Royal Gossip
June 19, 2018, 07:24:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MP: William and Kate are ridiculous and should not be funded.  (Read 2922 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: September 26, 2017, 03:05:41 pm »

loveshower
Finally Parliament is waking up and sees Wimpo and Waity for the conniving parasites that they are!
http://www.newsweek.com/prince-william-kate-middleton-public-funds-671071
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 03:22:58 pm »

I hope this is just the beginning  easter-bunny
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 03:26:42 pm »

Good. Hope more people wake up.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 03:29:30 pm »

Prince William’s new Kensington MP is keen to defund the Cambridges
http://www.celebitchy.com/551306/prince_williams_new_kensington_mp_is_keen_to_defund_the_cambridges/

It's about time someone called them out.

No one would care if they earned enough to live that lifestyle, but they aren't working at any career and frankly neither are doing what the taxpayer is paying them to do. That is good money that would be better spent on getting nurses paid and getting people help they need in order to basically survive. Not pay for expensive rompers or pay for lavish vacations or pay for James Middleton to stay off the streets just because he is an utter failure of an entrepreneur.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2017, 07:50:59 pm »

Kensington MP refuses to apologise for mocking Prince Harry's Army career and accusing Prince Philip of cheating on the Queen in anti-Royal rant at Labour conference

Emma Dent Coad launched a vicious attack on the Royals at Labour conference
    She wrongly claimed Prince Harry was not able to fly Apache helicopters
    And she claimed 96-year-old Prince Philip had been unfaithful to the Queen
    Comments sparked a furious reaction from MPs including those in her own party
    Challenged over her comments the newly-elected MP remained defiant

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4921104/Labour-MP-mocked-Prince-Harry-s-Army-career.html
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2017, 09:23:05 pm »

She must be confusing Harry for useless co pilot Wimpo.
As for PP cheating on HM, I can't see him hurting HM.
They still spend a lot of time together and sleep in the same bed most of the time so I think their marriage is strong.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2017, 09:50:40 pm »

Phillip is notorious for being unfaithful. Theres lots of evidence out there for it. The queen had a lady in waiting who was banished from court for daring to speak out against his ill treatment of her. the unfortunate lady later committed suicide.
 Phillip has been pictured with one of his favorite mistresses, a Baroness or some such thing. There are witness testimonies of Phillips philandering, feeling up young women at rock concerts ect. & ect
Their marriage is not necessarily strong, HM is an adept at putting on a front and not airing her grievances in public.
as to sharing a bed, there is also lots of evidence that HM and slimy Phil haven't shared a bed or anything else since the birth of Anne, just ask Lord Plunkett and Porchy.  shifty

^^ good for Emma Dent easter-egg-basket
Val
Princess

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2017, 10:31:08 pm »

^

You are absolutely right in what you say.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2017, 11:19:33 pm »

Without getting into the discussion on whether Phil (& Liz! were) was faithful or not - simply because I know too little and can't back any argument up with anything, except being familiar with the rumour that he (& she!) did philander -, there are spouses who have arrangements and somehow are very happy that way. Eg he is free to bed anything, as long as she doesn't have to do the naughty bit, and opposite cases happen too though I think they are rarer in comparison. Sisi of Austria was someone who detested bedroom activities and even chose her husbands mistresses herself, and I have read that even the queen mum didn't want much to do in the bedroom and Albert had mistresses, but I'm not too sure on this, is this true? Maybe Liz happily turned a blind eye?

On topic though, I'd say the heat is getting higher for the Winds with MPs speaking out, non?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2017, 11:24:49 pm »

Now that MPs are speaking out I am sure that this is the way it's going to be from here on out. I am certain that they're going to end up getting a Labor government and a new Labor Prime Minister might in fact take more prerogatives away. Blair removed the royal yacht and opened the Mall to the homeless and I do believe that with the Middletons running wild and Nut-Meg coming into the fold, there will be heated debate about why they get so much money.

I do think at some point it would be best for William and Kate to live off of Charles, or William's inheritance (that came from the taxpayers either way) and I don't think they should be funded if they aren't going to work. Someone on one of the gossip forums stated that to get funding, they should perform a quota of work.

I wonder what a real audit would reveal.

Phillip is notorious for being unfaithful. Theres lots of evidence out there for it. The queen
had a lady in waiting who was banished from court for daring to speak out against his ill treatment of her. the unfortunate lady later committed suicide.
 Phillip has been pictured with one of his favorite mistresses, a Baroness or some such thing. There are witness testimonies of Phillips philandering, feeling up young women at rock concerts ect. & ect

Don't forget passing women around; Philip, Lord Mountbatten, and Charles were passing upper class women around, to say the least about the string of beauty queens and models and actresses and other assorted types.

Their marriage is not necessarily strong, HM is an adept at putting on a front and not airing her grievances in public.
as to sharing a bed, there is also lots of evidence that HM and slimy Phil haven't shared a bed or anything else since the birth of Anne, just ask Lord Plunkett and Porchy.  shifty

HM will never divorce, it's not in her lexicon and Philip would never leave HM since HM is tops of the top.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2017, 11:35:05 pm »

William and Kate do live off Charles and their personal wealth with their official duties also funded from the Sovereign Grant.

The only taxpayer money going fund them is their security detail.

There have been rumours about Philip being unfaithful but all the alleged women have denied anything happened other than he enjoyed their company. Of course there are people who prefer to believe the rumours rather than give someone the benefit of the doubt and there is doubt.

They royal accounts are audited every year by government agencies so they are accountable for every penny of taxpayer money already. A 'real audit' happens now.

Philip and the Queen have shared a bed most of their married life but Philip also had a separate bedroom to use on those nights when he had a late official or private duty so he didn't wake her. That bedroom was next to hers anyway.

As for the earlier comment that Blair opened the Mall to the homeless - when. I have been in the Mall many, many times since 1997 and have never seen a homeless person in the Mall or St James' Park or Green Park. You will see them all along Oxford Street and in Hyde Park but not the parks around BP or KP.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2017, 11:38:20 pm »

It would be nice for Britain to have a new generation of awake and aware MP's and politicians. So few of the old ones are free of sick scandals  ick
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 12:33:16 am »

These 2 should've been reigned in years ago. It's been evident since the mistake of the wedding day that they'd cost more than they're worth. The other mistake was Charles allowing and funding Wills court at KP and having Harry join the amateur operation as they're surrounded by "yes" men/women. Now Charles' is getting rid of the separate KP office/staff and moving Wills/Harry's office into Clarence House. IMO, it's a little too late because Waity will still be useless as she has been from day one, Wills still lazy and condescending and board to be doing his engagements, although he's been slightly better of late because he's not been saddled with Waity, and Harry being the whipping boy to throw at the press to deflect from the inadequacies of Wills/Waity and Charles still pushing Camilla to be accepted as future queen.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2017, 01:35:42 am »

You know, the one thing I will never understand is why the government (despite HM being the head of the government) has allowed the BRF to run so wild. The BRF has all of Great Britain and the Commonwealth, yet for some reason, they insist on running around Eastern Europe and Nepal (Harry going to that banquet). All the royals their age on the continent are settled into their lives and clearly Harry and Kate and William are completely unstable and running wild around the world. It's as if William and Kate are just determined to continue to get in 'one last gap year,' year after year and they are not earning their keep.

William NEVER should have been allowed to form a separate court and frankly this whole 'separate court' BS never should have been allowed to happen.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2017, 02:34:23 am »

The royals their age on the continent are either the heir apparent or the actual monarchs. The BRF has a backlog at the top due to the longevity of The Queen and that is going to be the case for generations to come unless someone dies early - as George VI did.

Victoria and Frederick maybe the same generation as William but they are in the same position vis-a-vis the throne as Charles while their children are in William's position.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2017, 02:47:12 am »

No excuse; he has to be ready and prepared and seasoned, not a silly greenhorn schoolboy; he has NOTHING to enable him to stand among leadership as an equal and frankly I do not believe that just being King will be enough, if never is. History is LOADED with royals who have the title, but not the substance. William has no idea how to handle the power he has, imagine just how stupid he's going to be as King and be unable to handle all that authority. He and his dolt wife are making enemies right and left, while he clearly cannot stop himself from persecuting the press and alienating those who WANT to help him.

Val
Princess

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2017, 05:51:17 am »

^

The above brings to mind the crass statement he made when conversing with Obama i.e. something about 'that was his bedroom window' at KP.  He hasn't the intelligence or substance to converse with world leaders.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 02:40:37 pm »

This looks bad for the British nation; the taxpayer pays for this, therefore the message being sent is one where the British taxpayer approves of how WK are behaving. I do think it should be up for a vote, that the taxpayers should be able to choose if whether or not the BRF should be funded by the taxpayer in any area.

dianab
Countess

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2017, 03:08:08 pm »

Kensington MP refuses to apologise for mocking Prince Harry's Army career and accusing Prince Philip of cheating on the Queen in anti-Royal rant at Labour conference

Emma Dent Coad launched a vicious attack on the Royals at Labour conference
    She wrongly claimed Prince Harry was not able to fly Apache helicopters
    And she claimed 96-year-old Prince Philip had been unfaithful to the Queen
    Comments sparked a furious reaction from MPs including those in her own party
    Challenged over her comments the newly-elected MP remained defiant

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4921104/Labour-MP-mocked-Prince-Harry-s-Army-career.html
thumbsup to this lady... all of them deserves to be called out of their sh*t (including the Queen)

Hopefully there will be no tunnel in her future

The truth about 'hero Harry' will come out as it did with Andrew... they were NOT real soldiers, as they were never allowed to be put in any dangerous position/situation...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 03:11:16 pm by dianab » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 03:28:15 pm »

Not according to those who served with Harry, and I read their sworn testimony in his biography, in which they were named and spoke about Harry's service in Afghanistan. War heroes are coming out today to defend his record.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/913359349397049344

The nearest that woman has ever been to a battlefield has probably been during summer holidays to France. She herself has admitted she can't prove her allegations and members of her own party have apologised on her behalf.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: