Royal Gossip
March 27, 2019, 03:31:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brexit Negotiations  (Read 7762 times)
marion
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2018, 04:28:13 pm »

^He stands to lose a lot from Brexit. May never had any intention of negotiating a proper deal for the UK. She's a traitorous b***h.

Ironic really how this deal,  which makes us a vassal of the EU is,  published days after Remembrance Sunday when we honoured this who gave their lives so we could be free.

Val
Princess

« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2018, 02:42:54 pm »

Letters like the one below flying around Conservative Associations

Dear

If you haven't already done so, please send your letter of No Confidence to Sir Graham Brady.  Our despicable and lying PM cannot be allowed to sell our thousand years of democracy and independence to the EU.  I would recommend that you read this article from Quentin Letts as it sums up my feelings and, no doubt, those of millions of Conservative voters.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/17/conservatives-have-nothing-lose-sacking-mrs-may/

If May continues as PM, I will never vote Conservative again.  This is not a personal comment aimed at you, as my MP, but the expression of my utter contempt for those Conservative MPs who have betrayed my beloved country. Corbyn is being used as the threat to corral those MPs and Tory voters to stick with May, but, to be honest, I wonder if he could do a worse job.  At least we know where Corby's allegiance lies, but May has prevaricated, dissembled and lied to the British electorate about her true intentions.  Brexit was never, ever, going to mean Brexit with May.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2018, 03:49:00 pm »

This sums up May's treachery
https://freenations.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a66e148043c1f1af1c21ac439&id=3486ce84c1&e=8461d15e9b.

This part is particilary enlightening and shows how she's betrayed her country in

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:58:31 pm by marion » Logged
marion
Duchess

« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2018, 04:00:13 pm »

Apols for double posting but was timed out...this is the exerpt mentioned abov

Never in the history of our nation has a prime minister concluded a surrender document ceding such comprehensive and indefinite control to foreign powers. Before she started negotiating we had the clear freedom to leave. Her new Deal means we now lose that freedom. We pay £40bn with no commitment to a trade deal. On 29th March we lose our rights but none of our obligations. The forces attacking us today are identical to those who appeased or collaborated with Fascism in the 1930s.

Theresa May’s contempt for democratic government was plane as she effectively abolished a Department of State, kept details secret, hoodwinked her colleagues and bounced her Cabinet into “approving” it without a recorded vote and without having time to read its contemptible contents. In the USA such a leader would be impeached. Here she must be voted out immediately by her party.
Val
Princess

« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2018, 05:39:06 am »

^

So true and what May has done to this country is totally unforgivable and the public want her to go for her deceit in saying ‘trust me’.  She is a Remainer and should never have been in charge of Brexit.  It is being said everywhere that the Tories are finished for ever now thanks to this crazy woman
Val
Princess

« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2018, 12:11:27 am »

Part of an eye opening article in The Snog.  It really would all be read

It is suggested that compelling evidence exists pointing to a concerted, unelected and ruthless effort by the various élites in the UK and elsewhere to thwart the desire of a sovereign nation's People to be independent on the basis of a referendum decision.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2018, 09:36:47 am »

After Moderator discussion, here's the short version:  We cannot allow any posts that are accusatory involving criminal acts without proper, documented charges, court records or verifiable and published charges from law enforcement of criminal activity.

We understand that this is a gossip site and speculation is the Order of the Day but a line has to be drawn to avoid any libelous content where issues of such depravity and illegal statements aren't included. 

This also extends, overall, to any and all veiled, disguised or outright comments that involve wishing or hoping for the death of any public or private figure.

For now, this is a strong reminder about and we will remove past posts prior to this notice  Moving ahead, if it continues, heavier sanctions or thread closures will be considered.

Thank you.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
marion
Duchess

« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2018, 10:42:29 am »

^^ yes I was surprised at the DT. Maybe it's a sign that there's a move to get rid of May. Whatever the truth or not of these assertions it is certainly true May has been dishonest in her dealings with the British public regarding Brexit.

There's now talk she'll go back to Brussels to renegotiate as she knows she doesn't have a snowflake in hell's chance of getting this present deal through Parliament. Interesting as the EU PTB. have said no more deals.

The UK opposition parties are mounting a legal challenge to force her to publish the full legal advice regarding this deal. She is showing complete  contempt for the British public in refusing to do so. By refusing she would be in contempt of Parliament , punishable by suspension from.the House.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:46:34 am by marion » Logged
marion
Duchess

« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2018, 05:13:34 pm »

Government lose vote in House of Commons and are forced to publish Attorney General's legal advice in full
Val
Princess

« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2018, 05:16:41 pm »

Even questions being asked if she will wriggle out of publishing full document due to ‘security’
marion
Duchess

« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2018, 05:18:46 pm »

I wouldn't trust this lot to give us the correct time of day
Val
Princess

« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2018, 06:36:59 am »

Re May winning the vote of no confidence last night, an interesting observation from Dominic Frisby on Twitter.

Vote looks very different when you strip out those on the payroll.  It was about 117 vs 60 or so. Gravy train v the rest. Gravy train wins. And then doesn't understand why people are fed up.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2018, 07:07:29 pm »

And still she keeps going back to Brussels even though they insist there are no more negotiations . She seems assurances that would be be legally binding so Parliament won't vote it through. It's time the senior Tories told her to go. If they could push Mrs T out surely they can do the same to May

This is worse than Groundhog Day
Val
Princess

« Reply #113 on: December 15, 2018, 08:17:47 am »

So much manipulation going on with the Brexit situation.  Even newspaper editors being removed to suit the Remainers.  Typical comment below
DM circulation dramatically falling and it's allegedly due to its new editor, Geordie Greig, who is a good friend of Call Me Dave. Apparently, Claudia Harmsworth, wife of the DM's owner, was being castigated by her pro-EU friends about the DM's former anti-EU stance.  So Paul Dacre was "removed" as Editor and appointed to the Board and Greig took over as Editor.  He came from the Mail on Sunday which has always supported the EU.  However, the DM's circulation has been falling ever since Greig took over!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2018, 04:22:36 am »

I believe this because the DM is definitely using Harry/Meghan as distraction from what's going on now regarding Remainers wanting to have a second reforandom and all of the backstabbing and cut throught manuvering to get the PM's Brexit plan to fail. The headline right now on he UK portion of the DM is Game's Up for Harry.  huh  How's Harry not partacking in hunting because of his crazy vapid yankee wife more important that what's going on with Brexit, especially when it effects our lives and Harry's nonsense doesn't?
Meghan came onto the scene around the time of the Parlament sex scandal rumbling in the press as well the looming Brexit reforandom vote. She's been used as a distraction and a whipping post for the public's anger ever since. I think that the public would pay far more attention to what is going on with Brexit if she wasn't around and the government and the royal family playing along to fool the public. The public voted for Brexit and that's what should be done and not try to still be part of the EU.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 04:30:26 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2018, 05:20:18 am »

Why is it so vital that the UK remain in the EU? The world isn't going to end and it's not like the UK will cease to exist.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2018, 05:30:20 am »

^^

Windsor2, your last sentence is spot on.

R
Val
Princess

« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2018, 05:36:07 am »

^^
KF - exactly but unfortunately so many of the Remainers have business interests in the EU including May and her hubby Phil (both Remainers).  The only hope for us is a NO Deal and to just leave now.  I have been a Conservative all my life including hostessing fund raising events.  I would never voted for them again after this mess  and thousands of others feel the same.
Val
Princess

« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2018, 04:10:00 pm »

Remainers on TV today demanding another Referendum.  The UK voted out as a democratic vote and we should have left a long time ago.   If another Referendum was called the Tories would leave the party in their thousands.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2018, 05:27:24 pm »

I sometimes wonder WHY the BRF is meddling in this when their people have so clearly already cast a vote. It's not like the world is going to end and William and the rest of them are showing a bias they have no business showing and second, they are showing that they don't care about what their people want.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: