Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 11:46:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How the New Generation of Royals has turned Out  (Read 265 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« on: September 06, 2017, 04:25:16 am »

Am i the only one who is shocked at how badly the latest generation of royalty has turned out? William and Harry have completely ruined themselves and don't get me started on the others. Even the sainted Luxembourgs have turned out a handful of rotten apples.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Maya
courtier

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 07:05:12 am »

Hey Kuei Fei

As far as British Royal history goes the current generation are just living up to their ancestors.

George IV (of Brighton Pleasure Palace fame)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3480612/Erotic-ornaments-owned-George-IV-set-hammer-5-000.html

Edward VII

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1259670/A-love-seat-fit-king-The-antique-chair-gives-eye-popping-insight-Edward-VIIs-debauched-youth.html

The idea that their lives are clean living is imo one propogated by the media to retain the monarchy's permanence. They're average people in a very strange situation by accident of birth.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 07:33:16 am »

They are the most uneducated royal dynasty in history. Before the House of Hanover, each royal was heavily educated and to be blunt, I do not believe that any of these mediocrities are of any benefit to their nation. They are the first generation that truly does not care about their country. No matter how ruthless, how tyrannical, or how lusty each royal was , almost all of them did all they could for their country and their people. Neither Harry or William bring in jobs and also, none of the recent generation has had a stable marital life despite the supposed guarantee that the fairy-tale would bring everlasting happiness. Each prince has married a woman who has turned out to be a complete flake and I don't believe that any of these modern royals are aware of the hatred seething against them.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 08:31:37 am »

^

- and the hatred will explode with a vengeance once QE steps down, hence her hanging on in there as long as possible.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 06:02:15 pm »

As it is, I think the courtiers are FED UP with the Windsors; we all know (surely they do too) that during each revolution, there is a huge risk of mass murder of the upper echelons and I am certain that the aristocrats are paranoid about having their ancestral estates stormed, looted, and then their families murdered by the mob. This is all too real and there is RARELY such a thing as a peaceful revolution or overthrow. The aristos can't just flee across a border and can't just fly out (airports can be taken over) and radicals won't stop hunting them. As for the people, I cannot imagine the frustration.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: