy or expecting to be recued...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 05:03:58 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2017, 05:02:18 pm »

They also made a fuss about Khan not liking Dodi. But Khan should have known it was over. He would not meet Diana half way and she moved on.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2017, 05:31:59 pm »

http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/television/Princess-Diana-ABC-Last-100-Days-TV-HBO-Dateline-Martin-Bashir.html

This review sums it up. I'm adding it after editing feature expired.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2017, 08:59:49 pm »

Thank you, Sandy! Yeah I really can't see Diana getting back with Khan after all that, and as for marrying Dodi, no way!!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2017, 09:02:00 pm »

I think neither of them was her Mr Right.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2017, 07:49:03 pm »

True. I don't know if she would have ever found a man that would and could love her the way she wanted or needed.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2017, 08:36:44 pm »

Sadly, killed off before she could meet someone who would treat her as she wanted, and there would have been someone out there, she made a bad move marrying chucky, should have left him standing at the altar, taken him down a peg or two.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2017, 10:20:50 pm »

Penny Junor and Ingrid Seward have made their living off sucking up to Charles and now Camilla.  They are regular visitors to Highgrove and Clarence House.

History will not judge their "works" as unbiased or factual.  

Junor's throaty whisper when she says Charles' name is hilarious.     laugh

"lady" Colin AKA George Zadie makes up his stuff as he goes along,  always has.  Vile toad.

As for Diana being damaged, there is not one person who employed her as a nanny  or to work in the kindergarten who has said she "damaged" or "unstable".   

« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 10:24:01 pm by Tatiana » Logged

sandy
Princess

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2017, 10:29:59 pm »

Junor had the gall to say on that NBC special that Camilla was only trying to "help" Diana. I think more to the point "help herself" to the gravy train of Being Charles' mistress.

There was a photo of Penny and Camilla giggling at a party only just recently. Supposedly Penny is working on a biography of Camilla.

Colin Campbell makes up stories about Diana, some of them very vicious. Surprisingly her Diana bashing gossip is believed by some.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2017, 10:36:32 pm »

None of these "authors" met Diana, or knew her.   

People have to realise that being in the Charles' camp means future honours and titles.

Also dead people cannot sue.

Charles had asked three other ladies to marry him, they were older and wiser than poor Diana, and knew the score about "helpful" Camilla.  They turned him down flat.  One was Mountbatten's granddaughter. 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: