Royal Gossip
December 11, 2018, 01:55:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brexit Negotiations  (Read 4155 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2018, 05:52:13 pm »

^

Her MO is causing major problems within the Party with 80 MP’s going to vote against her ‘Chequers’ option.  It has also resulted in a leadership challenge with everyone saying she won’t be in office after Brexit if not before.   The Tory Party Conference  starts on September 30 and will be really worth following. 
Val
Princess

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2018, 05:44:58 pm »

Chequers thrown out and comments like below everywhere

‘Conference is going to be very interesting...If May had a iota of sense and self-worth, she would stand down and let DD take over as the interim PM.  As we know, there are precedents for this transfer of power which have not precipitated a GE.  But May is going to carry on being humiliated and making the UK a laughing-stock around the world.   Many are saying she has serious cognitive issues...’
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2018, 06:50:53 pm »

IMO it should have been DD as PM after Cameron.  Maybe he could be persuaded to stand if May gets the boot.  If not him then Rees-Mogg.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2018, 07:16:12 pm »

I dont it matters whatever happens at UK level anymore. Once March comes UK is out.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2018, 07:29:37 pm »

^Her MO is causing major problems within the Party with 80 MP’s going to vote against her ‘Chequers’ option.  It has also resulted in a leadership challenge with everyone saying she won’t be in office after Brexit if not before.   The Tory Party Conference  starts on September 30 and will be really worth following.

This is intriguing, seeing the entire UK government get upset about all of this; March 2019 will mean Britain is out of the EU and her affairs, something you would think that the BRF would welcome since it means that the UK is no longer getting too mixed up in international affairs. I do not believe the BRF is thinking logically and it does show how the BRF does in fact get WAY over-involved in the affairs of state when they shouldn't. William and Charles attending conferences and making speeches and statements while HM surely meddles, enabled by the doormat Tory Prime Minister.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2018, 07:22:15 pm »

Typical comments everywhere -

May is such a duplicitous woman (she really does rival Bliar now) that I don't trust her in any shape or form.  The Civil Service has been working against the Referendum vote and has been the main, covert hand in all our discussions with the EU.  It's an utter disgrace that an unelected Civil Servant like Robbins can hold our future in his sweaty little palms.  If we had a decent,non-EU-aligned media,they would expose this traitor.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2018, 08:43:52 pm »

For the life of me I can't understand why May still clings on to the idea of a Chequers deal when the EU has said many times it is not acceptable. Uis she stubborn or stupid?  IMHO  May is one of the most traitorous duplicitous PM's this country  has ever had and after Blair that is saying something
Val
Princess

« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2018, 08:46:39 pm »

- and more typical comments

I fear there are fewer twists in all this than in "Bodyguard" - I think she is what she seems: a duplicitous, traitorous, pinko Remainer!

She can join all the other snouts in the gravy-train trough with my blessing - the only bright side is that the EU is picking up speed towards its own ruin.  Once Italy and Spain fail, like Greece, France will follow, then Germany has to support everyone.  I reckon then that Germany will hive off the Balkans, who only joined for the EU money, to save themselves from collapse.

Or the Euro, already stretched beyond practical limits, and still being wasted on a monumental scale, will fail first.  THAT will be a mess, and I'd rather we were well out of it before that happens!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2018, 10:15:00 pm »

Just watched Sky news, the far right are gaining momentum in Germany due to Merkel's immigration policy. It's all going to to implode before long.
Val
Princess

« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2018, 10:51:09 am »

Typical DM comment on how Remainer May is determined to keep us in the EU

comontata, Coventry, United Kingdom, 8 minutes ago
May was a plant by the establishment to keep us in the EU.The longer this pantomime goes on the more certain I am.The cabinet and the country need to rebel against this bloody minded woman who thinks she knows best and ignores the many voices of reason.Her plot wasn't agreed by the cabinet she used threats of losing their jobs to force her will on them.The cabinet now need to growca collective pair of balls
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2018, 04:41:32 am »

Just watched Sky news, the far right are gaining momentum in Germany due to Merkel's immigration policy. It's all going to to implode before long.

I wonder what dolt thought ti would be a good idea to bring in a bunch of people who were not screened or expected to dress/act in ways that are compatible to Western civilization. Just letting them in with zero constrictions was a brainless move and clearly Merkel forgot that she has to get voter permission first.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2018, 06:59:47 am »

More Brexit machinations

Nadine Dorries tweeting the 1922 is a PR fit up. Even suggested No 10 has arranged it to make it look like she's being called to account. Dorries saying Whips are easter-lol over it and went in early arranging the room so that loyalists dotted about to bang feet and Cher and shout down opponents.

A comment from another forum
‘The MPs are just concerned with keeping their snouts in the Parliamentary trough rather than keeping the UK out of the Fourth. They are all self-centred b————-sa.  The EU must have some serious dirt on May and her creepy husband to make her betray her country and to destroy the Party.’
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2018, 08:04:46 am »

Seriously? Every time the problem is the EU.... Boris or Gove could have fought May still could now and they have done nothing. Maybe the problem is not the EU. We are okay with no deal.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
marion
Duchess

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2018, 08:24:39 am »

There is the fear that if they go for May now it might trigger a general election and Corbyn would  get in. Robert Preston on Sky saying it was rigged too and he's pretty on the ball

If there's no deal the EU would lose out on the £39 billion ( or whatever the exact figure is )  we wouldn't then have to pay and with Greek and Italian economies on the skids I'm sure the loss of that sum would be a problem.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2018, 08:38:00 am »

Apologies for double post. Timed out as lost internet connection.

Germans are outraged at having to pay more to cover the shortfall and I doubt they'll expect to pay it all but spread the cost across the remaining countries. German business certainly isn't happy about a No deal
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1027031/Brexit-news-Nigel-Farage-EU-Germany-Angela-Merkel-Michel-Barnier-Jean-Claude-Juncker
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 08:42:36 am by marion » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2018, 08:57:51 am »

Tories are above labour on predictions. Doubtful that Corbyn would get in.

From what I have read the EU already expects a no deal especially due to the irish problem. And yeah the Eu will lose the money but that was already known.

Val
Princess

« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2018, 02:27:26 pm »

I have been a Tory all my adult life and am still very involved in local fundraising events.  Many of these have been cancelled over the last few months due to lack of support.  Councillors are getting the same reaction on their door step canvassing too. There is a real fear that Corbyn will get in and some are almost resigned to it.  The general consensus is that May has completely messed up Brexit especially as she and her husband are Remainers.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #97 on: October 26, 2018, 02:39:02 pm »

It's not just the issue of Brexit; the last time Labor got in, it was because that the Tories let the House of Windsor run wild, disgracing themselves, the country, and soaking the taxpayer. Realistically, Corbyn will in fact get in because the House of Windsor refuses to learn self control. It's always a reaction. I believe that if Corbyn is elected, it will be the result of too many Windsor shenanigans and too much royal spending and excess. That is how these forms of government get elected. I am sure that while Corbyn won't be the best liked, he might in fact be a full blown Communist, but deep down, the electorate know that an iron fist is needed to get things back in order. Clearly the Tories are not running the country according to the best interests of the people and nation and so they need someone, a strongman.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #98 on: October 26, 2018, 05:33:00 pm »

The last thing we need is  a Corbyn government. They're already saying they'll borrow £ billions. Welcome to the land of rip-roaring inflation so the increases in benefits etc will count the nothing.
Val
Princess

« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2018, 03:46:52 pm »

So much backlash over TM’s Brexit.  Many think she has been greatly pleased nfluenced by her staunch Temaoner hubby Phil.
Typical comment below -

‘There needs to be more investigation on Phil the Bean man.  He's an adviser for a number of financial companies with trillions of funds under management and, no doubt, considerable pressure from these organisations has been exerted on him and then onto the hag.  The spotlight needs to be shone on his financial activities.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: